SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen Grow & Restore Edge Treatment

Descriptions:

Promotes Anti-Reversion, Smooth Hold With Shea Butter, Peppermint Keratin 2 Jamaican Black Castor Oil 3 Sulfate Free Color Safe Cruelty Free Certified Organic Ingredients This precision styling gel helps provide a touchable hold while nourishing edges. Effectively blocks humidity, while controlling reversion and flyaway hair around edges for sleek, frizz-free styles. Formulated with nutrient-rich Jamaican Black Castor Oil, certified organic Shea Butter and Peppermint to help promote growth by strengthening and conditioning hair. Organic Shea Butter: Helps deeply moisturize while conditioning hair and scalp. br Jamaican Black Castor Oil: Loaded with reparative omegas that promote healthy hair growth. br Peppermint: Helps stimulate the scalp for an invigorating experience. No Sulfates, No Parabens, No Phthalates, No Paraffin, No Gluten, No Propylene Glycol, No Minera.

Does it actually work?
How would you use this product in a simple wash day routine?SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen Grow & Restore Edge Treatment
Is it hard to wash this off of the hair? If so, what are some techniques?
Start your review of SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen Grow & Restore Edge Treatment!
How would you rate this product?
Bridgeport, CT
I love everything from shea for my hair. I absolutely love the curl activator for my curly hair. I do want to try the pre wash tho.
Arvada, CO
SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen Grow & Restore Edge Treatment uploaded by Sarah S.
My hair has been pretty damaged from bleaching but when I started using this it all changed. Plus it smells like delicious vanilla.
If you have never tried this go go buy it now!!! You will instantly fall in love with the smell and the way it makes your hair feel
Providence
Nice for edge control. The hold isn't as strong as I like it and it's a bit greasy. But does the trick if u have to use this brand.
Im an afro-natural hair and this one of my favorites products to my hair, I use it as a leave in, cream, for twist and its amazing
Good product for treating damaged hair. Although it makes my color bleed so I don't always use it offen. A bit pricey but worth it.
Florence, NJ
Amazing! I use it everyday being that I have curly hair. It smells wonderful! It leaves my hair moisture and looking good each day
I like to use this overnight for a more hydrated look and feel. Makes my hair so soft and it looks so much healthier. Smells great.
Love this product! I used this on my kids edges and it grew them back with 2 months. It doesn't look or smell the best but it works
This product leaves your hair well conditioned and soft. The smell isn't that great but the product does the job,I highly recommend
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
St cloud
a year ago
SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen Grow & Restore Edge Treatment what are the after results of using this product? Does the product actually do what it advertises?
ℓιℓℓιє . • 9 months ago
Yes, it works. Your hair will feel softer after use. Leave on 15-20 mins before rinsing