BY SHEAMOISTURE

Infuse hair with needed conditioning hydration that instantly starts to soften, smooth and rehabilitate fragile, frazzled hair. Vitamin-rich Kukui Nut, Grapeseed and Avocado Oils combine with antioxidant Olive Leaf Extract and certified organic Shea Butter in this paraben-free formula that improves manageability and adds natural shine.

SheaMoisture is dedicated to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website. However, because raw ingredients listings are subject to change due to INCI, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free. For an accurate listing of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.

More Information
Size    10.3 fl oz
Height (inches)    3.2
Width (inches)    2.2
Depth (inches)    9

Key Ingredients: Avocado, Grapeseed Oil, Kukui Nut Oil, Olive Leaf Extract
Collection: Kukui Nut & Grapeseed Oils

Usage Instructions: Apply to clean, wet hair and work through from roots to ends. Rinse. For best results cleanse first with DAMAGE REHAB SHAMPOO.

Ingredients: Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Aleurites Moluccanus (Kukui) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Glycerin (Vegetable), Cetyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Stearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*†, Behentrimonium Chloride, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Ole Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Panthenol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend)

Product Used By    No
Special Price    No

Elora J.
Grand forks , ND
The shampoo from this line is a life-saver. I have color-treated, reeeeallly long (which means way too many split ends I'm denying exist), sorta fine hair. I was afraid the oil in the shampoo would weigh my hair down, but it really just makes my hair sooo soft. I use this shampoo with a conditioner from the same brand but different line, when I'm trying to conserve the Briogeo hair system I have. I love the both equally, because they do similar things. AND this shampoo smells so great. It's very strong, so if you're sensitive to scent you might not like it, because it truly lingers even when my hair is dry. It lathers very nicely, rinses without leaving a weird residue, and doesn't make my skin itchy or sensitive. I will continue to purchase the shampoo, I should try the conditioner as well haha
Sarah H.
I love the way these smell! They get my hair clean without being harsh, because there’s nothing bad for your hair in them. And the conditioner makes my hair so soft, especially if I leave it in a few extra minutes. Or, you can buy a packet of deep conditioning treatment in the same line and it does miracles. At least it has on my hair (box colored, dry from being curly, thick)
Ana R.
Bangor, ME
I have wavy fine hair. I got my first coloring hair job about 4 months ago.  I got light caramel highlights on my dark brown hair and my hair was the most damaged I had ever seen it. I tried other rehab products from other companies to bring my hair back but they didn't work that great, but this product was the most helpful for my hair.
Marlene J.
Canyon Country
My hair was a complete mess before it met this conditioner. It was bleached and dyed beyond repair. I started using this conditioner and my hair thanked me! It revived slowly and gained the curls back. After a little trim my hair was completely back to normal. I cannot say enough good things about this brand. I love it so much.
Mariah D.
Fall Branch , TN
This conditioner and shampoo is great. It smells great and it doesn't take a lot. it leaves your hair super soft and silky looking. I think its made a huge difference in my hair.  I would recommend this shampoo and conditioner. This is one of my favorites.
Emily B.
Bakersfield, CA
I love this brand so much. My hair feels amazing after every time I use this conditioner. The smell is great too! You would expect a more natural brand to not have a less fragrant product but the conditioner leaves my hair feeling super silky and smelling amazing.
minerva c.
Boise, ID
I use this conditioner as a hair mask while I shave and it leaves my hair feeling so soft! And it smells amazing! I go through two tubes in a month. My husband has even used it because he likes the scent it leaves.
Natasha P.
This shampoo is great for colored hair and any other hair types that have damage (from styling). It is super gentle, smells delicious, and gives your hair nice bounce while mending the damaged ends. Highly recommend!
Pamela S.
Travelers Rst, SC
I love SheaMoisture products. This smells amazing and does a great job providing moisture to my dry damaged hair. It is a thicker consistency than most conditioners, more similar to a mask. I use this with its shampoo and have been pleased with the results.
Angela C.
Greenvale, NY
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Very rich in protein that I can’t use very often but nice for once a week hair repair. My hair feels soft afterwards but again not to be used as daily conditioner this is more of a mask or treatment. Still good value.