BY SHEAMOISTURE

Aging Skin Shea Moisture's Kukui Nut and Grapeseed Oil Youth Infusing Eye Cream instantly illuminates and gives a brightened appearance to eyes. Formulated with mineral light reflectors, this nutrient rich hydrating eye cream leaves skin looking more youthful and refreshed. A blend of Kukui Nut and Grapeseed Oils delivers moisture and powerful antioxidants, beta-carotene and Vitamins D, C and E. Leaves eyes looking younger and more luminous. Directons: Gently apply a small amount with fingertip under and around the eye area in the morning and evening. Made with natural and certified organic ingredients. Kukui Nut Oil rich in vitamins A, C, and E, helps to protect against premature signs of aging skin. Grapeseed Oil is rich in beta-carotene vitamins D, C, E and antioxidants. Mineral light reflectors help highlight and illuminate for youthful looking skin. Gender: Unisex.

Buy on Target*
Karen K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this eye cream every single night. Its very nice and creamy and it's perfect for trying out an eye cream for the first time. its very affordable compared to higher end eye creams. It does smooth out any fine lines you make have and does not leave the eye areas too oily like some other eye creams do
Tiffany W.
Opelika, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this every night unless I forget. And it sure does work. I'm a mom of 2 so I have bags under my eyes and with this you would never be able to tell. It has almost but took them away.
maysa l.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this product because I was looking for a good drugstore eye cream because I was running low on my murad one which is more pricey and  I wanted to save some money. I came across this one and decided to give it a try. Overall this is a good cream, its thick so it doesn't feel too hydrating for an eye cream. What I did realize was that after using this for a month my lashes grew! I later realized it was because of this cream so instead of using this as an eye cream I started using it as a lash enhancer and honestly it works wonders!
Abigail K.
Ontario, NY
Just got this Shea Moisture youth infusing eye cream at my local target and I'm loving it! It's made with KuKui nut oil, grape seed oil, and have mineral light reflectors! It helped brighten and wake up my eyes since I have the worst bags! It also smells great!Definitely will recommend to a friend!
Christine T.
Fort Myers , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this stuff on a whim and I love it! It makes my under eyes so soft and appear brighter. It also doesn't make it feel sticky like some eye creams so. This stuff also smells amazing, as most of their products do.
Patricia O.
Dale City
My hair is tightly coiled, super fine and high porosity. Truly moisturizing conditioners that provide lasting hydration to my hair are hard to find. This formula is amazing because its got low protein and makes my hair sooooo soft. When you apply it, it literally melts in and you can see your hair absorb and soak it up. Detangling is a breeze. And you don't have to leave in on forever for it to be effective. I wish they'd make this bigger
Heidy B.
Beaverton, OR
Shea Moisture has some amazing smelling products that give great results. I love their masks for the face and under eye. As someone that struggles with dark circles (I look like a raccoon) this helps to reduce the darkness and brightens my under eyes helping the overall appearance by giving moisture back into my skin. I love these! I wish they sold them in bulk.
Nevaeh F.
Chicago
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me and my mother tried this... phenomenal its like magic as soon as i put this product on it worked the packageing is gread met my expectations actually over achieved mine i can not get over how great this product is it doesn't leave a tacky residue it even wakes you up good for girls night even guys night.
Anna R.
This product is really refreshing, but it is very short lived for me. I use it to try to depuff my deep undereyes and it works for a very short amount of time. It was pretty disappointing and I am not planning on wasting money on a repurchase of a product that barely did the job.
Faith F.
Cressona, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely great for my face. I loved this. It was effective and I was not disappointed in anyway. It was in a nice and cute package. The price was very good. Not pricey at all. There is nothing I can think of when it comes to improving anything.
Natalia R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Is anyone else's a weird thick creamy consistency?
Jane L.
Worcester, MA
Looking for a good eye cream without spending a ton of money. Any drugstore suggestions? SheaMoisture Kukui Youth Infusing Eye Cream 0.5 oz This one looked kind of good. Anyone tried it?