SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen, Grow & Restore Leave-In Conditioner

BY SHEAMOISTURE

Helps Nourish, Repair Grow With Shea Butter, Peppermint Keratin 2 Jamaican Black Castor Oil 3 Sulfate Free Color Safe Cruelty Free Certified Organic Ingredients For natural, chemically processed, color treated or heat styled hair. This reparative leave-in conditioner helps soften and detangle hair while controlling frizz. Perfect for those who regularly color, straighten, perm or heat style their hair, as well as kinky, curly or wavy natural styles. Formulated with Jamaican Black Castor Oil and certified organic Shea Butter to help nourish, moisturize and support elasticity so hair resits breakage when detangling. Conditioners help provide a protective layer that improves the appearance of split ends. Peppermint stimulates the scalp for an invigorating experience. Organic Shea Butter: Helps deeply moisturize while conditioning hair and scalp. br Jamaican Black Castor

• What products do you use on your curly hair ? I use SheaMoisture...3 Answers
  • SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen, Grow & Restore...2 Answers
  • I just bought this and I wanna know how good it is for thick curl...1 Answers
Valerie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this line while my hair was dyed but also was impressed with how well it did transitioning back to my natural ginger. I had bleached the ends multiple times and then stripped the black from the top and after only 2 weeks you can see in the picture that I have absolutely no split ends. Plus it helps it grow faster so my natural color will be back in full!
Liane C.
Taylorsville, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE THIS STUFF. It's the best leave in conditioner I've tried so far! After I finish washing my hair, I wrap it in a microfiber towel until it's no longer dripping, and follow up with this leave in conditioner one section at a time. I usually don't need any other products afterwards since my hair doesn't end up getting frizzy after it air dries. A must buy if you have dry curly hair!
Amanda H.
Daphne, AL
I have thick, curly hair and this stuff is incredible. I put it on my hair fresh out of the shower before towel drying (or T-shirt drying, don’t use a towel on your hair!) then I couple it with She’s Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie. The combo smells amazing, forms my curls, and keeps it all soft throughout my day! It is heavy, so fine hair beware. It is perfect for me. A+
Melissa W.
Hunlock Creek, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I own several of the SheaMoisture line products and love them all!  The Jamaican Black Castor oil Leave-in Conditioner makes my hair so healthy looking!  I love it!  My hair is pretty course and has dryness and breakage from hypothyroidism and this leave-in conditioner helps all of those nasty things.  Just make sure to not use too much or else your hair will be left looking a bit greasy.  Use just a little, about a dime sized amount on longer hair and your hair will be left looking soft, healthy, repaired and silky smooth.
L3xyl3w S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wasn’t to fond of the smell but overall it is a really good hair product especially for curly gurls because it is curly girl approved. I recommend the getting the big jar because it’s really good stuff but also keep it in a cool place because it doesn’t sit so well with warmth.
Brianna W.
Chicago,IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently started using this product when my friend who has similar hair recommended it. I have been looking for a product to nourish my hair when I leave it curly and also help maintain the curl so it doesn’t get too frizzy. I love this brand and the product smells nice too which is extremely important.
Brianna W.
Jonesborough, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
After using this for 4 months my hair is so soft, looks more healthier and no more fallout. I have been natural for 5 years and my hair would grow to a certain length and just fallout. I started using this product as well as the entire JMCO Collection and my hair is growing very well. It’s not falling out anymore and looks more moisturized. I think this is a great product for anyone who’s hair is dry, brittle and will not grow.
Victoria H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: SheaMoisture Strengthen, Grow & Restore Leave-In Conditioner, Jamaican Black Castor Oil, 16 oz
I bought this 16 oz tub at Walgreens during the buy one get one half off for Shea moisture products. But this stuff it the first time I try this leave in works ell to hydrate my hair the only I thing I don't like is the smell of it but I use this first before applying my other products when I style so it doesn't smell. But I have notice the smell does linger after 3 days of not washing or cowashing my hair.
Cath K.
Weston, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was recommended to me by a friend. I have extremely thick long hair that I love to wear in a different ways including using flat iron. I use this about once a week and it is definitely worth it. The price is worth the amount of use you can get out of it. My hair isn't the driest though so I only use about a quarter sized dollop every time I use it.
Asharae J.
This product certainly makes my hair feel moisturized / conditioned and I love it for that reason. But this does not keep a strong hold on my curls. My curls become defined while using because the product is very wet, but would love even more if it was a bit more cream based.
Amy H.
Kelso, WA
Where can you buy this product?
Praise E.
Salem, MA
I'm currently transitioning, so for people who have natural hair: does this help provide moisture?
Malaisha G.
Conyers, GA
Where can this be found ?
Betty H.
Is this product really good for curls and does it leave ur hair greasy or not ?
Bianca L.
San Benito, TX
Where can I buy this? How does it leave your hair feeling?