BY SHEAMOISTURE #62 in Hair Serums

Description:

Natural, Chemically Processed,
Or Heat Styled Hair This intensive oil serum is perfect for those who regularly
straighten, perm or heat style their hair, as well as kinky, curly or
wavy natural styles. Effectively penetrates to treat the scalp and
each hair strand with nutrients, minerals and vitamins, bringing
damaged or chemically processed hair back to life.
Nutrient-rich Jamaican Black Castor Oil and organic Shea
Butter help support healthy by strengthening and
conditioning hair, increasing its resistance to breakage.
Peppermint stimulates the scalp for an invigorating experience."

Instructions:

Massage a few drops gently into scalp as often as needed. Do not rinse out. Style as desired. For a restorative hot oil treatment, massage gently into scalp and hair. Cover with a plastic cap and apply moderate heat for 5 to 15 minutes depending on your hair's condition. Shampoo and condition after treatment. Style as desired.

Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Isopropyl Myristate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Fragrance, Niacin, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Tocopherol, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Yeast Extract, Mauritia Flexuosa Fruit Oil.

• I got this is a sample do you use it when your hair is wet?1 Answers
  • Does anyone know where I can find this product? Does it work for ...2 Answers
  • Is this product good for people with box braids? How much growth ...1 Answers
shatona s.
Ruston, LA
I don't know if it's just me, but every thing from this line smells like play doh! That is the only thing I don't care for. I love this oil still however. To have castor oil in it this was not heavy at all. It didn't take a lot to cover my hair either; maybe a quarter size amount. It has my hair so soft, and I know it sealed in the moisture without weighing down my hair. I love the applicator style bottle, but I just had trouble getting a big enough hole pushed in to get the product out. This is a great hair oil and I cant't wait to see some results. It's more pricey for sure at about $12-$13, but Walgreen's and Ulta you can find good deals on Shea Moisture.
Sierra L.
Seal Beach, Ca
I can’t describe how much I love this product line. I suffered from trichotillomania as a little a little girl so as an adult, my hair became thin and brittle. Using this on my scalp has helped tremendously. My hair feels healthy again, I’ve never felt better.
Asha R.
Mount Dora, FL
I have every single product from them I love shea they make product personally for my hair and I love them I have no problem, it’s not expensive and it works it actually works it helps build repair hydrate it gives of shine I just love it and I just start using the serum right now and it’s the best.
Zharia J.
Westland
This is an excellent product for all hair types. This product can be applied to many different hair types. My hair color is dark brown and 4c. Compared to other oils, it blends in the hair well with other products as a combination.
Carrine W.
Columbus , OH
Absolutely love this stuff, and I use it religiously and definitely see growth. Make sure to only apply it to your scalp and it helps a lot if you massage your scalp as well. It’s too thick to use all over your head but it makes all your new growth come out thick and strong!
Marisa H.
Helps my brittle and dry hair so much. The castor oil helps promote hair growth and it has helped my thinning patches of hair grow back fast and healthy. A little goes a long way so the bottle lasts awhile.
Chelsea L.
Grand Ledge, MI
I honestly didnt see much of a change I guess I got this in mind of a bundle and wasn't too sure what to expect but I mean its not horrible. I have super dry hair and it does make my roots a bit greasy even after washing it out.
Jasmine-Symone W.
Phoenix, IL
THIS PRODUCT HELPED SAVE MY HAIR!!! My hair was so damaged in the past due to relaxers, dying my hair multiple times, and using a lot of heat on my hair. I've had to cut my hair twice because of relaxers, and have cut my hair at least 3 others times by choice. Not only did this serum help grow my hair, but also thicken my hair and help maks it stronger! I recommend this to anyone looking to help strengthen and restore their hair!
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
The hair serum has a great consistency, its not running or too thick so it stays where you place it. Nothing is more annoying when you oil you scalp/hair and the oil is running down your face. It doesn't have a strong smell at all, which is an added benefit because it allows me to apply this to my eyebrows and lashes. I apply this all around the crown of my head, on my eyebrows, and lashes(using a q-tip) in a gentle massaging circular motion to help stimulate circulation. Doing so whatever access on the crown I work into the rest of my hair. I do this a couple times a week before bed, and when I wake up my hair isn't greasy looking. Its feels soft. I still wash it out of my hair because its the routine that I have but this is a great restorative hair serum. The bottle only last me maybe 2-3 weeks
Tiana B.
I think it does help my hair grow. It didn't cause any itching or irritation at all. I used it in between my braids and i noticed a lot more hair growth and it came in thicker.
Amina R.
Silver Spring , MD
Will this leave your hair very greasy and heavy if you have a blowout?
Betty C.
Porterville, CA
Does anyone know where I can find this product? Does it work for hair purposes?
leslie s.
O Fallon, MO
Do it have a smell to it?
Sheila J.
Austin, TX
Is this product good for people with box braids? How much growth and improvements have anyone seen while using this?
Tara G.
Is this item for before or after styling?