BY SHEAMOISTURE

Find Shampoos, Conditioners, and Hair Treatments at Target.com! Cleanse and Recover Fragile, Frazzled Hair Gently cleanse and rehabilitate fragile, frazzled hair with SheaMoisture's Damage Rehab sulfate-free Shampoo. Vitamin-rich Kukui Nut, Grapeseed and Avocado Oils combine with antioxidant Olive Leaf Extract and certified organic Shea Butter in this lightweight formula that delivers nutritive benefits which help damaged hair recover from aggressive styling while minimizing moisture loss. Apply to wet hair, gently massage and work into a rich lather. Rinse thoroughly. For best results pair with Damage Rehab Conditioner. Made with natural and certified organic ingredients. Kukui Nut Oil - Rich in vitamins A, C and E, which help keep hair hydrated and smooth. Grapeseed Oil - A fast absorbing oil rich in vitamins, minerals and linoleic acid beneficial for hair. Olive Leaf Extract - Antioxidant properties help improve luster and enhance hair quality. Gender: Unisex.

Buy on Target
Aerial P.
Lynn Haven, FL
After trying another Shea Moisture shampoo I HATED, I gave this one a chance. Thankfully it smells amazing or I likely would have returned this one as well. I have naturally brunette almost black hair that's extremely thick and mostly straight. I purchased this from Target thinking it would be good for my scalp since it's organic, I have dandruff. Unfortunately it doesn't do much for me in terms of dandruff issues. I paired it with the matching Shea Moisture conditioner and it's alright. Since it doesn't do much for my scalp it's kind of a deal breaker for me. Plus it's a little more expensive than some other brands, although it's not nearly as much as salon brands. I do love that the brand is cruelty free, ethically traded, B certified, is made of certified organic natural fair trade ingredients and family owned and operated. All of those things make it worth it for me to give the Shea Moisture products more chances than I would other products.
Jessica F.
Flanders, NY
The smell of this shampoo is such a dream! It leaves my hair so soft and shiny with such a great scent. I had my best friend stay over my house and he even used this! I will definitely buy this again.
Pamona P.
Smells good and makes my hair so soft! It wasn't badly priced also and since it was thicker I didn't use as much as usual.
Elizabeth M.
Orlando, FL
My hair is so soft after using this! It's awesome!! and it smells so good - the price is worth the results!
doris g.
Houston , TX
I absolutely love this I want to buy more of this products are really good and l can see the difference .