BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

Helps Moisturize, Protect Shine With Shea Butter, Peppermint Keratin 2 Jamaican Black Castor Oil 3 Sulfate Free Color Safe Cruelty Free Certified Organic Ingredients For natural, chemically processed, color treated or heat styled hair. This precious oil based lotion protects while restoring moisture and lustrous shine to dull, damaged or chemically processed hair. Perfect for those who regularly color, straighten, perm or heat style their hair, as well as kinky, curly or wavy natural styles. Nutrient-rich Jamaican Black Castor Oil, certified organic Shea Butter and stimulating Peppermint combine in an ultra-moisturizing formula to protect against the damaging effects of high heat styling, while increasing hair s resistance to breakage. Helps hair grow strong and healthy. Organic Shea Butter: Helps deeply moisturize while conditioning hair and scalp. br Jamaican Black.

• How well does this product work with straightening natura...1 Answers
  • Have you used this styling lotion for a twist out or Bant...3 Answers
  • I recently purchased the leave in conditioner from this l...1 Answers
SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen Grow & Restore Styling Lotion
  • "My hair loves this product. Anything that has black jamaiian castor oil in it has my vote. Very moisturizing. " in 8 reviews
Maysa L.
I see such a big difference with my hair after using this. I have very dry hair so with this my hair gets very moisturized. I have very curly hair but I love rocking  sleek straight hair. I noticed by  using this before styling my hair looks super sleek and healthy also lasts much longer and helps with frizz. Not only that but it protects my curls from the heat and has helped with my hair growth as well!
Kawaii W.
Florida
I'm always on the look out for new natural hair products, but time and time again I return to SheaMoisture products. Specifically, this one. It's packaging compared to the screw top jars is more convenient for on-the-go quick hair fixes. It makes your hair appear as if it naturally looks that dang good. It having peppermint and castor oil in its list of ingredients helps my confidence as well. My only complaint is the feeling of clumpy, thickness on my head and it consisting of fragrance (parfum) which is somewhat toxic. But it truly is the best MAINSTREAM natural hair product I've found so far.
Chandra R.
New York
Tried to give it a second chance. The bottle says you can use it on dry hair, so I sectioned my 3c/4a hair and worked this in. Within 10 minutes, my hair became sticky/tacky and hard. It wasn’t my wash day yet but I had no choice but to wash this nastiness out! This was such a waste of money!!!
Aisha S.
Baltimore, MD
This is my everyday go-to hair product. It has enough hold to define my curls, but still leaves them soft and moisturized. Sometimes I'll mix it with the leave-in conditioner from this same line if I want a super-moisturized and a little bit less defined look. I've also noticed after using the Jamaican Black Castor Oil line for a while (mainly the shampoo, leave-in conditioner, styling lotion, and growth oil), my hair has grown pretty quickly compared to how slow it would grow in the past.
Lorabell M.
providence
I love this styling lotion. I have 2c/3a hair and this gives my curls definition and soft and very fluffy. It smells great. It’s very moisturizing. I love to use it to refresh my curls as well. I’ve been using this almost 2 years and I swear by it.
Chanel R.
This leave in is good. I use this when I'm going to straighten my hair. I just don't like the clay smell it has. But it does leave my hair soft. I just don't really like the after feel when my hair is straighten. But overall I like it. It gives my hair shine too. Also works as a heat protectant. So that's a plus.
Lisa M.
Rocky Point
This left m6 curls totally moisturized and ready to style. I purchased it at CVS, the was only 2 so I grabbed both and glad I did. This is line is my new holy trail. Totally gentle and smelled pretty good. I would recommend this to anyone that has thick tight curls that are thirsty.
Katy G.
Buffalo, NY
I pair this with the conditioner with this line and my review on both is definitely 5 stars. I was originally in search of castor oil for my thinning hair but came home with this product. I love the scent and it sticks in my hair all day. My hair has never been so curly! I barely need any other curling products after applying this! Smooth, shiny and perfect curls!
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
This does help add shine to my after I straighten it and blow dry. I would give this product 5 stars but I just can’t get passed the smell. I think it smells awful. I wouldn’t buy again and probably wouldn’t use what I have.
Tati 🇩.
I love this product it not just for natural its for any curly head for men & women i am transitioning and it great plus it promotes hair growth. I like the packaging ooo and i LOVEEE. The smell just cuz of the jbco .😂
Marie V.
New York , NY
Has anyone noticed any hair growth while using this product?
Aisha M.
Moreno Valley, CA
Have you used this styling lotion for a twist out or Bantu knot out? How did it turn out. What would be the best style to use when using this product?
Jackie O.
Nashville, TN
Has anyone tried this product on 3b/3c hair?
Brittany B.
I recently purchased the leave in conditioner from this line, as I've heard wonderful things about it. My question is if this product improves the performance of the leave in.
Jasmine H.
Charlotte, NC
How well does this product work with straightening natural hair?? I have a child with very thick hair who wants her hair pressed out for fifth grade graduation. Is there a thermal protectant in this line or does the styling lotion do the trick?