BY SHEAMOISTURE

Description:

SheaMoisture's Lavender & Wild Orchid Bubble Bath & Body Wash cleanses, hydrates and heals skin. Helps soothe minor irritations. Creates a luxurious spa experience.

Instructions:

Create splendid bubbles by pouring a capful into a warm bath or running water. Luxuriate, lather and gently polish skin with natural Lavender Buds. Rinse thoroughly. Pat dry and apply moisturizer to warm skin.

Deionized Water, Cocoamidopropyl Betaine (Coconut Oil Soap), Decyl Glucoside (Coconut Oil), Lauroyl Lactylate (Palm Kernel), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Lavender Oil, Essential Oil Blend, Lavender Buds, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower (And) Lonicera Japonica Grandiflorum Flower Extract (Orchid).

• Does this actually get bubbly, because I really like when bath so...3 Answers
  • What is the difference between a foam and a bubble bath? And whi...3 Answers
  • How floral smelling is this? sounds really nice, but if it's too ...3 Answers
SheaMoisture Lavender & Wild Orchid Bubble Bath & Body Wash
  • "Shea Moisture is the best brand that I have ever used for everything! It all smells great and it's super moisturizing! " in 9 reviews
  • "Shea is one of my favorite ingredients right now...leaves skin so soft and smells great. Amazing on sensitive skin." in 7 reviews
Vanessa M.
This smell is heavenly and it doesn’t dry out my skin. I think its important to have a wash that smells good but is also effective. You get both for a good price. Would recommend to all
Scarlet W.
This body wash smells like heaven!! It's got a great, feminine scent that's not overpowering and the gentle formula cleans but doesn't leave your skin dry and itchy! I love it!
Becky R.
Ogden, UT
Decent as a body wash, but a major disappointment as a bubble bath. This also claims to be a moisturizing product with Shea butter. While it didn’t dry my skin out like many bubble bath products can, my skin didn’t feel any more moisturized or soft than it did before I took a bath. The smell is nice and relaxing so I will give it props on that. Following the directions does not produce enough bubbles. I don’t dislike it enough to toss it out, but I won’t be buying again.
Denise P.
Harrisonburg, VA
This product was nice. I take a lot of baths so I'm always searching for my next favorite bubble bath. I bought this at Ulta because it was reasonably priced, recommended for very dry skin, and was said to produce lots of bubbles. Well it was nice but the bubbles went away pretty quickly and I don't think it really moisturized my skin. Nice but I probably won't be buying again.
Renee B.
Prineville, OR
I have very sensitive skin and had no negative reaction to this. The only reason this product isn't getting five stars is due to the scent being so intense. I didn't sneeze or have an asthma attack, but the fragrance filled the entire bathroom as well as my house. If you have a sensitive nose I recommend using something else.
Cara M.
Portland
Lavender. Pretty much amazing as is. In the bath it's the most relaxing thing ever. Food for the skin, relaxing, great for a bath or even a quick hot shower before bed. Sleep like a baby! Never broke my skin out, never irritated my skin, I've had zero problems with this product and I use it mostly for bubble baths or if i have been on my feet and body feeling a little achey.
Jani R.
Bath time is mommys favorite part of the day. And a good bubble bath is always my preferred method of relaxation. I use this product at least once a week to help me relax. It has such a nice lavender smell that really sticks to your skin and leaves your skin so smooth and can we talk about how much bubbles it produces. This is a must have in my closet use it all the time!
Nina A.
Bronx, NY
I've used the green tea bubble bath liquid soap from shea moisture and I love it! The smell is so pleasant and not overwhelming, my skin is noticeably softer and more moisturized, I feel calmer after using it. I usually put some in my loofa and use it that way and let me tell you a small small small drop of this stuff goes a long way. I still haven't finished my bottle and it's been a couple months. If I ever run out of shampoo I use it as shampoo as well and love it!
David F.
Brooklyn, NY
Really nice bubble bath - pour into running water while filling your bath and you should get a decent amount of bubbles to suds up in. I wasn't able to get an insane amount of bubbles like I was hoping, but it certainly smelled nice.
Heylen A.
Katy, TX
I love this bubble bath so much!!! It smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft. I absolutely love this brand because it's all natural and the scents are amazing! I use this twice a week and purchase at target
MrsandMr O.
I am really in love with shea moisture products but i have yet to try their Bubble bath has anyone actually used this before???
Mariah M.
La Plata
How does it work?
Michelle D.
What is the difference between a foam and a bubble bath? And which one is this?
Naomi R.
Spring Valley, NY
Does this actually get bubbly, because I really like when bath soaps get super bubbly?
Leala A.
How floral smelling is this? sounds really nice, but if it's too strong I can't imagine it very nice to stay in for too long