SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen & Grow Thermal Protectant uploaded by Jessica T.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen & Grow Thermal Setting Spritz - Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen & Grow Thermal Setting Spritz is a versatile styling aid that detangles while protecting hair from the effects of heat damage and holds finished styles. Nutrient-rich Jamaican Black Castor Oil, certified organic Shea Butter and stimulating Peppermint combine in a strengthening formula to increase hairs resistance to breakage. Organic Shea Butter deeply moisturizes while conditioning hair and scalp. Jamaican Black Castor Oil is loaded with reparative omegas that promote healthy growth, while Peppermint stimulates the scalp for an invigorating experience. Made with natural and certified organic ingredients. Organic Shea Butter deeply moisturizes while conditioning hair and scalp. Jamaican Black Castor Oil is loaded with reparative omegas that promote healthy hair growth. Peppermint stimulates scalp circulation to help support healthy hair growth. - Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen & Grow Thermal Setting Spritz

SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen & Grow Thermal Protectant
I started using this line for about a month now and it is wonderful. Not sure if the nightly dose of castor oil is what is helping the most, but I have eliminated conditioner and my hair has never been this tamed. What a miracle. I like to spray this product all over my hair while it is still damp. Make sure to spray close to the roots and brush out to the ends.
Joanna B.
Joanna B.
Love this stuff! Smells awesome and really does strengthen my hair when I use my hot rollers often I don't see as much breakage.
Shyanne G.
Shyanne G.
I've taken vitamins, did the medicated shampoo & conditioner, had thyroid checked etc and nothing helped my brittle dry hair, I purchased this and after 2 weeks I have no breakage, extremely soft and shiny hair. I love this product! A dime sized amount after I've towel dried and combed through my hair is easy and perfect.
Christy S.
Christy S.
Louisville, KY
I love this. I spray it on my hair everyday. I have sprayed it on both damp and dry hair. It did not make my hair oily at all, which for me is amazing. I have colored hair with semi-permanent color, and it did not cause any change to my hair!
Ashanti A.
Ashanti A.
I believe using this product contributed to making my hair grow sofast. Also it provided my hair with enough nutrients to make it stronger and not break off so easily.
Daniela S.
Daniela S.
Thissssss right here!!!! Smells so good and be doing right by my hair. Very effective for protecting hair from further heat or color damage.
Tiffani H.
Tiffani H.
Protects my hair from heat without being sticky or leaving a residue. It also smells really good.