SheaMoisture Kukui Nut & Grapeseed Oils Damage Rehab Treatment Masque uploaded by OnDeane J.SheaMoisture Kukui Nut & Grapeseed Oils Damage Rehab Treatment Masque uploaded by Nyasha V.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

Find Shampoos, Conditioners, and Hair Treatments at Target.com! Elasticize and Recover Fragile, Frazzled Hair Rehabilitate fragile, frazzle hair with SheaMoisture's Damage Rehab Treatment Masque that coats cuticles to strengthen and protect against aggressive daily styling. Vitamin-rich Kukui Nut, Grapeseed and Avocado Oils combine with antioxidant Olive Leaf Extract and certified organic Shea Butter in this deep conditioning therapeutic formula that helps protect hair's inner strength so it resists breakage. Section clean, wet hair. Apply generously. Use a wide tooth comb to distribute evenly from root to ends. Leave in for 5 minutes. Rinse thoroughly. For a deep penetrating treatment, cover hair with plastic cap and apply moderate heat for 30 minutes. Rinse thoroughly. When using hair steamer do not cover, moist heat will add to masque's hydration. Made with natural and certified organic ingredients. Kukui Nut Oil - Rich in vitamins A, C and E, which help keep hair hydrated and smooth. Grapeseed Oil - A fast absorbing oil rich in vitamins, minerals and linoleic acid beneficial for hair. Olive Leaf Extract - Antioxidant properties help improve luster and enhance hair quality. Gender: Unisex.

Simah Z.
Simah Z.
My hair is dry, and because of this, I am constantly on the look out for a good deep conditioner. Not only is this product decently priced, but also the result after using this treatment is softer, more manageable hair. To get the most out of the product, I use about 1/4 of the deep conditioner on my hair in the shower, from mid-shaft to the ends. Afterwards, I set the package aside and save the rest for the next wash! Depending on the length and texture of your hair, a necessary amount surely varies, but 1/4 works well for my wavy, somewhat-long hair.
OnDeane J.
OnDeane J.
Philadelphia, PA
Amazing DC. Picked it up on a limb and I'm glad I did. My hair hyping through things and was seriously lacking lacking moisture. I used this 2 weeks in a row and the results were remarkable. My hair is unbelievably soft and the breakage I was experiencing is pretty much non-existent at this point. Glad I gave this a try. You can beat the price per package, however I really wish for this in a full sized jar.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Omaha, NE
Oh wow, this is the most luxurious hair mask I've ever used! It's so thick and rich. I chose it because it was safe for color treated hair and cruelty-free. The smell is very light and nice, like lilacs but not overpowering at all. My hair feels incredibly soft after using, and I didn't even need to use a detangler or leave-in conditioner like I usually do. I will be using this again and again!
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
This mask was great for adding extra hydration to my fine, color-treated, dry hair. I have extremely long hair and got three generous uses from the 2oz packet which makes this a pretty affordable hair mask. I would recommend to others to try for their dry or damaged hair.
Karina R.
Karina R.
Oviedo, FL
Bought this for a friend who ended up loving it so I had to try it for myself. It kept my hair well moisturized for almost a week! Even after a few washes my hair felt so soft and looked healthier. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants to pamper their hair or has damaged hair like mine. It's color hair approved, organic and cruelty free! Anything you could want in a hair mask this has.
Celeste M.
Celeste M.
This has helped my hair so much! I've bleached my hair so many times, I thought it would never get better. But after using this once a week it feels brand new again!
Nyasha V.
Nyasha V.
San Francisco , CA
Currently under the dryer using this masque!! I've used it before and my hair comes out feeling so soft and moisturized and my curls be poppin!!!
Annie N.
Annie N.
This mask is great and I love how it makes my skin feel. I definitely would recommend!