Skin CareBody CareMassage OilSheaMoisture
Lavender & Wild Orchid Bath, Body & Massage Oil

SheaMoisture Lavender & Wild Orchid Bath, Body & Massage Oil

Our natural, proprietary blend of Organic Shea Butter and Lavender calms and soothes minor skin irriation. Wild Orchid Extract hydrates and leaves skin delicately fragranced. Creates a fragrant spa bath, relaxing mind and body.

How dose it smell ?
Omg, want to try this SOOO badly! Does it have a strong lavender smell? Has anyone experienced skin irritation?
Start your review of SheaMoisture Lavender & Wild Orchid Bath, Body & Massage Oil!
Ann T.
West Richland, WA
Purchased at: ULTA
The Sheamoisture Organic lavender and wild orchid massage oil is awesome! I love the way it smells and the way my skin feels after using it! You can go wrong with Shea Moisture! I love their products and I recommend them to everyone who wants a quality product.
Natalie A.
Saraland, AL
I use drops of this in a hot bath after a long day. The aroma relaxes me while the oil makes my skin baby soft!!! Careful though, almost broke my neck in the shower the next day because the tub was slippery! This is awesome for after shave of the lady parts helping to keep ugly burn bumps at bay!
Kelly M.
1,469 reviews
I like the lavender smell but if lavender is not your cup of tea then you might not like it. My dry skin really likes oil.
Emily W.
Manteca, CA
This stuff smells amazing if you are a lavender and orchid fan! It's great for massaging on to you legs after you shaved and just got out of the shower. A little bit goes a long way keep that in mind. This is my new favorite after shower "pamper me" product.
M B.
Mcdonough, GA
Best smelling of all the pills made by this brand. The oil lasts so long and doesn’t dry out! The price is perfect. It lasts forever too
Nicole T.
Jersey City, NJ
This massage oil is amazing! It is versatile and great for romantic massages or just moisturizing your body after a shower
Ini A.
Saint Paul, MN
SheaMoisture Lavender & Wild Orchid Bath, Body & Massage Oil uploaded by Ini A.
This is a great after bath oil. It smells amazing too, I used it on my body & hair. I've pretty much loved every product I've tried from them!
Marina V.
Frisco, TX
I love Shea Moister and I love the soothing smell of lavender for a oil. I love applying this before bed, so nice and calming.
Abby M.
paducah
This smells so good! Only used a couple of times but would definitely buy again. It’s very comfortable and doesn’t feel gross like some other body oils, highly recommended.
Jacqueline R.
This massage oil works great with a bathe it's affordable and the lavender smell is relaxing I love that I can use it as well as my daughter and it's by one of my favorite brands I use it often but a little goes a long way I would recommend it for anyone suffering from body aches and pain