BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

Instantly illuminate and give a brightened appearance to eyes with this nutrient rich, hydrating eye cream. Formulated with mineral light reflectors, this eye cream leaves skin looking more youthful and refreshed. A blend of Kukui Nut and Grapeseed Oils delivers moisture and powerful antioxidants, beta-carotene and Vitamins D, C and E. Leaves eyes looking younger and more luminous.

Buy on Target
Yesenia Q.
United States
I love this product! It felt moisturizing and my eye are felt firmer as well whenever I used this product. Since not using this product I have noticed a difference in my eye area. I also noticed too that it really helped with my eyelashes in their growth and maintaining them healthy.
Taylora C.
Omaha, NE
This is a really nice thick eye cream! It feels happy and fresh on my skin, but not overwhelming. I use it morning and night and so far so good. Although I haven’t tried any other eye creams, I will probably play around with other brands before I purchase this again.
Liv I.
Palmetto Bay, FL
Eye cream eye cream! I love me a good eye cream. The smell is so great and the packaging is so cute. The brand is kinda hard to find in stores so I usually order on line. I love the brand because of how natural and gentle it is
Sean W.
Smells amazing and works super fast! Been using for a month and its made SUCH a difference! It soaks into the skin quickly and doeant feel gross and greasy. Did I mention it smells amazing?!
I really love this product. It works way much better then other brands I have purchased before. SheaMoisture SuperFruit Renewal Eye Cream SheaMoisture Kukui Youth Infusing Eye Cream Sundial SheaMoisture Peace Rose Oil Complex Sensitive Skin Facial Cleansing Oil
Karen K.
I use this eye cream every single night. Its very nice and creamy and it's perfect for trying out an eye cream for the first time. its very affordable compared to higher end eye creams. It does smooth out any fine lines you make have and does not leave the eye areas too oily like some other eye creams do
Kat D.
Barnegat, NJ
I love this product! I've been using it for about two and a half months and my under eye looks amazing alot of the dark patches there are gone and it really helps get rid of the fine lines
Tiffany W.
Opelika, AL
I use this every night unless I forget. And it sure does work. I'm a mom of 2 so I have bags under my eyes and with this you would never be able to tell. It has almost but took them away.
maysa l.
I bought this product because I was looking for a good drugstore eye cream because I was running low on my murad one which is more pricey and  I wanted to save some money. I came across this one and decided to give it a try. Overall this is a good cream, its thick so it doesn't feel too hydrating for an eye cream. What I did realize was that after using this for a month my lashes grew! I later realized it was because of this cream so instead of using this as an eye cream I started using it as a lash enhancer and honestly it works wonders!
Abigail K.
Ontario, NY
Just got this Shea Moisture youth infusing eye cream at my local target and I'm loving it! It's made with KuKui nut oil, grape seed oil, and have mineral light reflectors! It helped brighten and wake up my eyes since I have the worst bags! It also smells great!Definitely will recommend to a friend!
Natalia R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Is anyone else's a weird thick creamy consistency?
Jane L.
Worcester , MA
Looking for a good eye cream without spending a ton of money. Any drugstore suggestions? SheaMoisture Kukui Nut & Grapeseed Oils Youth Infusing Eye Cream This one looked kind of good. Anyone tried it?