SheaMoisture Lavender & Wild Orchid Body Wash uploaded by Lisa C.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

Sheamoisture s lavender & wild orchid body wash cleanses, hydrates and heals skin. Helps to soothe minor skin irritations. made with natural and certified organic ingredients. shea butter deeply moisturizes and repairs skin with vitamins and essential fatty acids. lavender calms and soothes skin irritation. orchid extract repairs damaged skin and helps prevent moisture loss.

• I love SM but I can't help but wonder, is this body wash ...2 Answers
SheaMoisture Lavender & Wild Orchid Body Wash
  • "Ohhhhhh I LOVE THIS product!!!!! The smell and once again, it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin" in 4 reviews
Lisa C.
I am a serious Shea Moisture fan. I've tried so many of their product and I love each and every one of them!! I bought this at Walgreens just because of the name. Hello Lavender & Wild Orchid! Yes!!!! I want you in my bath every night!! Ever since then, it's become a staple in my kids bubble bath nights. And mommy time bubble bath time too. It's super soothing and it smells like no other lavender soap. I love you Shea Moisture! 😍 #contest
katie s.
Plano, TX
Lavender is one of flavors that I tend to cling too (that and coconut). I did not purchase this product, I used my sister's when I was staying at her place. I have been very interested in Shea Moisture brand... I always think about trying it when I see it at Target. I am so glad I was able to test it out because I LOVED it! It has a rich lather and beautiful scent. I felt so clean and could smell the scent on my skin hours after my shower.
Pamela S.
Travelers Rst, SC
My husband and I love SheaMoisture products!  This scent is a great for anyone that loves floral notes and the orchid isn’t overpowering.  It lathers well on my loofah and makes a great bubble bath.  I use it along with the oil after a bath or shower and find that the scent lasts all day. It is great for sensitive skin and a product we don’t have to worry about using with out septic system.
Katie R.
This body wash is a deep cleaning, gentle and smells absolutely amazing. I think these are a great value for decent quality. You can find these at many stores, I even bought mine at Target. I would definitely buy this scent again as I love lavender, and I'm interested in some of the other scents that they offer.
Dani M.
bellingham, WA
i really dislike this brand, i have dry skin and none of their products have helped that at all. My skin gets irritated after use so i stopped after the second time because it kept happening red and itchy, i have never been allergic to lavender or orchids. if you have very sensitive skin i do not recommend
Lulu P.
Gaithersburg, MD
This is truly Divine ! I love the lavender scent in this because it isn't so hard. I find myself using this at night because it helps me feel more relaxed after a hectic day. It is also so soothing to my skin. I will buy this again. Winter is coming and I want to make sure my skin feels calm.
Amberia S.
Houston
Absolutely love this body wash. You don't have to use much. It's as natural as you can get a great wash to be. Smell is incredible and last long, makes the whole bathroom smell great for hours!! Makes me so relaxed and ready for bed or just makes me calm for my day to start.
Denise R.
This body wash not only smells so sensual and clean but it is concentrated and lasts a long time. I like the way my body feels after showering compared to any other body wash. n It lathered fairly easy but without feeling 'soapy. I know I'm using something healthy for my skin
Pam B.
Fort Worth, TX
This body wash not only smells amazing, but does a great job of getting my skin clean without excessive dryness. It's gentle, so no tight or itchy skin after use. It also smells incredible. Lathers nicely and does a great job overall! I would definitely repurchase this.
Oni C.
Smells sooo yummy! I love all the SheaMoisture products but especially the skin/body care products. This body wash leaves my skin so moisturized. My skin is super dry and this is perfect for me. Definitely i'll continue to purchase.
Kay K.
I love SM but I can't help but wonder, is this body wash as moisturizing as their conditioners? And if you have eczema, does it help with it or is it the same as other non-eczema soaps?