SheaMoisture Lavender & Wild Orchid Body Wash uploaded by Lisa C.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

Sheamoisture s lavender & wild orchid body wash cleanses, hydrates and heals skin. Helps to soothe minor skin irritations. made with natural and certified organic ingredients. shea butter deeply moisturizes and repairs skin with vitamins and essential fatty acids. lavender calms and soothes skin irritation. orchid extract repairs damaged skin and helps prevent moisture loss.

• I love SM but I can't help but wonder, is this body wash ...2 Answers
SheaMoisture Lavender & Wild Orchid Body Wash
  • "Ohhhhhh I LOVE THIS product!!!!! The smell and once again, it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin" in 4 reviews
Brianna T.
Fowler
This product is truly amazing! It is refreshing, smells amazing, and it is highly effective! It left me squeaky clean! It has nice packaging, and it most definitely met my expectations! I do recommend this product, and I will for sure be buying this again!
Kaitlyn C.
Elkhorn NE
I enjoy everything about SheaMoisture. The smell is always illuminating and the ingredients are great for your skin. I always stick with this brand. It is very gentle and the scent of it does not harm your skin. It is inexpensive and totally worth it, go out and try it!
Mikaela M.
Adrian, MI
This body wash relaxes your body and makes you skin feel very clean and I will continue to buy this product. I have bought this product for years and have never been disappointed!
Lisa C.
I am a serious Shea Moisture fan. I've tried so many of their product and I love each and every one of them!! I bought this at Walgreens just because of the name. Hello Lavender & Wild Orchid! Yes!!!! I want you in my bath every night!! Ever since then, it's become a staple in my kids bubble bath nights. And mommy time bubble bath time too. It's super soothing and it smells like no other lavender soap. I love you Shea Moisture! 😍 #contest
katie s.
Plano, TX
Lavender is one of flavors that I tend to cling too (that and coconut). I did not purchase this product, I used my sister's when I was staying at her place. I have been very interested in Shea Moisture brand... I always think about trying it when I see it at Target. I am so glad I was able to test it out because I LOVED it! It has a rich lather and beautiful scent. I felt so clean and could smell the scent on my skin hours after my shower.
Pamela S.
Travelers Rst, SC
My husband and I love SheaMoisture products!  This scent is a great for anyone that loves floral notes and the orchid isn’t overpowering.  It lathers well on my loofah and makes a great bubble bath.  I use it along with the oil after a bath or shower and find that the scent lasts all day. It is great for sensitive skin and a product we don’t have to worry about using with out septic system.
Katie R.
This body wash is a deep cleaning, gentle and smells absolutely amazing. I think these are a great value for decent quality. You can find these at many stores, I even bought mine at Target. I would definitely buy this scent again as I love lavender, and I'm interested in some of the other scents that they offer.
Dani M.
bellingham, WA
i really dislike this brand, i have dry skin and none of their products have helped that at all. My skin gets irritated after use so i stopped after the second time because it kept happening red and itchy, i have never been allergic to lavender or orchids. if you have very sensitive skin i do not recommend
Lulu P.
Gaithersburg, MD
This is truly Divine ! I love the lavender scent in this because it isn't so hard. I find myself using this at night because it helps me feel more relaxed after a hectic day. It is also so soothing to my skin. I will buy this again. Winter is coming and I want to make sure my skin feels calm.
Denise R.
This body wash not only smells so sensual and clean but it is concentrated and lasts a long time. I like the way my body feels after showering compared to any other body wash. n It lathered fairly easy but without feeling 'soapy. I know I'm using something healthy for my skin
Kay K.
I love SM but I can't help but wonder, is this body wash as moisturizing as their conditioners? And if you have eczema, does it help with it or is it the same as other non-eczema soaps?