SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen, Grow & Restore Leave-In Conditioner uploaded by Wendy C.SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen, Grow & Restore Leave-In Conditioner uploaded by Amanda💋 M.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

Treat dry, damaged and brittle hair to the Shea Moisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen, Grow & Restore Leave-In Conditioner; a deeply nourishing formula made with natural, certified organic and ethically sourced ingredients. Fortified with omega-rich Jamaican Black Castor Oil, the detangling conditioner promotes healthy hair growth, whilst Peppermint invigorates the scalp and Shea Butter replenishes moisture to leave hair soft, smooth and manageable. Creates a lightweight, protective film to defend against breakage and split ends. Free from sulphates, parabens, phthalates, paraffin, mineral oil and synthetic colour. Not tested on animals.

tsha n.
Honolulu, HI
On my journey to natural hair this was the stuff! I bleached my hair 3 too many times and when I finally decided to get it healthy again this was my go to product! I’d use this everytime after I washed my hair! I started using more reconstructing products to help mend my hair and help get it stronger, which caused dryness and frizziness. A week with this leave in and the dryness subsided. It penetrated my hair without weighing it down or changing the structure of my curls. The smell is faint, nothing that bothered me.
Shivani P.
Absolutely love this product! It does a great job at taming my dry, damaged baby hairs. It doesn’t make my hair smell funny or make it extra greasy, since I do have an oily scalp. This makes styling my hair or even air drying it post-shampooing so much cleaner and neater. Best of all, it comes from a brand known for high-quality products without cleaning your wallet out.
Shaina N.
Charlotte , NC
Yallll if you want your hair to be restored , if you want that new feeling . Use this leave in conditioner . It is so great for dry and damaged hair. I already am a fan of shea moisture but this is one of the best leave in conditioners I’ve used since I’ve been natural. May seem pricey to some but it’s SO worth it.
Brandy A.
Carencro, LA
I really love this product. It makes my hair feel so moisturized and defined. Lots of slip so I can detangle with no problems. Affordable price and does what it claims to do. Only thing is the smell. I honestly can’t even describe it. The entire line smells this way but since it’s such an amazing product it’s ok.
Akilah D.
Brooklyn, NY
This leave in is very runny. It’s not very creamy or heavy like some other leave ins. Bc I have low porosity hair it goes in well with my hair and moisturizes it. It does have a minty scent and will stimulate the follicles in ur scalp. I like this product especially when im in need of proteins in my hair.
Jessica T.
This works wonders on my thick, coarse, curly hair. It’s especially helpful during the summer months when my hair is exposed to chlorine and saltwater. I’ve used it a few times on my daughter’s fine, curly hair but it’s a bit too heavy for her hair.
Jai S.
Elizabeth
Great product! Makes my hit very soft and hydrated. I love all of Shea moisture products it smells very good. And it’s great for hydration. You don’t need much but i love to soak my hair in product. I especially what my hair loves.
Alaina N.
San Francisco, CA
Great product, great price, cannot rave enough about it. My boyfriend and I both use as our go to for our wavy hair. Keeps your hair moisturized, and adds a bit of curl to it. We will always have as a staple in our hair regimen.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀.
Brooklyn, NY
This whole Jamaican Black Castor Oil from Shea Moisture is phenomenal! This product leaves my hair soft & defined. It’s one of my curly hair care staples! It’s definitely affordable & i’m never disappointed when I use it!
Zharia J.
Westland
I definitely recommend this product to all hair types. I will definitely recommend this product to all #NaturalHeads. This product is affordable for the everyday person and will last for 1 month depending on your usage.