BY SHEAMOISTURE

Aging skin Shea Moisture's Kukui Nut and Grapeseed Oil Youth Infusing Mud Mask is a moisturizing mud mask made with a powerful blend of antioxidants and vitamins to deeply purify and infuse skin with a daily dose of hydrating moisture. This mud mask also softens the appearance of premature signs of aging. Kukui Nut Oil and Grapeseed Oil deliver Vitamins A, C, D, E and beta-carotene, plus antioxidants that minimize the signs of damage and protect from free radicals. Olive Leaf Extract and Avocado deeply moisturize and fortify skin with proteins and essential nutrients for a more youthful appearance. Made with natural and certified organic ingredients. Kukui Nut Oil rich in vitamins A, C, and E, helps to protect against premature signs of aging skin. Grapeseed Oil is rich in beta-carotene vitamins D, C, E and antioxidants. Olive leaf extract is moistrizing with powerfl antioxidant properties Gender: Unisex.

SheaMoisture Kukui Youth Infusing Mud Mask
  • "I have very dry sensitive skin that for some reason also breaks out a lot. I'm stuck in the middle moisture wise, and I'm 25 so I'm starting to see the first signs of aging around my eyes and lips. I bought the small packet of this to try. I picked this one because it seemed like it would help to clarify as well as moisturize. I need both! Most acne masks dry me out bad and most moisturizing products break me out. So this seemed like a good balance. The fragrance is natural smelling with a hint of rose. It's pretty potent but I think it smells really good. Going on, it is smooth and immediately felt cool and tingly. I have tried a lot of mud masks that seriously itch like heck as the dry and pull the skin. However, this one did not! It felt cool and soothing even when it was dry and cracked. I left it on for about 40 minutes. I rinsed it off with warm water and a wash cloth. It came off pretty easily and my skin did not feel tight or dry after. So at this point, I already really liked the mask. But not until I looked at my nose did I realize how obsessed with this mask I would become. My pores shrunk to almost nothing. I am Italian and have had an oily nose with noticable black heads my entire life. I've tried biore strips, glam glow mud mask, everything! I'm amazed by this. Not only did it moisturize my skin but simultaneously shrunk my pores. I really hope you try this. I'm not being paid to rave about this." in 21 reviews
Bailey S.
Orlando
absolutely love this product! I suggest it to all my friends, when they complain about acne or pores.. This mask really just sucks everything out, it's very refreshing feeling. As the mask hardens you can feel it getting tighter and doing it's job! After you take it off your skin feels clean and refreshed. I love that this product has natural ingredients, also I have combination skin but I feel like this is perfect for you if you have dry skin, or are feeling dry one day! 10/10 recommend to everyone!
Maya R.
Ithaca, NY
I love that this mask is a natural product. When applying, it became very tight on my face, almost uncomfortably so. The results were worth it though, as I really did get smaller pores. I’ve bought this a few times now and find they make my skin look much healthier after just a few applications. I do get red immediately after removing the mask since it’s mud and I have to scrub a bit to get it off, but that goes away quickly. I definitely recommend it especially as an affordable, natural option!
Vereshia N.
Chicago
I actually didn't hate this mask. I noticed a slight burning/tingling upon application but nothing terribly unbearable. It cleared my pores considerably, so I figure the burning sensation could be from that. My skin was left feeling smooth and soft, if a little dehydrated. If you have dry or combination-dry skin, you may want to consider following this mask up with a really good moisturizer, hydrating serum, or hydrating mask.
Ariel T.
Sunrise, FL
I picked this up from Target after a long day. I love face masks that are aimed at wrinkles, and this one is pretty cool. It's a clay mask that dries very firm. The thicker you layer it, the longer it takes to dry but the harder it eventually gets. I got two uses out of this size, the first was a thinner layer and the second was caked on (very thick). It has a really nice smell to it. Though it says avocado infused, it smells like (or reminds me of) jasmine. It's a good combination without being overpowering. So far, it hasn't worked wondering on my wrinkles but it is very cold going on and does make my face feel tighter after.
Jessica H.
Fort Mc Coy
I love this mud mask and all the benefits it brings to the appearance of my skin. Infused with antioxidants and moisturizing agents ,it leaves my skin feeling soft and healthy.It also eliminates the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, in return to giving me a more youthful look. I would highly recommend this product for anyone who needs a revamp or refresher for their skin.
Kayleigh M.
Seattle, WA
This mask was very thick and rich in my face. It had a nice texture and saturated my skin quite easily. I loved that it didn't have my skin very dry after rinsing it off, and it also helped to shrink my pore size at the same time. I really disliked the smell of this mask; one of the ingredients gave it an almost smoky, plastic smell to it.
Shannon H.
Salinas , CA
I’ve been using this twice a week for the past month, and my super sensitive skin loves loves it! My skin feels soft and radiant after I use it. I typically will use it before bed. However, today I used it before applying my make up, and my make up went on smooth and looked awesome! This is my new favorite go-to mask!
Melani P.
I love the entire line of SheaMoisture! There isn’t a product of theirs that I’ve tried that I haven’t been impressed with. One of the reasons I’ve tried so many is because they are frequently on sale as buy one get one half off. One of my favorites is a body oil/massage. A little goes a long way and it smells great!
Jake M.
Boston, MA
I LOVE this mask! It glides on so smoothly and smells floral but not over powering. The consistency is a mud type so it stays put and even better is they give a large amount of product despite it being a one time use. Skin felt and looked tighter and smoother. I use this once a week. Cannot up this anymore. Can be a lil pricey at some places.
Rashida J.
Lockport, NY
I used this mask a few weeks,I was in the running for having a relaxing weekend at home. I bought this mask at my local Target. I loved the consistency of the product. I also loved how it was not runny like other products. This product was priced very well and would be something that I would buy more in the future
Allanna H.