SheaMoisture Kukui Nut & Grapeseed Oils Damage Rehab Conditioner - 10.3 oz uploaded by Aerial P.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

Find Shampoos, Conditioners, and Hair Treatments at Target.com! Soften and Recover Fragile, Frazzled Hair SheaMoisture's Damage Rehab Conditioner infuses hair with needed conditioning hydration that instantly starts to soften, smooth and rehabilitate fragile, frazzled hair. Vitamin-rich Kukui Nut, Grapeseed and Avocado Oils combine with antioxidant Olive Leaf Extract and certified organic Shea Butter in this paraben-free formula that improves manageability and adds natural shine. Apply to clean, wet hair and work through from roots to ends. Rinse. For best results cleanse first with Damage Rehab Shampoo. Made with natural and certified organic ingredients. Kukui Nut Oil - Rich in vitamins A, C and E, which help keep hair hydrated and smooth. Grapeseed Oil - A fast absorbing oil rich in vitamins, minerals and linoleic acid beneficial for hair. Olive Leaf Extract - Antioxidant properties help improve luster and enhance hair quality. Gender: Unisex.

Buy on Target
Aerial P.
Lynn Haven, FL
After trying another Shea Moisture conditioner I HATED, I gave this one a chance. Thankfully it smells amazing or I likely would have returned this one as well. I have naturally brunette almost black hair that's extremely thick and mostly straight. I purchased this from Target thinking it would be good for my scalp since it's organic, I have dandruff. Unfortunately neither this nor the matching shampoo do much for me in terms of dandruff issues. Since it doesn't do much for my scalp it's kind of a deal breaker for me. Plus it's a little more expensive than some other brands, although it's not nearly as much as salon brands. I do love that the brand is cruelty free, ethically traded, B certified, is made of certified organic natural fair trade ingredients and family owned and operated. All of those things make it worth it for me to give the Shea Moisture products more chances than I would other products.
Shea J.
Boston, MA
I have pretty curly, fragile, (usually) dry hair. I've tried a lot of conditioners from drugstore to high-end and many of them gave my hair "slip" but still left my hair feeling dry. After leaving this conditioner in my hair for 5-10 minutes, it left my curls instantly more moisturized, softer, and defined! I started using this conditioner almost every time after shampooing my hair and sometimes even before shampooing.

Another perk: it's super affordable!!
Jessica W.
Largo, FL
This stuff is amazing! I absolutely love it! It made my hair so soft for days and it smells great. My hair is damaged from coloring and this product made it so smooth it was unbelievable! I was very surprised by this and will definitely be buying more. I would highly recommend this!
Malia M.
I got a small sample of this product and used up rather quickly. I didn't love the smell of it but it did leave my hair softer after my shower. I just felt like this was a short term fix to my damaged tangled hair. While it made it softer that effect quickly went away and this product didn't truly help/change my hair texture.
Aniah M.
Ellenwood, GA
I LOVE this conditioner and shampoo. I have very dry 4c hair and it gives me the hydration that I needed. And it made my hair super soft after the final rinse it is very affordable and shea moisture has definitely done it again!!!
Kara O.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Leaves hair soft and silky and moisturized. Helps in rehabilitating your hair keeps the shine locked in and the moisture in. Highly recommend
Jalessa R.
Indianapolis, IN
I always use this product after taking out braids that I've had in for a month or so. It always brings my curls right back to life!
Chanell R.
River Ridge, LA
Because my hair was so damaged from styling with heat products everyday this product made my hair strong
Paige W.
Clearbrook, MN
This smells amazing and works amazing! It's my favorite shampoo and conditioner by shea moisture
Andreina G.
Buen producto.. Aunque mi linea favorita es la de coconut y hibiscus, para cabello rizado.. Recomendado