SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen Grow & Restore Treatment Masque

BY SHEAMOISTURE #1 in Hair Masks

Descriptions:

Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen Grow & Restore Treatment Masque - SheaMoisture's Jamaican Black Castor Oil deep conditioning masque restores strength and resilience to damaged, brittle or chemically processed hair. Perfect for those who regularly color, straighten, perm or heat style their hair, as well as kinky, curly or wavy natural styles. Helps promote growth by supporting hair's elasticity, reducing the appearance of breakage and shredding. Peppermint oil stimulates the scalp for an invigorating experience. Leaves hair soft, manageable and shiny. SheaMoisture's Story Sofi Tucker started selling Shea Nuts at the village market in Bonthe, Sierra Leone in 1912. By age 19, the widowed mother of four was selling Shea Butter, African Black Soap and her homemade hair and skin preparations all over the countryside. Sofi Tucker was the Grandmother and SheaMoisture is her legacy. With this purchase you help empower disadvantaged women to realize a brighter, healthier future. Ethically Traded Ingredients Sustainably Produced. Pioneering Community Commerce and Fair Trade Since 1912. Tested on the Tucker family for four generations. Never on animals. - Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen Grow & Restore Treatment Masque.

• SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen Grow & ...1 Answers
  • Will this make your hair greasy? My hair gets oily fast4 Answers
  • What do you think about this product?? SheaMoisture Jamai...5 Answers
Mikaela B.
Houston
THE PERFECT HAIR MASK! Hands down! The directions say to put it on, then put on a plastic cap and sit under a hair dryer for 10-15 minutes or you can leave it on the hair for 30 minutes with no heat. The thing is, it will do the trick in a few minutes! I take a small amount of the hair masque after I shampoo and put it in my hair. I wash my body and shave and then rinse out the hair mask. In less than 10 minutes you can feel the results. My hair has more elasticity, making it stronger than ever. It is the healthiest it has ever been. Shea Moisture does not use the harsh chemicals that other brands do. This one is packed with proteins which are good for you scalp and your hair. I've seen my hair totally transform with this brand. I will never go back to another brand unless I'm forced. Shea Moisture is AMAZING and they have something for everyone.
Raphaela G.
Easton, PA
I have dry coarse hair that is permed straight , and damaged as a result. This stuff is absolutely god tier in terms of the masks I’ve tried and I have tried a LOT. I tried it first in a $2 sample size I got at target and instantly fell in love. The consistency is thick like a cream and smells like bakery heaven. I bought the full size immediately.

I use this after shampoo and leave it in for 10-15 minutes. When I wash it out and dry my hair , I can feel the difference instantly. The split ends are mended, the hair doesn’t get brittle and strawlike at the bottom, it’s soft and silky, it’s just gorgeous. This is a holy grail mask.
Darby S.
This is a great deep conditioner a little pricey but you do get a decent amount. I wish I came in a pump though because once I have the product in my hand it's hard to close and when your on the shower you don't want water to get into the products and ruin it. Its just easier with a pump. The smell is not offensive at all its like a light natural vanilla scent. It's pretty hydrating, I don't use this on a weekly basis just randomly like when I feel I need it. I love the the main ingredients. It also rinsed easily and doesn't leave residue. Overall pleased not sure if I'll buy again but I would but from the black castor oil line again.
S K.
Love, love, love, this product and the entire line with it. I use the shampoo and conditioner and add in this treatment 1-3x a week depending on how life is going.

I used to have an extremely dry, itchy scalp- the kind that gathers at your hairline and drives you insane all day. I bought sample sizes of the shampoo, conditioner, and this treatment. Bam. One time. Itch? Gone. Flakes? Gone. In the dead of winter no less, during a cold snap. The peppermint is very soothing, and the mix of shea butter and vinegar in all of the products means my scalp is soft and flake free. This is  holy grail status haircare at drugstore prices. A must for anyone who wants to clean up their scalp.
Shannonđź’‹ W.
I am in love with this deep conditioner! I’ve been using it a little over a year and it has really contributed to my hair growth! It is a thick consistency so it really sits on the hair and penetrates in. It smells great and leaves your hair smelling so nice! The best part of it is the way it leaves your hair feeling so cleaned and conditioned afterwards! That is what really made me fall in love. It also makes our curls pop without having to use much product afterwards.

This product also has castor oil in it which promotes hair growth and healthy hair. It contributes to making your hair stronger and having less breakage as well! It is a DEFINITE MUST HAVE!
Jojo P.
Houston
I bought two small single packs at my local Ulta and instantly fell in love. I have super dry hair because I go to school in a cold, dry location and had damaged it previously during my transition process. It instantly brought the moisture and strength back to my curls. It's thick enough that a little goes a long way (and I am a fan of coating my curls from root to rough, rough tip). I HAVE to restock because it is well worth the value.
Briana M.
Dade city, FL
I use this product at least 2-3 times a week. It has made such a different in my hair. It feels a lot healthier, shinier and silkier. Before i purchased this product my hair was dry and brittle. I always looked horrible when it air dried and i felt like i constantly had to be styling it. Once i starting using this i didnt mind air drying my hair and not styling it. My hair is naturally straight and now it has looked better than ever.
Nicole S.
bronx, NY
I stopped using hairspray a few years ago and started taking better care of my hair. I had extremely dry hair because of the hairspray this product literally brought my hair back to life. Not only do I use it as a leave in conditioner but I style my hair with it. I normally have my hair out because its shoulder length so i use water and this then brush out all the knots. I leave it in my hair all day until its time for me to wash up. It makes your hair super soft and look beautiful ! Great product i was skeptical at first because it is expensive i normally coupon hair products. So I make sure when theirs a coupon for this to stack up. I use it my mom uses it and so does my two sisters its great and does wonders for hair ! All types of my hairs wavy curly and thin as for my sisters are thick and extremely curly so is my moms.
Jazmine D.
Newark, NJ
I have only used this product once after getting hooked on the JBCO leave-in treatment. It’s supposed to help prevent breakage and strengthen stands;however, I used it during a time when my hair was unknowingly already on protein overload so I can’t say that I experienced the full benefit of this product. I can say that it left my hair feeling soft after the treatment.
Jessica C.
Orlando, FL
The JBCO line is what I’m using right now with Shea Moisture. I love this mask as it promotes hair grow and gives my hair the protein I need. I deep condition weekly for about 30mins. This mask does smell a little like play doh but it doesn’t bother me. This is a very thick mask so I would detangle with a light weight conditioner with lots of slip before using this.
Angel J.
Grand Prairie , TX
I was able to find the shampoo, conditioner, and leave-in treatment for this line but nothing else...where can I find the remaining products?
Maria H.
I like to put a mask in and wrap my hair up to let is sink in overnight and was it out the next day. Would this be a good mask to use?
Vivian W.
Flagstaff, AZ
Can you leave this on your hair for a day or overnight, even though it says leave in for only 20 mins?
Emely T.
Doral, FL
Shai C.
Does this masque help with hair growth? Do you apply it to your scalp as well as the length of your hair or just the length? How's the price (depending on where you purchased it from)? Do you recommend for repeatedly dyed hair? Has it improved the health of your hair?