Skin CareBody CareLotion & MoisturizersSheaMoisture
Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen & Restore Styling Lotion

SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen & Restore Styling Lotion

Jamaican Castor for Hair - Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen & Restore Styling Lotion This Jamaican castor oil for hair is a precious oil-based lotion that protects hair strands and follicles, while restoring moisture and lustrous shine to dull, damaged or chemically processed hair. For this formulation, we've combined Black Castor Oil in Shea Butter with fantastic results! Hair that needs hydration can receive plenty of TLC with this rich moisturizing lotion for hair. Black Castor Oil is one of the best natural oils to use for strengthening hair from within, helping it to grow in stronger and fuller. Perfect for those who regularly color, straighten, perm or heat style their hair, as well as kinky, curly or wavy natural styles. Nutrient-rich Jamaican Black Castor Oil, certified organic Shea Butter and invigorating Peppermint combine in an ultra-moisturizing formula to protect against the damaging effects of high heat styling, while increasing hair's resistance to breakage. Use regularly as part of your hair styling regimen to nourish and protect naturally wavy and curly strands during styling.

is this product effective for bleached hair?
does this product weigh down thin hair?
I have not try this product yet this product is good for scalp? SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen & Restore Styling Lotion
Start your review of SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen & Restore Styling Lotion!
Product Highlights
My hair loves this product. Anything that has black jamaiian castor oil in it has my vote. Very moisturizing. in reviews
Lizi G.
Brooklyn, NY
SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen & Restore Styling Lotion uploaded by Lizi G.
Purchased at: Target
In love with the brand and its products. Everything I have tried before made my hair feel soft and healthy. And it’s made with fair trade so if you buy your hair products from drug store or are looking for an affordable option, this is the one.
Courtney H.
SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen & Restore Styling Lotion uploaded by Courtney H.
Purchased at: CVS
Confession time: I have been coloring my hair for 10+ years and my hair was starting to matte together.. desperate for any solution - I decided to ditch the $$$ expensive products and go for something more natural to smooth my wavy colored hair. THIS PRODUCT SAVED MY HAIR! I was spending 30+ minutes brushing my hair alone before this product. Now I can section & smooth through and brush those bad knots right out. Worth every penny! Embrace your natural hair people!
Alex R.
Hockessin, DE
SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen & Restore Styling Lotion uploaded by Alex R.
I love this brand and their products. After I first tried this product I loved it. It made my hair softer, shinier, and it truly felt healthier. This product's ingredients are incredible.. My hair texture is curly, and severely damaged from straightening so moisturizers are the best for my hair. I love this product, but the only issue is that I have to put it on wet hair only. If I put this on my hair while its dry, the product dries crispy. My only wish is that this was more water based, so I could use this on dry hair as well as wet. I'm not sure which ingredient in this is almost gelling my hair, (making it crispy) but I wish less of that particular product was in this moisturizer. I will be repurchasing this FOR WET HAIR! <3 Plus: the smell of this product is amazing! The price vs. amount of product is Great as well!!
Marim S.
Yardley, PA
SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen & Restore Styling Lotion uploaded by Marim S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I just finished it. First, I want to talk about packaging. I would have loved if there was a pump because it is not very easy to squeeze out the product from the bottle. I have wavy hair and I follow curly girl method so for me it was heavy it weighed my hair down. It is very moisturizing though if you have curly hair and need moisture it is for you. I used it as leave in. Price is not bad either, little bit goes a long way. I will recommend it.
natasha S.
East Elmhurst, NY
SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen & Restore Styling Lotion uploaded by natasha S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Obsessed with this lotion for my hair. It's the only product that I use to straighten my very curly hair. I've been using this for a few years now and it never leaves me disappointed! I'm trying to using it when my hair is also curly but I have used the right amount of product yet. Hopefully I'll be able to figure out the right amount and my curls will be flawless!
Kassandra D.
Copperas Cove, TX
SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen & Restore Styling Lotion uploaded by Kassandra D.
Purchased at: Walmart
Decided to go with the small size due to not knowing if it will be good for my curls. Since they discontinued the Yucca which did wonders on my hair I figured this would be a good try since it’s “similar” to Yucca. I like this. Im not so crazy about the smell it’s like a clay smell. But it’s not weighing my hair down and it leaves it’s soft and hydrated. So yes I would buy the big bottle next time.
Maricruz L.
Garland, TX
Purchased at: Walgreens
Did not enjoy this at all. My scalp would break out every single time. It didn’t matter how little I use or if I diluted it with oil, maybe even mix it in with another cream.. it would break out my scalp so bad. On top of that it smells disgusting.
Iesha M.
Riverside, CA
This product is light and creamy and it has a wonderful smell. I used it on dry hair. I used it for a braid out. After setting my hair with the braids, I had got nice results. My hair felt soft and smooth with lots of moisture. Therefore, I like this styling lotion a lot, and I don't have any complaints.
Sara R.
Sunnyside, NY
Purchased at: Amazon
I dont like this product at allllll. I get that it’s a styling lotion and it does make my curls look amazing however it’s sticky and it feels gross.
Felicia S.
Delray Beach, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
I have old hair and Shea is lustrous and silky non greasy castor oil cream brings my thinning hair back to life and helped grow my edges back in.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
il y a 4 mois
Lizi G. il y a 4 mois
I use it on my hair and it works great! I usually don’t put much in my scalp tbh cause I have oily hair but I start applying it from my split ends to around my ears and it makes my hair very soft.
Kate W.
il y a 2 ans
Angela D. il y a 2 ans
No but if you have hair that is protein sensitive I would advise against it cause the lotion is protein based