SheaMoisture Kukui Nut & Grapeseed Oils Damage Rehab Shampoo - 10.3 oz uploaded by Natasha P.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

Find Shampoos, Conditioners, and Hair Treatments at Target.com! Cleanse and Recover Fragile, Frazzled Hair Gently cleanse and rehabilitate fragile, frazzled hair with SheaMoisture's Damage Rehab sulfate-free Shampoo. Vitamin-rich Kukui Nut, Grapeseed and Avocado Oils combine with antioxidant Olive Leaf Extract and certified organic Shea Butter in this lightweight formula that delivers nutritive benefits which help damaged hair recover from aggressive styling while minimizing moisture loss. Apply to wet hair, gently massage and work into a rich lather. Rinse thoroughly. For best results pair with Damage Rehab Conditioner. Made with natural and certified organic ingredients. Kukui Nut Oil - Rich in vitamins A, C and E, which help keep hair hydrated and smooth. Grapeseed Oil - A fast absorbing oil rich in vitamins, minerals and linoleic acid beneficial for hair. Olive Leaf Extract - Antioxidant properties help improve luster and enhance hair quality. Gender: Unisex.

Buy on Target
Chantelle S.
I love the smell of this shampoo. The shampoo felt very moisturizing and suds up really well. However, I felt like my scalp was not cleaned as well with this shampoo as others I have used. I did have to use this with a different shampoo so that my scalp could get cleaned as well as I needed it to be.
Emily B.
Bakersfield, CA
I love this brand so much. My hair feels amazing after every time I use this conditioner. The smell is great too! You would expect a more natural brand to not have a less fragrant product but the conditioner leaves my hair feeling super silky and smelling amazing.
Natasha P.
This shampoo is great for colored hair and any other hair types that have damage (from styling). It is super gentle, smells delicious, and gives your hair nice bounce while mending the damaged ends. Highly recommend!
Rachel W.
The kukui nut line is one of my favorites from SM! Smells amazing and is super moisturizing for my dry curly hair without weighing it down. My only complaint is that it's hard to find in stores sometimes!
Prisci C.
Nice shampoo. I liked it, but I have found others that have been more moisturizing (the only reason I am giving it fours stars instead of five). It doesn’t weight down my hair or leave it overly greasy.
Marissa Z.
Germantown, MD
This smells amazing and is so moisturizing. It is also very concentrated so a little goes a long way! I also love the conditioner that goes with it. Definitely a keeper!
Pamela S.
Travelers Rst, SC
I love SheaMoisture products! This does gentle cleansing without drying out my hair. I love the smell of this variety and the consistency is a bit thicker than others.
Aerial P.
Lynn Haven, FL
After trying another Shea Moisture shampoo I HATED, I gave this one a chance. Thankfully it smells amazing or I likely would have returned this one as well. I have naturally brunette almost black hair that's extremely thick and mostly straight. I purchased this from Target thinking it would be good for my scalp since it's organic, I have dandruff. Unfortunately it doesn't do much for me in terms of dandruff issues. I paired it with the matching Shea Moisture conditioner and it's alright. Since it doesn't do much for my scalp it's kind of a deal breaker for me. Plus it's a little more expensive than some other brands, although it's not nearly as much as salon brands. I do love that the brand is cruelty free, ethically traded, B certified, is made of certified organic natural fair trade ingredients and family owned and operated. All of those things make it worth it for me to give the Shea Moisture products more chances than I would other products.
Betty P.
Edison , NJ
I love all she moisture product I have used I think almost every line they have ever created their products work amazing with my hair and my skin and the price is reasonable and the quality is excellent
Jessica F.
Flanders, NY
The smell of this shampoo is such a dream! It leaves my hair so soft and shiny with such a great scent. I had my best friend stay over my house and he even used this! I will definitely buy this again.