SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen, Grow & Restore Treatment Masque w/ Shea Butter, Peppermint & Keratin
3 colors available

BY SHEAMOISTURE

Helps Nourish, Rebuild Grow With Shea Butter, Peppermint Keratin 2 Jamaican Black Castor Oil 3 Sulfate Free Color Safe Cruelty Free Certified Organic Ingredients This deep conditioning masque helps restore strength and resilience to damaged, brittle or chemically processed hair. Perfect for those who regularly color, straighten, perm or heat style their hair, as well as kinky, curly or wavy natural styles. Formulated with nutrient-rich Jamaican Black Castor Oil and certified organic Shea Butter to replenish moisture and soften while strengthening hair. Helps promote growth by supporting hair s elasticity, reducing the appearance of breakage and shedding. Peppermint helps to stimulate the scalp for an invigorating experience. Leaves hair soft, manageable and shiny. Organic Shea Butter: Helps deeply moisturize while conditioning hair and scalp. br Jamaican Black Castor

Alysha R.
Alysha R.
I love SheaMoisture's Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen, Grow & Restore Treatment Masque w/ Shea Butter, Peppermint & Keratin! It's the one of the most recommended deep conditioning masques in the natural hair community for a reason: it works!
After shampooing and conditioning, the JBCO masque glides on my hair and smells positively dreamy. Sweet from the peppermint oil yet not overpowering, it's a thick creamy consistency that grabs onto natural strands and absorbs instantly.
Each time I leave it on, my scalp tingles and I know that all those nutrients are working! Rinsing out is a breeze, afterwards my hair is always touchably soft, smooth and ready to be styled! Highly recommend SheaMoisture products but the JBCO Strengthen, Grow, & Restore Treatment Masque is a constant in my wash day routine!
Desrean S.
Desrean S.
Fayetteville, NC
I have always heard that Shea Moisture products were really good, especially with their deep conditioners. That was true. I have tried the leave-in conditioner from the same line, and my hair became really soft. To the deep conditioner, it starts with a sweet, cookie batter scent that I really can't resist. Then once I apply it to my hair, my hair immediately starts detangling, which is very impressive. This has a lot of slip. I wash it out after leaving it on around 30-50 minutes. My hair immediately feels soft. I used it for the sole purpose of flat ironing my hair, and the hair feels really soft. There was no trouble done by this product. This is very impressive.
Wendy C.
Wendy C.
I absolutely love this hair mask!!

I have color treated,naturally spiral curly hair (3b mixed with 3a & 3c's ) and once in a while I go on hair straightening sprees with my straightener and using this once a week has helped my hair so much!!!! It does have the play dough & vanilla scent thing going on but IMO its not bad if anything I smell the vanilla more.

*I leave this on anywhere from 5mins to 30plus minutes depending on what I put my hair through during the week and my hair always comes out feeling soft and hydrated without feeling weighed down.

*kinda pricey so watch for deals at Walgreens & CVS
Brande S.
Brande S.
W Hollywood, CA
I picked up the Strengthen, Grow & Restore Masque at my local CVS on sale buy 1 get 1 half off. The mask is thick and a little gelatinous but creamy. Smells great but not like any of the ingredients called out : peppermint, castor oil. I would definitely purchase again if on sale. I use it on my scalp and dry ends 30 minutes to an hour before washing my hair. It gets moisture back into my dry ends and I have less frizz when my hair air dries. 4 Stars because they suggest you can use it as leave-in conditioner but my roommate and significant other agreed the scent seems too strong for a leave-in.
Jeanie F.
Jeanie F.
San Angelo, TX
I really loved the soft, whipped texture of this masque. It smelled like a buttery frosting and was super easy to apply. It rinsed out easily and as my hair dried, it felt super soft. But, in the morning, my hair still felt kinda dry and frizzy. I have healthy hair and I don't bleach or over process my hair. I hardly ever use heat styling and let it air dry. I was surprised that it didn't feel nicer. I am going to keep using the masque about once a week and hope it improves over time.
I bought mine from Ulta online.
Brittaney B.
Brittaney B.
Killeen, TX
Omg!! The best deep conditioner that I have ever used. I purchased this conditioner six months ago on sale at CVS. I feel in love with it from that first day. My hair was dry and brittle!😠😠 It was hard to manage and to keep it moisturized. Then I started applying this to my hair once a week. Pesto chango, my hair has done a complete 360!! Not only is my hair growing at an unbelievable rate but it is also soft and manageable. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for that dramatic hair change.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Bell City, LA
Shea Moisture is my new all time favorite hair products. I have very curly, dry hair (3A-3B curls). My hair was also highlighted a month or so ago, and I was looking for anything to get rid of that straw feeling. I purchased this at Ulta where they were buy one, get one 40% off. I left the treatment in for around an hour (while I drove home from my boyfriend's house) and by the time I got home and rinsed my hair felt so soft and smooth. I will definitely use and repurchase this product.
Nissi O.
Nissi O.
Two words: game changer. I have tried so many masques that make promises, and when I try them end up doing little more than just making my hair smell good. For the first time I found. A product that does what it says, and actually changed the quality of my hair. Into iced my elasticity and the shine in my hair. I use it only once a month because it is very rich. But immediately after I can feel my hair has changed. Curls pop, and hair is thick and juicy after. I love this product!
Iesha M.
Iesha M.
Riverside, CA
This masque smell amazing. It gave me excellent slip. The comb just glided through my hair, so detangling was great. I left it on my hair for more than an hour with a plastic cap so that it can penetrate in my hair. While rinsing the masque out of my hair, it felt so soft and moisturized. Overall, this is one of the best masque that I have ever used, and I would recommend this product to naturals with 4b texture hair like myself.
Jazmin W.
Jazmin W.
I received this as a 30mL sample and was able to get about 2-3 uses out of it. I have 3a/3b curls and this masque is one of the best that i have ever tried. The consistency is creamy, smooth, and a little sticky and it applies easily to my hair. It has a nice soft, sweet scent that tends to fade away since it is not strong. It does a great job at strengthening my hair and it leaves my curls shiny, soft, and smooth.
Maria H.
Maria H.
I like to put a mask in and wrap my hair up to let is sink in overnight and was it out the next day. Would this be a good mask to use?
Angel J.
Angel J.
Grand Prairie , TX
I was able to find the shampoo, conditioner, and leave-in treatment for this line but nothing else...where can I find the remaining products?
Vivian W.
Vivian W.
Flagstaff, AZ
Can you leave this on your hair for a day or overnight, even though it says leave in for only 20 mins?
Shai C.
Shai C.
Does this masque help with hair growth? Do you apply it to your scalp as well as the length of your hair or just the length? How's the price (depending on where you purchased it from)? Do you recommend for repeatedly dyed hair? Has it improved the health of your hair?
Natascha N.
Natascha N.
El Paso, TX
Has anyone used the edge care on this same line?