BeautyHairHair ProductsSheaMoisture
Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen & Restore Anti-Breakage Spray

SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen & Restore Anti-Breakage Spray

Instantly strengthen strands and reduce breakage by 70%• or more with this conditioning spray. Nutrient-rich Jamaican Black Castor Oil and certified organic Shea Butter blend in a fortifying formula that creates a protective barrier around fragile strands to shield against the damaging effects of heat styling. Helps revitalize tresses, and smoothes split ends to leave hair looking healthy and well cared for.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen & Restore Anti-Breakage Spray!
Tara R.
Bethlehem, PA
SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen & Restore Anti-Breakage Spray uploaded by Tara R.
Purchased at: Target
This has done wonders for my hair! I’ve been bleaching and dyeing my hair for the past 8 months, and because I do have curls, I am very  conscientious of what I am putting into my hair/ and what will help or hinder it. This spray has tightened my curls, and has made a difference in my overall texture. It was quite dull and brittle beforehand. The smell is also quite nice, it’s not overbearing. The product doesn’t irritate my scalp, or make it feel heavy. I like to run it though my hair when it’s freshly washed, or when I feel like my hair is a bit dry, and needs refreshing.
Kayla D.
Orlando , FL
This spray is really amazing. It’s make my hair feel so soft and healthy. And Jamaican black castor oil it really good at promoting healthy hair and hair growth.
christina H.
Vanceboro, NC
SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen & Restore Anti-Breakage Spray uploaded by christina H.
i use this spray everynight before bed on the ends of my hair for split ends i have alot of breakage due to coloring and perm damage it has help my hair out alot i notice less breakage and not as many splits end than before i love the smell as well like vanilla playdoh since its a natural product they have the natural smell lol overall i would reccommed to anyone looking to heal& prevent any damage.
sammie W.
SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen & Restore Anti-Breakage Spray uploaded by sammie W.
Purchased at: Target
So I initially didn't like this at all! But after trying different things to try and get this to work I figured out how it works for my hair I mix this with my hair oil I'll spray this stuff into my hand then spray my hair oil into the same hand with this and scrunch it into my hair and it does great now I love it plus I love the smell of this stuff smells like cookie dough yum mixed with the sunbum uv hair oil it's delicious smelling together love it
Janiah B.
Crossett, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
I enjoy this product very much , in the fact that it helps my hair grow more and look healthier than it has ever looked I really enjoy products like this because it helps my hair shine like it has never shined before which I love about this product
faroz M.
Merrimack, NH
I am in love with this spray !! Its easily de tangled my kids hair Its a great packaging!!
Shapone T.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this anti-breakage spray. It is lightweight and has an amazing smell. It is a little expensive but it really does stop your hair from breaking.
Shatoya W.
Youngsville
Any label I read that has Jamaican black castor oil I’m most definitely buying lol this stuff make my hair grow like crazy ! I only spray on my roots and ends not the whole head because castor oil is kind of heavy
Michelle C.
Mc Lean, VA
I have heard that the castor oil is amazing for the hair because it give your strength, that’s why I used it
Shanygne B.
Cambria Hts, NY
The smell take a little bit of getting used to but overall the product does as promised. It is a bit pricey for such a small bottle but I’d definitely recommend especially to someone who is suffering from breakage regardless of the texture.

Looking for your answer?