$3.49 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*4 other buying options

Descriptions:

Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen Grow & Restore Treatment Masque - SheaMoisture's Jamaican Black Castor Oil deep conditioning masque restores strength and resilience to damaged, brittle or chemically processed hair. Perfect for those who regularly color, straighten, perm or heat style their hair, as well as kinky, curly or wavy natural styles. Helps promote growth by supporting hair's elasticity, reducing the appearance of breakage and shredding. Peppermint oil stimulates the scalp for an invigorating experience. Leaves hair soft, manageable and shiny. SheaMoisture's Story Sofi Tucker started selling Shea Nuts at the village market in Bonthe, Sierra Leone in 1912. By age 19, the widowed mother of four was selling Shea Butter, African Black Soap and her homemade hair and skin preparations all over the countryside. Sofi Tucker was the Grandmother and SheaMoisture is her legacy. With this purchase you help empower disadvantaged women to realize a brighter, healthier future. Ethically Traded Ingredients Sustainably Produced. Pioneering Community Commerce and Fair Trade Since 1912. Tested on the Tucker family for four generations. Never on animals. - Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen Grow & Restore Treatment Masque.

What other Shea moisturizer masks are worth trying for curly semi-frizzy hair?
Has anyone tried this product on curly/wavy/frizzy hair? I have tried so many products and nothing seems to work!
I have thin fine hair thats super dry and i dont prefer something thats going to weigh it down or not actually give moisture. Is this a good product to use on hair like mine or is it a waste of money?
Start your review of SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen Grow & Restore Treatment Masque!
How would you rate this product?
5 months agoArvada, CO
If you have dry frizzy hair that needs new life. You absolutely need this! Once a week I use this mask letting it soak on my hair for up too 20 minutes. Once you rinse this out your hair will be completely changed. The best part about it's very inexpensive.
10 months agoKeller
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
This stuff is magic!! Every time my hair feels kind of dry or damaged or whenever I process it I always follow it up with this mask—it’s made with the same quality and care I expect from Sheamoisture—and it always leaves my hair visibly and physically softer and smoother. Not to mention, it’s made with peppermint oil and it smells super yummy!
7 months agoEdinburg, TX
By far one of the best deep conditioning masque in the whole line. I have all their products but this masque was so perfect for my type 4 hair. I let it set under a plastic cap with a scarf for 30 minutes. After taking the cap and scarf off I found curls so well defined. After rinsing my hair was detangle and so ultimately soft. I an wonderfully impressed by this deep conditioning masque. o would definitely recommend
10 months agoWaterloo, IA
Purchased at: Target
I have only used this masque once so my opinion may change after I use it again. I honestly wasn’t impressed by it. It didn’t really moisturize and it also didn’t really act as a protein treatment. It didn’t affect my hair at all. I will update this review later! Update- I used this masque again and I’m in love with the results! It was the perfect balance of moisture and balance. My curls looked amazing and held up well!
a year agoDetroit, MI
Purchased at: CVS
I love this deep conditioner. It leaves my hair so shiny and makes my curls pop. I put it in at night and sit under the dryer for about 20 minutes. Then I leave it in over night. It works wonders for my hair. Definitely one of my faves.
9 months agoCharlotte, NC
This hair mask is everything when it comes to restoring moisture and balancing your hair. My hair feels like butter (type 4 curls) after each use. It’s gentle enough to be used during my weekly washes. I love it so much! Highly recommend this product if your hair needs a good restoration before opting to give up on it or cut it off.
6 months agoSan Jose, CA
The smell isn't the greatest, but all things that are truly healthy and good for you usually don't smell or taste the best! The quality of this product is amazing, my hair quickly feels cleanier, more full, and my curls look their finest when I use this product! I recommend it to everyone with wavy, curly or kinky hair!
9 months ago
This is also one of my favorite deep conditioners. This has helped my hair grow so much at least my hair so soft and moisturize. I suggest this mask for any type of hair because it's just that good.
2 years agoBridgeport , CT
I love this product so much! If you live in a colder area I would suggest picking this up for the winter. It is perfect to use on your hair all over from scalp to ends because of the beneficial ingredients like peppermint and castor oil. It left my hair feeling extremely healthy
5 months agoVallejo, CA
Purchased at: Target
I LOVE this stuff it smells good and has a nice texture. I only use this product about 1-2 times a week and i see results right away. I use to bleach and dye my hair alot so it was very rough and dry and now its soft smooth and shiney. I would most definitely buy again and I highly recommend this product for all hair types
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
8 months ago