Hair CareHair ProductsConditioning TreatmentsSheaMoisture
Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen & Restore Leave-in Conditioner

SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen & Restore Leave-In Conditioner This reparative SheaMoisture leave-in conditioner is a hair cream that instantly works to soften and detangle your hair while controlling those stubborn frizzies. Our rich formula is perfect for those who regularly color treat, straighten or perm. It's also a good choice for those who regularly heat style their hair as well as those love wearing kinky, curly or wavy natural styles. Formulated with Jamaican Black Castor Oil, an oil often associated with hair growth, and certified organic Shea Butter, this treatment brings nourishment and much needed moisture to parched hair strands. Panthenol gives hair a vitamin boost for added strength and a combination of support oils such as Baobab, Coconut and Jojoba aid elasticity, so hair resists breakage when detangling. Regular use of this SheaMoisture Strengthen & Restore leave-in conditioner provides a protective layer that improves the appearance of split ends. Peppermint is included to stimulate the scalp for an invigorating experience.

whhat is the first ingredient ?
How much product should I be using?
Did you have an oily sensation after your hair dried off?
Start your review of Sheamoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen & Restore Leave-in Conditioner!
Janay G.
Bronx, NY
Sheamoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen & Restore Leave-in Conditioner uploaded by Janay G.
Purchased at: Target
Haven’t been using this product for too long but no complaints so far smells good (to me) helps restore the shine In my hair
April W.
Lenoir, NC
Sheamoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen & Restore Leave-in Conditioner uploaded by April W.
If you have thick curly hair, this is the stuff for you. I love it. I have been using it for years.
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Sheamoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen & Restore Leave-in Conditioner uploaded by Letty S.
Review for: 6 oz / 170 g
This is easy to apply. Smoothed into the ends of my bleach damaged hair while damp it thickens and smooths the fly away ends as you blow dry. It’s weather resistant and stops me looking like jimmy saville, reasonable price, recommended to me friend's on mine.
Gabrielle I.
Beltsville, MD
Sheamoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen & Restore Leave-in Conditioner uploaded by Gabrielle I.
Review for: 16 oz / 454 ml
I love this leave in! It really helps soften and detangle my hair after washing. It’s very thick and creamy and the smell isn’t the best, but it gets the job done.
Dani T.
Chicago
Sheamoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen & Restore Leave-in Conditioner uploaded by Dani T.
Review for: 16 oz / 454 ml
This is my go to leave in conditioner. I have thick curly/wavy hair and this is a miracle worker. No frizz, keeps curls, and smells amazing!! Great to use on damp hair for pretty results! LOVE LOVE LOVE (:
Radwa I.
Biddeford, ME
Sheamoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen & Restore Leave-in Conditioner uploaded by Radwa I.
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: 16 oz / 454 ml
I absolutely love this product !! This helped my hair grow and it repaired it from years of heat damage! I think I’ll buy the hair mask from the same line because I love it !!
Benita S.
Orange, NJ
Sheamoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen & Restore Leave-in Conditioner uploaded by Benita S.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Review for: 16 oz / 454 ml
This product is really great as conditioner or if my dry hair needs some love. It is a bit ‘greasy’ but has good hold. So on in between days I use it as a non stiff gel to manage the frizz.
Dina H.
Eden Valley, MN
Sheamoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen & Restore Leave-in Conditioner uploaded by Dina H.
Review for: 16 oz / 454 ml
I love this conditioner. It’s very thick and creamy. I have naturally dry, curly hair. I apply this to my shampooed damp hair. I let it air dry to lock in the moisture. My curls turn out perfectly. I’ve noticed if I blow dry with this on my hair, it becomes kind of greasy. This is pretty inexpensive and I buy it from Amazon. I have noticed that Walmart carries it now too. I would recommend this for very dry hair. It also makes an awesome deep conditioning mask for your hair. [product:sheamoisture-jamaican-black-castor-oil-strengthen-&-restore-leave-in-conditioner]
Adele J.
Erie, PA
Sheamoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen & Restore Leave-in Conditioner uploaded by Adele J.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: 6 oz / 170 g
I'm so excited to talk about this! The reason why I love this product because it don't leave build up,! You can literally pair with your favorite shampoo add a little bit of leave-in conditioner and shake and go! You ready to rock your day. And there is no need to reapply this because a little amount gets you a long way! No yucky chemicals which is I'm always for all that! And I will always recommend this especially if you're trying to strengthen and repair your hair.
Nashla S.
Sheamoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen & Restore Leave-in Conditioner uploaded by Nashla S.
Review for: 16 oz / 454 ml
I’ve just started to use this product and I love it already it helped me with my curls and it helped my hair look healthy and be healthy. I bought mine on iherb and it was so affordable. My hair feel so soft and although it does smell a bit like playdoh I don’t mind it because it’s not a strong smell but I would recommend it to people.

136 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...