SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen, Grow & Restore Treatment Masque w/ Shea Butter, Peppermint & Keratin

BY SHEAMOISTURE

Helps Nourish, Rebuild Grow With Shea Butter, Peppermint Keratin 2 Jamaican Black Castor Oil 3 Sulfate Free Color Safe Cruelty Free Certified Organic Ingredients This deep conditioning masque helps restore strength and resilience to damaged, brittle or chemically processed hair. Perfect for those who regularly color, straighten, perm or heat style their hair, as well as kinky, curly or wavy natural styles. Formulated with nutrient-rich Jamaican Black Castor Oil and certified organic Shea Butter to replenish moisture and soften while strengthening hair. Helps promote growth by supporting hair s elasticity, reducing the appearance of breakage and shedding. Peppermint helps to stimulate the scalp for an invigorating experience. Leaves hair soft, manageable and shiny. Organic Shea Butter: Helps deeply moisturize while conditioning hair and scalp. br Jamaican Black Castor

• SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen, Grow & Restore...1 Answers
  • What do you think about this product?? SheaMoisture Jamaican Blac...5 Answers
  • Does it have protein? If it does, is it an effect... Be the first to answer!
Jazmin N.
Johnstown, PA
Review for: SheaMoisture Strengthen, Grow & Restore Treatment Masque, Jamaican Black Castor Oil, 12 oz more...
I've never used a hair mask until now. I am so happy that I decided that this is the one that I wanted to try. It comes in a nice easy to use container, which makes it pretty easy to apply. It was only a few dollars at my local Dollar General--a lot of bang for my buck! Lately my hair has been incredibly dry and frizzy. It felt damaged and looked damaged. Immediately after my first use I noticed how incredibly soft my hair was, softer than it has been in years. After a few more uses, my hair's general health has improved. No more frizz!! :)
Dominique R.
Review for: SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen & Restore Treatment Masque Packets more...
This stuff is booommmbbb! I try to do this mask once a week! Wash your hair and then sleep with it in over night. When you wake up the next morning your hair is going to feel amazing. I usually buy the small packets but I think I’m going to buy the container of it because it’s that good! The peppermint in it is good for hair growth! I was using this for a month and my coworkers could notice the difference in my hair growth!
Brianna W.
Jonesborough, TN
Wow where do I start with this masque. My hair is so healthy after I added this to my hair regiment. I like to mix a little bit of Wild Growth Oil when I apply this to my hair, than I sit under a hooded dryer with a plastic cap on. I see a BIG difference in my hair, holds so much more moisture, not brittle or dry. The breakage is gone. I love this masque and is worth the money!!! I would recommend this masque, you will be so satisfied with the results. I tagged a picture of my results!!!
Stephanie R.
el paso texas
This masque works really well and softening and strengthening my hair. I have thin straight/wavy hair but it’s damaged from highlighting and heat styling. I gave it four stars because the smell isn’t the greatest and my ends aren’t repaired but probably because there’s no silicones in it. I plan on buying the bigger size.
Stephanie P.
Denver, CO
If the smell wasn’t s sweet brown sugar maple kind of scent I’d give this product 5 stars. It provides moisture, protein and it has a great price tag for natural ingredients and quality product. Now I lean more on other lines from Shea Moisture solely because I don’t enjoy the scent of this one.
Christmary M.
Oceanside, CA
Absolutely love the peppermint touch on this mask, you feel your scalp cooling up. I use this mask as a moisture and growth mask, and I add my essential oil of choice. Heat It up and place it in my hair for 30-45 my curls come back to life! The moisture and volume after is awesome!
Dione P.
Forest Park, GA
I received this product in my Cocotique subscription box. I started using it during my journey from relaxed to natural. I honestly don't believe I saw a difference in my hair when using this product. It was sort of Meh.
Jill M.
Shepherdsville, KY
I don't really feel like I can speak to the hair-growing abilities of this conditioner, because I haven't really seen any results as far as that is concerned, but I do love the way it makes my hair feel. The natural scent and color of the product really makes me feel like I am giving my hair a healthy treatment.
Tenisha K.
Wyomissing, PA
An absolute top favorite for when my hair needs a really thick deep conditioning treatment! Smells a bit like play-doh but it is left in for 30 minutes rinsed out and does not have a bad after smell!! It really provides shine and hydration when my ends are dry!
LoveMyisha L.
Lakewood, CA
I LOVE THIS... SMELLS AMAZING! Like, seriously! It less than $15 and should be used once every week or two. Masques are a MUST and I may have found my favorite.... my hair is in such a healthy place and my daughters too
Angel J.
Grand Prairie , TX
I was able to find the shampoo, conditioner, and leave-in treatment for this line but nothing else...where can I find the remaining products?
Maria H.
I like to put a mask in and wrap my hair up to let is sink in overnight and was it out the next day. Would this be a good mask to use?
Vivian W.
Flagstaff, AZ
Can you leave this on your hair for a day or overnight, even though it says leave in for only 20 mins?
Emely T.
Doral, FL
Shai C.
Does this masque help with hair growth? Do you apply it to your scalp as well as the length of your hair or just the length? How's the price (depending on where you purchased it from)? Do you recommend for repeatedly dyed hair? Has it improved the health of your hair?