SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen & Grow Shampoo
A clarifying, Sulfate-free shampoo that removes product build-up, while infusing hair with moisture. Leaves hair soft and shiny. Gentle enough to use every day. Promotes growth by nourishing and strengthening damaged or chemically processed hair, reducing the appearance of breakage and shedding. Apple Cider Vinegar aids in regulating and balancing pH levels on the scalp, while softening hair to promote enhanced growth.
- Shea Butter - Deeply moisturizes while conditioning hair and scalp.
- Jamaican Black Castor Oil - Loaded with reparative omegas that promote healthy hair growth.
- Apple Cider Vinegar - Contains natural AHA's that clarify and help regulate pH levels of the scalp.
- Peppermint - Stimulates the scalp for an invigorating experience.
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Mauritia Flexuosa Fruit Oil, Tocopherol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Vinegar, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-3, Niacin, Dextran, Trifolium Pratense (Clover) Flower Extract, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Caramel, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract
*Certified Organic Ingredient.
Top Questions See all 257 Q&A
- "I'm so in love with this shampoo it's leaves my hair soft and silky, so much so that I no longer use conditioner." in 1 review
- "Although it says it is a clarifying shampoo, it doesn't leave my hair feeling like straw." in 1 review
- "After just one wash my hair felt healthier and lighter." in 1 review
When I use the shampoo, I apply it ONLY to my roots and scalp and massage it in all over with the pads of my fingers (not the nails!). This stimulates blood circulation in the head, and promotes hair growth. If there is product in the rest of my hair, I wash it out with the excess from my roots when I'm rinsing. I apply the conditioner everywhere but my roots, leave it in for about 3-5 minutes, and then rinse most but not all of it out. I wrap my hair with a microfiber towel until it's no longer dripping, and follow up with the leave in conditioner from this line as well. I usually don't need any other products afterwards since my hair doesn't end up getting frizzy.
UPDATE: So I'm still seeing lots of great hair growth with this product, but I do feel like over time it has begun to dry out my ends... I'm going to have to find a nice hydrating conditioner that I can use for my tips, but I still love this shampoo very much especially for the hair growth benefits that I am seeing.. Won't be giving this one up.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos