BeautyHairHair ProductsSheaMoisture
Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen & Restore Leave-in Conditioner

SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen & Restore Leave-In Conditioner This reparative SheaMoisture leave-in conditioner is a hair cream that instantly works to soften and detangle your hair while controlling those stubborn frizzies. Our rich formula is perfect for those who regularly color treat, straighten or perm. It's also a good choice for those who regularly heat style their hair as well as those love wearing kinky, curly or wavy natural styles. Formulated with Jamaican Black Castor Oil, an oil often associated with hair growth, and certified organic Shea Butter, this treatment brings nourishment and much needed moisture to parched hair strands. Panthenol gives hair a vitamin boost for added strength and a combination of support oils such as Baobab, Coconut and Jojoba aid elasticity, so hair resists breakage when detangling. Regular use of this SheaMoisture Strengthen & Restore leave-in conditioner provides a protective layer that improves the appearance of split ends. Peppermint is included to stimulate the scalp for an invigorating experience.

What are the best Shea moisture products to use?🌟
Is this sticky ?
Sheamoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen & Restore Leave-in Conditioner ? Is this meant for only curly hair it doesn't do anything to my very straight hair. If anything it dries it out.
Start your review of Sheamoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen & Restore Leave-in Conditioner!
Angel O.
Oklahoma City, OK
Sheamoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen & Restore Leave-in Conditioner uploaded by Angel O.
Review for: 16 oz / 454 ml
Liked this product for my curly girl ! Her hair is always dry and needs a good solid leave in to keep her curls popping ! This one has a really good scent and is worth the money spent because it does such a good job ! Love it . Product is great for straight hair too !
angie B.
Sheamoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen & Restore Leave-in Conditioner uploaded by angie B.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
Review for: 6 oz / 170 g
makes my hair so soft and less frizzy.. smells strong when the hair is wet but after that the strong smell is gone. I love it.. ❤
Janay F.
Bronx, NY
Sheamoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen & Restore Leave-in Conditioner uploaded by Janay F.
Purchased at: Target
Haven’t been using this product for too long but no complaints so far smells good (to me) helps restore the shine In my hair
April W.
Lenoir, NC
Sheamoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen & Restore Leave-in Conditioner uploaded by April W.
If you have thick curly hair, this is the stuff for you. I love it. I have been using it for years.
Letty  S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
1,367 reviews
Sheamoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen & Restore Leave-in Conditioner uploaded by Letty  S.
Review for: 6 oz / 170 g
This is easy to apply. Smoothed into the ends of my bleach damaged hair while damp it thickens and smooths the fly away ends as you blow dry. It’s weather resistant and stops me looking like jimmy saville, reasonable price, recommended to me friend's on mine.
Antoinette B.
Dover, DE
Sheamoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen & Restore Leave-in Conditioner uploaded by Antoinette B.
Review for: 16 oz / 454 ml
Y'all Y'all!!! This is a must have is you're a curly girl/guy. I am here to tell ya, "this is hair magic" seriously!! Just give it a try and you will be hooked I mean hooked!! No frizz just smooth curls that smell amazing (no strong scent) for days
Gabrielle  G.
Beltsville, MD
Sheamoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen & Restore Leave-in Conditioner uploaded by Gabrielle  G.
Review for: 16 oz / 454 ml
I love this leave in! It really helps soften and detangle my hair after washing. It’s very thick and creamy and the smell isn’t the best, but it gets the job done.
Dani T.
Sheamoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen & Restore Leave-in Conditioner uploaded by Dani T.
Review for: 16 oz / 454 ml
This is my go to leave in conditioner. I have thick curly/wavy hair and this is a miracle worker. No frizz, keeps curls, and smells amazing!! Great to use on damp hair for pretty results! LOVE LOVE LOVE (:
Radwa I.
Catskill, NY
Sheamoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen & Restore Leave-in Conditioner uploaded by Radwa I.
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: 16 oz / 454 ml
I absolutely love this product !! This helped my hair grow and it repaired it from years of heat damage! I think I’ll buy the hair mask from the same line because I love it !!
Adele J.
Erie, PA
Sheamoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen & Restore Leave-in Conditioner uploaded by Adele J.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: 6 oz / 170 g
I'm so excited to talk about this! The reason why I love this product because it don't leave build up,! You can literally pair with your favorite shampoo add a little bit of leave-in conditioner and shake and go! You ready to rock your day. And there is no need to reapply this because a little amount gets you a long way! No yucky chemicals which is I'm always for all that! And I will always recommend this especially if you're trying to strengthen and repair your hair.

142 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
tamara S.
Chaima Z.
Pontoise, Val
il y a 10 mois
Nella E. il y a 10 mois
I have same hair type and it leaves me with too much residue and weird feeling …i’v been trying this on so many ways and non of them works l…hope this help you ❤️