BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

This moisturizing mud mask is made with a powerful blend of antioxidants and vitamins to deeply purify and infuse skin with a daily dose of hydrating moisture while softening the appearance of premature signs of aging. Kukui Nut Oil and Grapeseed Oil deliver Vitamins A, C, D, E and beta-carotene, plus antioxidants that minimize the signs of damage and protect from free radicals. Olive Leaf Extract and Avocado deeply moisturize and fortify skin with proteins and essential nutrients for a more youthful appearance.

SheaMoisture Kukui Youth Infusing Mud Mask
  • "I have very dry sensitive skin that for some reason also breaks out a lot. I'm stuck in the middle moisture wise, and I'm 25 so I'm starting to see the first signs of aging around my eyes and lips. I bought the small packet of this to try. I picked this one because it seemed like it would help to clarify as well as moisturize. I need both! Most acne masks dry me out bad and most moisturizing products break me out. So this seemed like a good balance. The fragrance is natural smelling with a hint of rose. It's pretty potent but I think it smells really good. Going on, it is smooth and immediately felt cool and tingly. I have tried a lot of mud masks that seriously itch like heck as the dry and pull the skin. However, this one did not! It felt cool and soothing even when it was dry and cracked. I left it on for about 40 minutes. I rinsed it off with warm water and a wash cloth. It came off pretty easily and my skin did not feel tight or dry after. So at this point, I already really liked the mask. But not until I looked at my nose did I realize how obsessed with this mask I would become. My pores shrunk to almost nothing. I am Italian and have had an oily nose with noticable black heads my entire life. I've tried biore strips, glam glow mud mask, everything! I'm amazed by this. Not only did it moisturize my skin but simultaneously shrunk my pores. I really hope you try this. I'm not being paid to rave about this." in 21 reviews
Maya A.
Franklin, VT
I love that this mask is a natural product. When applying, it became very tight on my face, almost uncomfortably so. The results were worth it though, as I really did get smaller pores. I’ve bought this a few times now and find they make my skin look much healthier after just a few applications. I do get red immediately after removing the mask since it’s mud and I have to scrub a bit to get it off, but that goes away quickly. I definitely recommend it especially as an affordable, natural option!
Lulu P.
Meridian, MS
I LOVE THIS Mud Mask!! It is a moisturizing mud mask made with a powerful blend of antioxidants and vitamins to purify and infuse skin with a daily dose of hydration. It’s not too much though being I have oily skin.. Kukui Nut Oil and Grapeseed Oil deliver Vitamins A, C, D, E and beta-carotene, plus antioxidants that can minimize the signs of damage. Olive Leaf Extract and Avocado moisturize and fortify skin with proteins and essential nutrients for a more youthful appearance. It can help to soften the appearance of fine lines over time.. I just love Shea Moisture!!
Josseline G.
pros: a nice daily mask, very easy to apply and wash off, you can feel it working well for the skin, small minor improvements in my skin when using this on a nightly basis.

cons: not as strong of a mask, so it will feel like nothing is happening. give it some time, though.
Kayla N.
Rock Hill
For my sensitive skin, I find the SheaMoisture mud masks to be far too harsh and drying. That being said, they are incredibly affordable, especially for the large amount of product that you get. When using them, I did notice that my skin produced less oil, but being a person with sensitive skin, this did not work well for me. However, I would recommend these mud masks for anyone with oily or acne prone skin.
Ariel T.
Sunrise, FL
I picked this up from Target after a long day. I love face masks that are aimed at wrinkles, and this one is pretty cool. It's a clay mask that dries very firm. The thicker you layer it, the longer it takes to dry but the harder it eventually gets. I got two uses out of this size, the first was a thinner layer and the second was caked on (very thick). It has a really nice smell to it. Though it says avocado infused, it smells like (or reminds me of) jasmine. It's a good combination without being overpowering. So far, it hasn't worked wondering on my wrinkles but it is very cold going on and does make my face feel tighter after.
Sara B.
This is a very good mask, especially for the price! This feels great on the skin and has not been harsh on my sensitive skin. After using this product several times I did see results as far as moisture and the feel of my skin. This would be a great starter mask for someone just getting into them, especially if you have normal, combo, to dry skin. Great product and the price is right!
Erin N.
Bozeman, MT
I love this mask. It smells so good; kind of a mix between roses and just a natural mud smell. It leaves my face feeling so soft and moisturized. It has definitely helped around my eyes and it doesn’t burn those sensitive areas or damage my akin in any way.
Melani P.
I love the entire line of SheaMoisture! There isn’t a product of theirs that I’ve tried that I haven’t been impressed with. One of the reasons I’ve tried so many is because they are frequently on sale as buy one get one half off. One of my favorites is a body oil/massage. A little goes a long way and it smells great!
💞💝 S.
Chicago , IL
I never tried a mask before. I usually wash my face with soap and water or just water. I tried tgis mask because i want to prevent aging from coming fast. I put the mask in and it was nice and soft. I had a small packet and you dont need to use much. I think i can get 3 uses out of it. The mask dry on your face it feel tigh but not very tight. When I began to rinse the mask off with water and my hands I though the mask was still on. My face so so soft, smooth and bright it was so unbelievable. I will be using facial mask more often. SheaMoisture Kukui Youth Infusing Mud Mask
Suzanne S.
Beebe
I love this clay! It is such a great value and feels so good on my face. I feel like it does a great job and my face feels more elastic after I have used it. I usually buy this brand at Target, because they have such a great selection. I will definitely buy this again and again!
Allanna H.