BY SHEAMOISTURE #4 in Hair Cream

Moisturize and define big, bouncy natural curls, or smooth chemically processed and heat styled hair with this rich, emollient styling smoothie. Nutritive Jamaican Black Castor Oil and certified organic Shea Butter blend in a strengthening formula that restores healthy moisture to damaged, brittle hair while defining curls and reducing frizz. Peppermint Oil invigorates the scalp for a stimulating experience.

Water, Glycerin (Vegetable), Cetrimonium Chloride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glyceryl Caprylate, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Mangifera Lndica (Mango) Seed Butter, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Biotin, Niacinamide, Panthenol, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend).

Usage Instructions:

Section damp curly hair and apply generously from roots to ends. Shape curls or smooth through hair. When heat styling, apply sparingly. Do not rinse out.

Mommy T.
Kenmore
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the only leave in conditioner that I will purchase I swear by this product is a essential I can’t wash my hair why out using this after I love it so much, I tried this 4 years ago and have repurchased it for years it’s great for textured hair as well as normal hair my hair is sleek but curly so this is the only product that can tame and condition my hair and it makes my hair smell amazing I always get compliments on my hair
Kelsea Y.
Louisville, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love Shea moisture! Not only do I just love the brand in general, and their products, but this stuff is incredible! This, and the castor oil shampoo & conditioner are the only growth shampoos & products that I’ve actually seen a difference from! My hair is down to my bottom and girls are always asking me what I use and I always tell them I owe it all to this!! If you buy this, You won’t regret it!
Calandra J.
Grand Rapids, MI
This product was my favorite leave in before I discovered devacurl. It smooths my hair, leaves it soft and manageable. The only drawback is that with this, you do have to clarify weekly otherwise the residue the product leaves will weigh down finer hair like mine. But aside from that, it does a fantastic job. My hair is perpetually dry so to find something that quenches it is amazing.
Janel S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This product is really good for your hair and really good for your wallet. It’s very affordable and the ingredients in the product aren’t horrible for natural product lovers. You get a good amount of product and it leaves your hair really soft. You just have to be cautious of the smell because it can smell like play doh. Other than that I don’t have any complaints for this product
Eny A.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I have naturally thin/medium and wavy hair, and my scalp is very sensitive so it can be a pain to find a good shampoo or treatment that won’t cause me to itch forever. This hair cream however, is made with natural ingredients so it doesn’t harm my scalp, it smells delicious and best of all keeps my locks moisturized from roots to tips.
Shaheera J.
Madison, AL
Purchased at: Target
This is one of the only conditioners I've found that actually helps get rid of (perhaps hide/smooth) my split ends. I don't use it as a leave-in. Instead, I put it on, detangle in the shower, then rinse out. I have super fine hair and it's too heavy as a leave-in, but using it this way it's been a dream. If I use anything else I can see my split ends--with this, it's like the vast majority don't exist. I also like that it's all natural and I know what I'm putting in my hair and down the drain. Wonderful product.
Rebekah H.
Mandeville, LA
Purchased at: ULTA
I love the Jamaican black Castor line! I have to be careful with how heavy of a hand I have with it, because my hair is naturally very fine. But I have a substantial amount of damage from being overly happy with bleach products. I specifically love the Jamaican black Castor oil rinse out conditioner, and deep treatment. I find them to be wonderful for restoring softness and manage ability to my hair. I love the fact thatShea Moisture is all natural and sulfate free. Plus the products smell absolutely amazing!
izabella s.
Detroit
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this product, I like to put it in my hair when I feel it drying out, and I keep it in over night and the next day wash it out, my hair feels absolutely amazing after wards. I have bought about 3 jars in the last year . Smells really good too!
Brenda D.
San Bruno, CA
I love this product! I had color treated hair for about five years before I dyed it back to my natural color and it was so damaged! This product really helped bring my hair back to life, I’ve gone through two already! 11/10 would recommend
Kelly T.
Leland, NC
No complaints here, this is one of my favorite brands. Shea Moisture is fantastic, I love their hair masks and just everything in their line. I dye my hair and it does not strip my hair, ( i mean some dye does wash out, its red dye, I expect it to wash out) it moisturizes my hair. When my hair dries, it is shiny and absolutely gorgeous! Highly recommend.