BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

Instantly illuminate and give a brightened appearance to eyes with this nutrient rich, hydrating eye cream. Formulated with mineral light reflectors, this eye cream leaves skin looking more youthful and refreshed. A blend of Kukui Nut and Grapeseed Oils delivers moisture and powerful antioxidants, beta-carotene and Vitamins D, C and E. Leaves eyes looking younger and more luminous.

Lauren C.
I bought this discounted at TJMaxx for $6.99. I figured I'd give it a try because sometimes my under eyes can look dark, especially from lack of sleep. I'm also in the process having a daily skincare routine. I've been using this only at night so far and I can see it brighten the under eye area. It doesn't completely block out all darkness, but it still does enough to make my eyes not look so dead. It also is a nice texture that leaves the under eye feeling smooth and hydrated. This won't do anything for puffiness or wrinkles, but as a brightener it is a good product. I would repurchase it again (at a discounted price).
Emma G.
In LOVE with this product! Saw it marked 50% off on clearance at Target and couldn't pass it up. It's a bit thicker than other eye creams I've used so I tend to use it as part of my night routine, but it smells great and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. I've only been using it 2 weeks, but it also seems to be helping reduce the appearance of my dark circles. Missing that last star because as it settles into my skin it starts to feel tight- it goes away after awhile and doesn't hurt or anything, but it's a strange sensation either way.
Yesenia Q.
United States
I love this product! It felt moisturizing and my eye are felt firmer as well whenever I used this product. Since not using this product I have noticed a difference in my eye area. I also noticed too that it really helped with my eyelashes in their growth and maintaining them healthy.
Liv I.
Palmetto Bay, FL
Eye cream eye cream! I love me a good eye cream. The smell is so great and the packaging is so cute. The brand is kinda hard to find in stores so I usually order on line. I love the brand because of how natural and gentle it is
Sean W.
Smells amazing and works super fast! Been using for a month and its made SUCH a difference! It soaks into the skin quickly and doeant feel gross and greasy. Did I mention it smells amazing?!
Taylora C.
Omaha, NE
This is a really nice thick eye cream! It feels happy and fresh on my skin, but not overwhelming. I use it morning and night and so far so good. Although I haven’t tried any other eye creams, I will probably play around with other brands before I purchase this again.
Sandra H.
Hemet, CA
I love this stuff! Been using it every night and I feel my undereyes getting smoother and firmer. Leaves a nice tingling sensation when first applied. Smells amazing too
Bianca Y.
santee
A tad expensive, hard to get into the jar. Claims to help brighten undereyes. Did not do much other than add glitter under my eyes. I wouldn’t recommend it just doesn’t do anything .
Karen K.
I use this eye cream every single night. Its very nice and creamy and it's perfect for trying out an eye cream for the first time. its very affordable compared to higher end eye creams. It does smooth out any fine lines you make have and does not leave the eye areas too oily like some other eye creams do
Kat D.
Barnegat, NJ
I love this product! I've been using it for about two and a half months and my under eye looks amazing alot of the dark patches there are gone and it really helps get rid of the fine lines
Natalia R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Is anyone else's a weird thick creamy consistency?
Jane L.
Worcester , MA
Looking for a good eye cream without spending a ton of money. Any drugstore suggestions? SheaMoisture Kukui Nut & Grapeseed Oils Youth Infusing Eye Cream This one looked kind of good. Anyone tried it?
Denisse R.
Brooksville, FL
Is this suppose to be thick? What is the best way to apply it? I end up with pilling and flaking after applying when it dries up. Am I putting it on wrong or is my product expired?