SheaMoisture Lavender & Wild Orchid Body Lotion uploaded by A D.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

Sheamoisture s lavender & wild orchid body lotion hydrates skin while calming and healing minor skin irritations. Leaves skin feeling moisturized and smooth. made with natural and certified organic ingredients. shea butter deeply moisturizes and repairs skin with vitamins and essential fatty acids. lavender calms and soothes skin irritation. orchid extract repairs damaged skin and helps prevent moisture loss.

• Does this lotion absorb well into the skin and do you have to reapp...1 Answers
Daniela R.
Daniela R.
This is my favorite lotion only downside of it is that's really hard to get out of the bottle especially when it's almost done it's hard to get it out we have to put the bottle upside down other than that the smell is heavenly the texture is creamy and smooth it's fake but it leaves your skin non-greasy and feel very calm after using it due to the lavenderI would definitely even use it on my babies and its gentle enough
Yanira F.
Yanira F.
Glendale, CA
I really love this brand because it's made with natural products, yet it's affordable. This lotion a bit thick so it may be hard to get it out the container, so what I did was let it sit upside down for a bit and squeezed everything into a jar. The lotion itself is very moisturizing, great for people like me who have dry skin. It also smells great!
Kiah E.
Kiah E.
Bomb.com as far as lotions go. Keeps my son's skin moisturized and smelly amazing. I strongly recommend all of their lotions and bath soaps even though they are a bit pricey. I mainly get mine from ulta, target, and Walgreens. Sometimes they go on sale and that's the best time to purchase
Rosemary P.
Rosemary P.
My niece always smell so lovely after using this. shea is they absolute best for body and hair products. natural ingredient make it a little easier to spend the money. how ever it is a pretty expensive brand however it is truly worth the spurge.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Clarksville, MD
This is so moisturizing and hydrating to my skin. It smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling super soft the next day if I apply at night. It is quite sticky, but I prefer that to a not very hydrating lotion.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Georgetown, TX
I am loving this lotion right now. I am currently pregnant and this is great for my belly. It is so smooth and smells so good....PLUS there are not icky added ingredients. LOVE it!
Krista R.
Krista R.
Wellington, TX
I love this product!! Very moisturizing. I totally recommend it!!! I also love the smell of it!
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Lake station, IN
Love this! Keeps the kids smooth and such a calming smell. Not harsh smell but very refreshing.
Livia M.
Livia M.
Camden Wyo, DE
Very good lotion, has a good smell. I wish it was more affordable as the other brands.
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Love this brand. Their products are natural and that is a definite plus in my book!
Shamiere A.
Shamiere A.
Does this lotion absorb well into the skin and do you have to reapply it often?