BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

Infuse hair with needed conditioning hydration that instantly starts to soften, smooth and rehabilitate fragile, frazzled hair. Vitamin-rich Kukui Nut, Grapeseed and Avocado Oils combine with antioxidant Olive Leaf Extract and certified organic Shea Butter in this paraben-free formula that improves manageability and adds natural shine.

Buy on Walmart
Elora M.
Grand forks , ND
The shampoo from this line is a life-saver. I have color-treated, reeeeallly long (which means way too many split ends I'm denying exist), sorta fine hair. I was afraid the oil in the shampoo would weigh my hair down, but it really just makes my hair sooo soft. I use this shampoo with a conditioner from the same brand but different line, when I'm trying to conserve the Briogeo hair system I have. I love the both equally, because they do similar things. AND this shampoo smells so great. It's very strong, so if you're sensitive to scent you might not like it, because it truly lingers even when my hair is dry. It lathers very nicely, rinses without leaving a weird residue, and doesn't make my skin itchy or sensitive. I will continue to purchase the shampoo, I should try the conditioner as well haha
Sarah H.
I love the way these smell! They get my hair clean without being harsh, because there’s nothing bad for your hair in them. And the conditioner makes my hair so soft, especially if I leave it in a few extra minutes. Or, you can buy a packet of deep conditioning treatment in the same line and it does miracles. At least it has on my hair (box colored, dry from being curly, thick)
Ana R.
Saco, ME
I have wavy fine hair. I got my first coloring hair job about 4 months ago.  I got light caramel highlights on my dark brown hair and my hair was the most damaged I had ever seen it. I tried other rehab products from other companies to bring my hair back but they didn't work that great, but this product was the most helpful for my hair.
Marlene J.
Canyon Country
My hair was a complete mess before it met this conditioner. It was bleached and dyed beyond repair. I started using this conditioner and my hair thanked me! It revived slowly and gained the curls back. After a little trim my hair was completely back to normal. I cannot say enough good things about this brand. I love it so much.
Kiara J.
Saint Louis, MO
Not my fav conditioner from SM, but it was worth a try! Used this on my daughters hair, and it didn’t condition like i needed it to. Had to mix with another SM conditioner to get some progress with my daughters hair.
Chantelle S.
I love the smell of this shampoo. The shampoo felt very moisturizing and suds up really well. However, I felt like my scalp was not cleaned as well with this shampoo as others I have used. I did have to use this with a different shampoo so that my scalp could get cleaned as well as I needed it to be.
Emily B.
Bakersfield, CA
I love this brand so much. My hair feels amazing after every time I use this conditioner. The smell is great too! You would expect a more natural brand to not have a less fragrant product but the conditioner leaves my hair feeling super silky and smelling amazing.
minerva c.
Boise, ID
I use this conditioner as a hair mask while I shave and it leaves my hair feeling so soft! And it smells amazing! I go through two tubes in a month. My husband has even used it because he likes the scent it leaves.
Natasha P.
This shampoo is great for colored hair and any other hair types that have damage (from styling). It is super gentle, smells delicious, and gives your hair nice bounce while mending the damaged ends. Highly recommend!
Pamela S.
Travelers Rst, SC
I love SheaMoisture products. This smells amazing and does a great job providing moisture to my dry damaged hair. It is a thicker consistency than most conditioners, more similar to a mask. I use this with its shampoo and have been pleased with the results.