BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

Treat dry, damaged and brittle hair to the Shea Moisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen, Grow & Restore Leave-In Conditioner; a deeply nourishing formula made with natural, certified organic and ethically sourced ingredients. Fortified with omega-rich Jamaican Black Castor Oil, the detangling conditioner promotes healthy hair growth, whilst Peppermint invigorates the scalp and Shea Butter replenishes moisture to leave hair soft, smooth and manageable. Creates a lightweight, protective film to defend against breakage and split ends. Free from sulphates, parabens, phthalates, paraffin, mineral oil and synthetic colour. Not tested on animals.

• Does it work for naturally straight hair that was recentl...1 Answers
Ali W.
Saint Louis, MO
A curly girls dream! I recently started the curly girl method and this is one of the most consistent products that many curly girls use! The Jamaican black castor oil gave my curls their bounce back and refreshed them with so much moisture. I love that this is a leave in conditioner because it gives my curls a nice refresher after my second day hair. I dampen my hair with water from a spray bottle then use praying hands to touch my hair up with this. Highly recommend if your curls are looking flat or fried!
krystyn. B.
Tulare
I'm not one to use Shea moisture very often because it's so expensive, but THIS is worth every penny. I recently bleached my hair (about two inches of the ends) and quickly suffered split ends LOL. I used this and  Cantu Shea Butter Leave-In Conditioning Repair Cream every day and I see a huge difference in the end of my hair! My hair is already known for being super dry, but now I'm starting to get my moisture back!
Shaina N.
Charlotte , NC
Yallll if you want your hair to be restored , if you want that new feeling . Use this leave in conditioner . It is so great for dry and damaged hair. I already am a fan of shea moisture but this is one of the best leave in conditioners I’ve used since I’ve been natural. May seem pricey to some but it’s SO worth it.
Brandy A.
Carencro, LA
I really love this product. It makes my hair feel so moisturized and defined. Lots of slip so I can detangle with no problems. Affordable price and does what it claims to do. Only thing is the smell. I honestly can’t even describe it. The entire line smells this way but since it’s such an amazing product it’s ok.
Akilah D.
Brooklyn, NY
This leave in is very runny. It’s not very creamy or heavy like some other leave ins. Bc I have low porosity hair it goes in well with my hair and moisturizes it. It does have a minty scent and will stimulate the follicles in ur scalp. I like this product especially when im in need of proteins in my hair.
Angela G.
Ashland, AL
I love, love, love this stuff. The smell is great. All of their products are amazing. I have very thick, curly hair. I use their shampoo and conditioner and then I use this when my hair is still wet out of the shower. I then wrap my hair in a tshirt and sleep with it wet. When I wake up, my hair is so sleek and shiny and my curls are beautiful. I have gotten so many compliments just using this now. If you hair is curly, use this. My fiance also uses this for his hair too. I love how it's natural and cruelty free.
Jessica T.
Bedford, IN
This works wonders on my thick, coarse, curly hair. It’s especially helpful during the summer months when my hair is exposed to chlorine and saltwater. I’ve used it a few times on my daughter’s fine, curly hair but it’s a bit too heavy for her hair.
Mary O.
Oak Harbor, WA
Amazing leave in conditioner that I'm so much in love with, keep my hair super healthy and moisturized. Even though I get to try a lot of other brands, but am still so much stuck with this brand. Highly recommend. SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen, Grow & Restore Leave-In Conditioner
tsha n.
Honolulu, HI
On my journey to natural hair this was the stuff! I bleached my hair 3 too many times and when I finally decided to get it healthy again this was my go to product! I’d use this everytime after I washed my hair! I started using more reconstructing products to help mend my hair and help get it stronger, which caused dryness and frizziness. A week with this leave in and the dryness subsided. It penetrated my hair without weighing it down or changing the structure of my curls. The smell is faint, nothing that bothered me.
Zharia J.
Westland
I definitely recommend this product to all hair types. I will definitely recommend this product to all #NaturalHeads. This product is affordable for the everyday person and will last for 1 month depending on your usage.
Ellen M.
Does it work for naturally straight hair that was recently bleached and constantly coloured?