BeautyHair ProductsSheaMoisture

SheaMoisture Dreadlock Products for Black Hair - Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen & Restore Moisture Twist and Loc Butter When seeking the best products for twisting and re-twisting those gorgeous dreads, products containing Jamaican Black Castor Oil are often at the top of the list. Whether you are a pro at locs or wondering how you re-twist starter locs, our Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen & Restore Moisture Twist will help you get your favorite look. This conditioning hair butter delivers intense moisture to nourish dry locs and braids, controlling frizzy flyaways with ease. While we're talking perks, does Jamaican Black Castor Oil penetrate the hair shaft? Simply put, yes! Follow the instructions and you'll reap the benefits. Nutrient-rich Jamaican Black Castor Oil acts as a moisture sealant for hair moisturizing certified organic Shea Butter and Coconut Oil. Black Castor Oil is also a powerful natural stimulant for healthy hair growth. Invigorating Peppermint Extract also provides a boost to a 100% vegan formula that softens and conditions while increasing hair's resistance to breakage. Leaves hair touchably soft with a healthy shine.

So is the product to watery?
Does this product flake on 4c hair? Would you recommend it for those with low porosity hair?
Can one use this as a leave in conditioner?
Start your review of SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen & Restore Moisture Twist and Loc Butter 6oz!
Krissie B.
Crossett, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
I love it it makes my hair so soft and maneagable and never dries it out and has a nice scent and it is long lasting
Camille P.
Mount Laurel, NJ
Purchased at: Target
I have super long locs that come past my hip bone. This is one of my product go to’s. It does a great job of moisturizing both my scalp and my hair. Great when applied at night to my scalp before bed. I wrap my hair up as usual and in the morning, my scalp and roots are hydrated and soft. Must have for locs and braids!
Maleeka B.
Los Angeles , CA
Love love love great for curly hair! The label says it has all organic ingredients, I use this product often!
Morenike K.
Bronx, NY
SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen & Restore Moisture Twist and Loc Butter 6oz uploaded by Morenike K.
I love this product. It is very moisturizing. I use it to braid, and for twist outs . Not sure if it grows hair but it prevents breakage because it's very moisturizing. So it nourishes your strands.
Janiah B.
Crossett, AR
It helps my hair so much and I love the e product I definitely would always recommend other to use this because it works so good and I love that it does that and it’s definitely affordable and I would definitely 💖
Phebean C.
Columbus, OH
1,395 reviews
I love shea moisture black castor oil on my hair it shows my 4c curls it smells great it makes my hair soft and managible its amazing i love it.
Keitriana R.
Tallahassee, FL
If you're natural you'll loveeeee this product. The Shea Moisture line period is awesome
Justina W.
Warrensburg, MO
I love this... It makes my hair soft and it smells good too. It doesn't take a lot. It doesn't take much.
Ebony K.
Austin, TX
This is a great product if you have natural hair and need it to grow!!!! It's very creamy and it really helps your hair grow
Tanisha Q.
Richmond Hts, OH
I enjoy this product for hair growth and moisture, i love the Jamaican black castor oil for my hair so it's perfect for me , I've been using for about 3 years now.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...