BeautyHairHair ProductsSheaMoisture
Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen & Restore Treatment Masque

SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen & Restore Treatment Masque

Jamaican Black Castor Oil SheaMoisture Masque - Strengthen and Restore Hair Treatment This SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil masque is the kind of deep conditioning masque that you want to have around because it quickly restores strength and resilience to damaged, brittle or chemically processed hair. Weak hair easily falls out and when used as a strengthener, it can make a big difference by helping to prevent excessive breakage and shedding. As a restorative treatment, this special blend of hair-friendly oils and protein reinforces healthy follicle growth for better overall hair health. A good choice for those who enjoy hair that is permed, color-treated or regularly styled with heating tools. Formulated with nutrient-rich Jamaican Black Castor Oil, with the addition of certified organic Shea Butter and more. Helps promote natural growth by supporting hair elasticity. This formula also reduces the appearance of breakage and shedding. Peppermint stimulates the scalp for an invigorating experience. Leaves hair soft, manageable and shiny.

I have wavy hair (2a-b) and it’s kind of thin, and I need to regrow my hair. Would this work for me?
HooW does this go on curly?
Will this help revive my curls after using bleach?
Start your review of SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen & Restore Treatment Masque!
Havilah H.
Hopkins, MN
SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen & Restore Treatment Masque uploaded by Havilah H.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
Product is great for curly/ coily hair. It worked especially well detangling, moisturizing and treating my 3a type curls. It does have an odor because of the castor oil and apple cider vinegar additives but if you can get past that it is a great masque for textured hair.
Sonia B.
Lawndale, CA
SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen & Restore Treatment Masque uploaded by Sonia B.
Purchased at: Target
Okay, so I want to start this off by saying I did not follow instructions so I am not recommending what I did, but it worked for me. So Shea Moisture has been popping off on Tik Tok and I decided to see what’s up. I used half of the small packet masks, just to test the waters. The ingredients are bomb and natural, but the directions say to only use it for 30 minutes or 15 with heat. It’s a dee conditioner, so I doubt it would damage my hair, so I left it on for two hours. Then I left on my everyday conditioner for another 30 minutes (garnier) [because they don’t have the DMDM ingredient so no hair loss] and my hair was so soft afterwards! Literally silky soft after 3 days [have colored treated hair so don’t wash often]. I saw people recommending apple cider washes and apple cider is one of the ingredients, but without the smell so I recommend especially if you wanted to try that. I will try it on for longer to see if my split ends go away, will update! I recommend the packet to see how your hair reacts first!
Gabrielle G.
Beltsville, MD
SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen & Restore Treatment Masque uploaded by Gabrielle G.
Purchased at: Target
I love this line! It softens my hair while also strengthening it! It smells sort of like play Doh- I think because of the ACV. But it worked wonders when I was transitioning to natural hair
Tiffany wallop W.
Seaford , DE
SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen & Restore Treatment Masque uploaded by Tiffany wallop W.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Shea Moisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil deep conditioning masque helps to strengthen and restore damaged, brittle or chemically processed hair This deep conditioning masque replenishes moisture and softens hair by supporting elasticity, reducing the appearance of breakage and shedding. This paraben free masque is perfect for those who regularly color, straighten, perm or heat style their hair, as well as kinky, curly or wavy natural styles. Formulated with Jamaican Black Castor Oil and Shea Butter, this natural hair deep conditioner masque strengthens damaged hair, chemically processed hair and heat styled hair. All Shea Moisture hair products are ethically traded, sustainably produced and cruelty-free, including this deep conditioner masque. SheaMoisture hair products contain no silicone, sulfates, parabens, phthalates, propylene glycol, mineral oil or petrolatum, including this deep conditioning hair treatment. This Shea Moisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil deep conditioning masque restores strength and resilience to damaged, brittle or chemically processed hair. Perfect for those who regularly color, straighten, perm or heat style their hair, as well as kinky, curly or wavy natural styles. Formulated with nutrient-rich Jamaican Black Castor Oil and certified organic Shea Butter to replenish moisture and soften while strengthening hair. Helps promote natural growth by supporting hair''s elasticity, reducing the appearance of breakage and shedding. Peppermint stimulates the scalp for an invigorating experience. Leaves hair soft, manageable and shiny. Key Ingredients for this collection are: Organic Shea Butter: Deeply moisturizes while conditioning hair and scalp; Jamaican Black Castor Oil: Loaded with reparative omegas that reduce breakage and promote healthy hair; Peppermint Oil: Invigorates the scalp for a stimulating experience
Martine B.
Los Angeles
SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen & Restore Treatment Masque uploaded by Martine B.
I used this product a while back and loved it, it leaves my hair super moisturized and my hair has less shedding now.
Tyana L.
Louisville, KY
SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen & Restore Treatment Masque uploaded by Tyana L.
Purchased at: Target
I received this sample size product in my Target Beauty Box. I absolutely love how this made my hair feel. So soft and shiny and moisturized. It's good for natural or chemically processed hair. The Jamaican Black Castor Oil is packed with proteins, minerals, and Vitamin E. The Shea Butter conditions the hair further. Will be getting the full size when I run out. [product:sheamoisture-jamaican-black-castor-oil-strengthen-&-restore-treatment-masque]
Lauren F.
madison
SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen & Restore Treatment Masque uploaded by Lauren F.
I love this product. Really good for chemically treated hair. Smells amazing and makes your hair feel amazing ! 10/10 would recommend.
Alli O.
Cincinnati, OH
SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen & Restore Treatment Masque uploaded by Alli O.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
After a salon trip with the lady over-bleaching my hair I was panicked on how to fix it (as I have naturally curly hair) This helped SOOOOOO much. It brought bounce and curl back to my hair. I really like the smell of it as well and it’s great for detangling and making your hair softer. I would highly recommend to my curly haired girls (and guys)! I use this about once a week. This picture was after ONE use of letting it sit in my hair for an hour. Keep in my mind my hair was stick straight before from the damage! This product deserves more love!!
Chelsea P.
Charlotte, NC
SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen & Restore Treatment Masque uploaded by Chelsea P.
Purchased at: Amazon
I've recently purchased this and have only used it once but I have never seen my curls look so good! I spent around 13 something and I'm not sure if that a good price but it's worth it to me. I also didn't have to use a lot of product like I have with a previous similar item so I think it will last for a while.
Rachel P.
Bridgeport, CT
SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen & Restore Treatment Masque uploaded by Rachel P.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I had my hair in a protective style for over a month and after taking my hair out of the protective style my natural hair was very dry . After shampooing my hair I applied this masque and it had my curls looking great . I let it sit in my hair for 30 minutes , and I noticed afterwards my hair looked healthier and shiny . This is a great product to use if you need to restore your hair .
Ask a question to the Influenster community...