SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen & Grow Shampoo

4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*3 other buying options

Descriptions:

A clarifying, Sulfate-free shampoo that removes product build-up, while infusing hair with moisture. Leaves hair soft and shiny. Gentle enough to use every day. Promotes growth by nourishing and strengthening damaged or chemically processed hair, reducing the appearance of breakage and shedding. Apple Cider Vinegar aids in regulating and balancing pH levels on the scalp, while softening hair to promote enhanced growth.

Featured Ingredients

• Shea Butter - Deeply moisturizes while conditioning hair and scalp.
  • Jamaican Black Castor Oil - Loaded with reparative omegas that promote healthy hair growth.
  • Apple Cider Vinegar - Contains natural AHA's that clarify and help regulate pH levels of the scalp.
  • Peppermint - Stimulates the scalp for an invigorating experience.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Mauritia Flexuosa Fruit Oil, Tocopherol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Vinegar, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-3, Niacin, Dextran, Trifolium Pratense (Clover) Flower Extract, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Caramel, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract

LEGEND
*Certified Organic Ingredient.

SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen & Grow Shampoo does it really help ?? Lost a lot of hair and thinning after my second child and I've tried different shampoo / masks to make my hair grow thick or more.
How good is this?
Is this good for an oily scalp prone to dandruff?
Start your review of SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen & Grow Shampoo!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I'm so in love with this shampoo it's leaves my hair soft and silky, so much so that I no longer use conditioner.” in 1 review
“Although it says it is a clarifying shampoo, it doesn't leave my hair feeling like straw.” in 1 review
“After just one wash my hair felt healthier and lighter.” in 1 review
I tried this product years ago along with the hair mask. I loved the hair mask but the shampoo was too stripping for me. I feel like it stripped my natural moisture from my hair. It was definitely cleansing but I just don't like the stripping feeling. I would recommend this product to others if they don't mind the stripping feeling. I feel like the product was more beneficial than harming to my hair.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
Bought this shampoo/conditioner set for my newly keratin treated hair and I am really not a fan. I typically can get away with washing my hair every other day since my hair doesn't get oily but with this product I feel like my hair is always oily looking. I don't like the conditioner because it does not lather much. I will not buy this again.
Medium Brown / Damage, Frizz / Oily, Coarse, Thick
Elmhurst, NY
I love this Shampoo! Even though I have short hair. This championship keeps my scarp heathy and moisturized. SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen & Grow Shampoo
Black / Curls, Dandruff / Kinky, Coarse, Thick
I've been using this shampoo for years, and I simply love what it does to my hair. It retains my curls for days! It cleanses the scalp naturally without any harsh chemicals. I love this product and I will continue to use their shampoo over anybody else.
Black / Brittleness, Damage, Frizz / Wavy, Curly, Kinky
Kent, WA
I chopped my hair off and of course instantly regret it 😂 so I bought this and the conditioner. Even though they were expensive I’m so glad I bought them. My hair is back to the original length and it smells, looks and feels amazing.
Black / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Dry, Oily, Curly
Baton Rouge , LA
Love love love this shampoo! After I leave the salon from coloring my hair this is the shampoo I use to bring my hair back to life. It leaves my hair feeling weightless but gives it some much volume as well. The scent last for days as well. After using this shampoo after a few washes, my hair is noticeably stronger and healthier. I can see a difference in length from month to month.
Columbia, MD
Purchased at: Target
I love the black Jamaican castor oil Shampoo. I’m really bad at remembering to wash my hair because having a 1 year old is just exhausting. But when I do wash my hair I use this and it literally leaves my hair feeling soft. I use the leave in conditioner afterwards and my hair is good to go. I’m currently starting locs so this definitely helps keep it moisturized while locking.
This product is amazing. It leaves your hair smelling of peppermint after your wash. Compared to other shea moisture shampoos this is hands down the best one yet. It makes your hair feel stronger than ever. This product is on the price side, but it is worth it. If your looking for something that smells great and leaves your hair feeling great. Then this is the product for you.
Mankato
This is the only shampoo I'll use. All of the ingredients ate ethically sources and natural. This is a women's empowerment company. It's a GREAT price. I like this shampoo better than any high end shampoos I've used. Go get it!
Black / Anti-Aging, Damage, Frizz / Dry, Wavy, Fine
Baton Rouge, LA
I swear by this stuff, this cleans my hair so good after I have worn my hair in braids for like two months. I do not need much and it lathers a lot. My hair always feels the cleanest after using  SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen & Grow Shampoo all the "gunk" buildup is gone. My hair is back to smelling really good and feeling really light.
Dark Brown / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Dry, Normal, Oily

332 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Pasadena , TX
4 days ago
Jamaica
3 months ago
Christina D. • 3 months ago
I love this it’s one of my favourite leaves my curly hair feeling soft, and not heavy at all.