BY SHEAMOISTURE

Helps Nourish, Heal Grow With Shea Butter Rosemary Oil 2 Jamaican Black Castor Oil 3 Nutrient Rich Cruelty Free Certified Organic Ingredients For natural, chemically processed color treated or heat styled hair. This intensive serum is perfect for those who regularly color, straighten, perm or heat style their hair, as well as kinky, curly or wavy natural styles. Effectively penetrates to help treat the scalp and each hair strand with nutrients, minerals and vitamins, bringing damaged or chemically process hair back to life. Nutrient-rich Jamaican Black Castor Oil and organic Shea Butter help promote growth by strengthening and conditioning hair, increasing its resistance to breakage. Rosemary Oil helps stimulate circulation promoting enhanced, healthy hair growth. Organic Shea Butter: Helps deeply moisturize while conditioning hair and scalp. br Jamaican Black Castor

• I got this is a sample do you use it when your hair is wet?1 Answers
  • Does anyone know where I can find this product? Does it work for ...2 Answers
  • Is this product good for people with box braids? How much growth ...1 Answers
shatona s.
RUSTON, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't know if it's just me, but every thing from this line smells like play doh! That is the only thing I don't care for. I love this oil still however. To have castor oil in it this was not heavy at all. It didn't take a lot to cover my hair either; maybe a quarter size amount. It has my hair so soft, and I know it sealed in the moisture without weighing down my hair. I love the applicator style bottle, but I just had trouble getting a big enough hole pushed in to get the product out. This is a great hair oil and I cant't wait to see some results. It's more pricey for sure at about $12-$13, but Walgreen's and Ulta you can find good deals on Shea Moisture.
Asha R.
Mount Dora, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have every single product from them I love shea they make product personally for my hair and I love them I have no problem, it’s not expensive and it works it actually works it helps build repair hydrate it gives of shine I just love it and I just start using the serum right now and it’s the best.
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The hair serum has a great consistency, its not running or too thick so it stays where you place it. Nothing is more annoying when you oil you scalp/hair and the oil is running down your face. It doesn't have a strong smell at all, which is an added benefit because it allows me to apply this to my eyebrows and lashes. I apply this all around the crown of my head, on my eyebrows, and lashes(using a q-tip) in a gentle massaging circular motion to help stimulate circulation. Doing so whatever access on the crown I work into the rest of my hair. I do this a couple times a week before bed, and when I wake up my hair isn't greasy looking. Its feels soft. I still wash it out of my hair because its the routine that I have but this is a great restorative hair serum. The bottle only last me maybe 2-3 weeks
Haley M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I first got this just to try it and since then i haven't been able to find it again. But this stuff actually works. i noticed a lot of new growth in my hair after using it for a few months. The smell is kinda strong but it's not bad. I really want some more of this but i don't know where to get it. I first got it at Ulta but now the store near me doesn't carry it. I would definitely recommend it. My hair is curly and lots of curly hair is very dry and this doesn't make my hair feel heavy. or greasy but to others with different hair types it might. It just depends on the time you put it in your hair I guess.
Tamirria S.
Red Oak, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This amazing product helped grow in my over-plucked eyebrows and my eyelashes are longer and healthier (false eyelashes are beautiful but can be damaging sometimes).
Before I put on my makeup in the morning and/ or after I remove my makeup in the evening, I massage a couple of drops of this oil into my eyebrows to condition them and use a spoolie to coat my eyelashes. The difference has been like night and day!!
This has become an essential part of my care routine and the price is just right for something I consider magical.

Alyse N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this a few nights a week.  I do not wash this out and it does not leave my hair looking and/or feeling oily, greasy.  I got this on sale from Ulta (buy one, get one 50% off).  Again, I haven't had this long enough to see any "hair growth", but again no complaints and leaves my hair feeling soft and conditioned.  I haven't tried this as an hot oil treatment yet.
Deanna D.
New Rochelle
black castor oil or castor oil in general is like heaven on earth. It's great for growing your hair, eyebrows, eyelashes and clearing your skin. This castor oil isn't that pricey, very affordable. Buy it at places like, CVS or Mrs. greens. I definally would recommend any type of black castor/castor oil.
Niah D.
Ridgewood, NY
This smells great! most castor oils are thick and smell odd but this is a much lighter and aromatic castor oil. My hair is really thin so I usually apply this when I do a ponytail or bun because otherwise my hair won't style. I think this product is great and would recommend it to others.
Devan S.
Erie, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love sheamoisture shampoo and conditioner in Jamaican black castor oil, but this came in a bottle that I couldn't open so I had to transfer it to a spray bottle. It also says you can leave it in all day and style but it is OIL so it makes your hair greasy. I would just use this as a hot oil treatment but kind of disappointed.
Robin P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this oil at night to massage my scalp I'm loving it so far, I found it at Walmart for a very reasonable price . So far I'm loving how moisturized my scalp feels . My hair is looking fuller and my curls are forming nicely so fair I'm very satisfied with my results .
Amina R.
Silver Spring , MD
Will this leave your hair very greasy and heavy if you have a blowout?
leslie s.
O Fallon, MO
Do it have a smell to it?
Betty C.
Porterville, CA
Does anyone know where I can find this product? Does it work for hair purposes?
Katelyn M.
Mound, MN
I have been looking for something to make my hair less flat and plain would this product work
Amber B.
Zionsville, PA
does it make your hair oily?