SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen Grow & Restore Treatment Masque

BY SHEAMOISTURE #5 in Hair Masks

Descriptions:

Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen Grow & Restore Treatment Masque - SheaMoisture's Jamaican Black Castor Oil deep conditioning masque restores strength and resilience to damaged, brittle or chemically processed hair. Perfect for those who regularly color, straighten, perm or heat style their hair, as well as kinky, curly or wavy natural styles. Helps promote growth by supporting hair's elasticity, reducing the appearance of breakage and shredding. Peppermint oil stimulates the scalp for an invigorating experience. Leaves hair soft, manageable and shiny. SheaMoisture's Story Sofi Tucker started selling Shea Nuts at the village market in Bonthe, Sierra Leone in 1912. By age 19, the widowed mother of four was selling Shea Butter, African Black Soap and her homemade hair and skin preparations all over the countryside. Sofi Tucker was the Grandmother and SheaMoisture is her legacy. With this purchase you help empower disadvantaged women to realize a brighter, healthier future. Ethically Traded Ingredients Sustainably Produced. Pioneering Community Commerce and Fair Trade Since 1912. Tested on the Tucker family for four generations. Never on animals. - Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen Grow & Restore Treatment Masque.

• SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen Grow & ...2 Answers
  • Will this make your hair greasy? My hair gets oily fast4 Answers
  • What do you think about this product?? SheaMoisture Jamai...5 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Raphaela G.
Marlboro, NJ
I have dry coarse hair that is permed straight , and damaged as a result. This stuff is absolutely god tier in terms of the masks I’ve tried and I have tried a LOT. I tried it first in a $2 sample size I got at target and instantly fell in love. The consistency is thick like a cream and smells like bakery heaven. I bought the full size immediately.

I use this after shampoo and leave it in for 10-15 minutes. When I wash it out and dry my hair , I can feel the difference instantly. The split ends are mended, the hair doesn’t get brittle and strawlike at the bottom, it’s soft and silky, it’s just gorgeous. This is a holy grail mask.
S K.
Love, love, love, this product and the entire line with it. I use the shampoo and conditioner and add in this treatment 1-3x a week depending on how life is going.

I used to have an extremely dry, itchy scalp- the kind that gathers at your hairline and drives you insane all day. I bought sample sizes of the shampoo, conditioner, and this treatment. Bam. One time. Itch? Gone. Flakes? Gone. In the dead of winter no less, during a cold snap. The peppermint is very soothing, and the mix of shea butter and vinegar in all of the products means my scalp is soft and flake free. This is  holy grail status haircare at drugstore prices. A must for anyone who wants to clean up their scalp.
Shannon💋 W.
I am in love with this deep conditioner! I’ve been using it a little over a year and it has really contributed to my hair growth! It is a thick consistency so it really sits on the hair and penetrates in. It smells great and leaves your hair smelling so nice! The best part of it is the way it leaves your hair feeling so cleaned and conditioned afterwards! That is what really made me fall in love. It also makes our curls pop without having to use much product afterwards.

This product also has castor oil in it which promotes hair growth and healthy hair. It contributes to making your hair stronger and having less breakage as well! It is a DEFINITE MUST HAVE!
Halima K.
Bronx, NY
This hair mask is reeaaalllly great! I have had my bottle a little over a year and use it to deeply treat my hair and really penetrate my scalp as well. When applying this product it runs through my wet hair thoroughly and makes it  easy for me to de-tangle especially since i have type 4 hair. You can use this product either by putting on a shower cap and blow drying it for 5 mins to lock in the moisture and then rinse it out or put on a shower cap and let it sit for up to 20 mins. I do either/or depending on how much time I have. I've used this hair mask in conjunction with the Jamaican Black Castor oil Shampoo and Conditioner.
Jennifer F.
Lyons, IL
This is the BEST mask I have EVER used!!!!  It is so moisturizing without weighing hair down and makes my hair feel 10X more full.  I have blonde, color treated hair and last year, had a bleach disaster.  This restored my hair and I feel like it has permanently improved my hair.  I use this like a regular conditioner two times a week after shampooing, but I feel like you can also use it as a mask whenever you need it.  My hair has definitely changed for the better.  IT'S AMAZING - I stock up on it every time I can find it!!  I cannot say enough good things about this product!!! Love, love, love it!!!!
Briana M.
Dade city, FL
I use this product at least 2-3 times a week. It has made such a different in my hair. It feels a lot healthier, shinier and silkier. Before i purchased this product my hair was dry and brittle. I always looked horrible when it air dried and i felt like i constantly had to be styling it. Once i starting using this i didnt mind air drying my hair and not styling it. My hair is naturally straight and now it has looked better than ever.
Jazmine D.
Newark, NJ
I have only used this product once after getting hooked on the JBCO leave-in treatment. It’s supposed to help prevent breakage and strengthen stands;however, I used it during a time when my hair was unknowingly already on protein overload so I can’t say that I experienced the full benefit of this product. I can say that it left my hair feeling soft after the treatment.
Jessica C.
Orlando, FL
The JBCO line is what I’m using right now with Shea Moisture. I love this mask as it promotes hair grow and gives my hair the protein I need. I deep condition weekly for about 30mins. This mask does smell a little like play doh but it doesn’t bother me. This is a very thick mask so I would detangle with a light weight conditioner with lots of slip before using this.
Marlene S.
Providence, RI
This is a great mask for dry and brittle hair! I have been on the curly girl method for three months and this is my go to weekly masque! The smell is okay, nothing overpowering. But the price is even better all the Shea moisture line is super affordable and they usually always have the buy one get one 1/2 off. Love all there products!!!
Brianna W.
Jonesborough , TN
Wow where do I start with this masque. My hair is so healthy after I added this to my hair regiment. I like to mix a little bit of Wild Growth Oil when I apply this to my hair, than I sit under a hooded dryer with a plastic cap on. I see a BIG difference in my hair, holds so much more moisture, not brittle or dry. The breakage is gone. I love this masque and is worth the money!!! I would recommend this masque, you will be so satisfied with the results. I tagged a picture of my results!!!
Angel J.
Grand Prairie , TX
I was able to find the shampoo, conditioner, and leave-in treatment for this line but nothing else...where can I find the remaining products?
Maria H.
I like to put a mask in and wrap my hair up to let is sink in overnight and was it out the next day. Would this be a good mask to use?
Vivian W.
Flagstaff, AZ
Can you leave this on your hair for a day or overnight, even though it says leave in for only 20 mins?
Emely T.
Doral, FL
Shai C.
Does this masque help with hair growth? Do you apply it to your scalp as well as the length of your hair or just the length? How's the price (depending on where you purchased it from)? Do you recommend for repeatedly dyed hair? Has it improved the health of your hair?