BY SHEAMOISTURE

Description:

SheaMoisture's Lavender & Wild Orchid Bubble Bath & Body Wash cleanses, hydrates and heals skin. Helps soothe minor irritations. Creates a luxurious spa experience.

Instructions:

Smooth body butter all over your skin, after bath or shower. Can be used as a massage cream.

Water (Aqua), Butyrospermum Parkii ( Shea Butter), Simmondsia Chinesis (Jojoba ) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Vegetable Emulsifying Wax, Simmondsia Chinesis (Jojoba) Esters, Vegetable Glycerin, Essential Oil Blend, Canola Oil & Silica  Zea Mays (Corn) Startch, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Cymbidium Granflorum Flower Extract, Allantoin (Comfrey Root Extract), Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cetyl Alcohol (Coconut) , Lavender Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower (And) Lonicera Japonica (Japanese Honeysucke) Flower Extract

• I have yet to be able to find this specific Shae Moisture...2 Answers
  • Have you tried the Shea Moisture Body products yet?5 Answers
  • Does this help with firming and the appearance of cellulite1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I love the Shea butter line!! This lotion is no exception! It hydrates my skin and keeps it feeling soft." in 19 reviews
  • "I cannot express how much I love these products. I have dry skin and this will keep my skin moisturized all day long! Super affordable and they have such an assortment of scents that will help you with whatever you need!!" in 8 reviews
  • "Product smells amazing and cost is reasonable too." in 1 review
Scarlet W.
I love this lotion! The fragrance is my favourite from any of their lines and the rich lotion is great for hands, elbows, knees, feet! Super creamy and moisturizing!
Michaela M.
First of all, this smells so good. Just like fresh lavender and citrus. I found it at bed bath and beyond and am not disappointed. I use it almost everyday after I shower. Would def buy this product again!
Ellenyar B.
Bridgeport, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love love love these lotions by SheaMoisture. They are so pampering to the body and so skin nurturing. They can be a bit pricey but so worth it because the quality is good.
Callie T.
Ironton, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use the Coconut & Hibiscus scent and oh my lord it smells so good!! It's very softening and works quickly. Non-greasy. I got it for $10.99 at CVS. Great value for a quality product. I would recommend to anybody.
Cathy R.
Mc Donald, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Best stuff to moisturize skin i have ever used. I have used prescription lotions and creams and Im T1 diabetic so dry skin is a problem. This doesn't cover up dry skin it changes it. It awesome.
Sabrina K.
Yonkers
I love the this product it smells great, you only need a tiny bit, it makes my skin feel so soft, and it makes my skin glo, if you know what I mean... I would recommend this product...
La Sheenlaruba (Sheena) T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This is a lightly scented, thick, moisturizing body butter. It does not irritate the skin nor leave a sticky, or tacky film on your body. It quickly absorbs. It is long lasting on the body and in the tube. Yes, I would buy this again. I am glad that I did!
Kasey C.
The scent of this body butter is so fresh and sweet smelling! The scent lasts and keeps my skin smelling great all day and night. I love how intensely hydrating it is and how quickly it sinks into the skin. Great for dry skin.
Jasmin L.
BRONX , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this product. It smells good. Makes your skin feel nice and smooth. Very effective. In the summer I use a lot of stuff to keep my skin from going dry. Packaging is ok. I bought this for the first time recently I would definably recommend this product
Olivia J.
Newburyport, MA
Love this lotion!! I have it in coconut and hibiscus, it is a really good lotion for massages and I can definitely feel the difference after. My skin feels a lot tighter and smoother but it's expensive yet worth it
Scheria S.
Have you tried the Shea Moisture Body products yet?
Shawna F.
Worcester, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have yet to be able to find this specific Shae Moisture (Lavender and Wild Orchid Body Butter) product in store- what stores are you finding it in?
Meghan L.
Plantation , FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this help with firming and the appearance of cellulite