SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen & Grow Loc & Braid Butter uploaded by Ayesha K.SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen & Grow Loc & Braid Butter uploaded by Morenike K.

BY SHEAMOISTURE #67 in Detangling Treatments

Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen & Grow Loc & Braid Butter - Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen & Grow Loc & Braid Butter is a conditioning hair butter that delivers intense moisturize to locs, afros and braids and while controlling flyaways. Helps relieve itchy scalps. Nutrient-rich Jamaican Black Castor Oil and moisturizing certified organic Shea Butter and stimulating Peppermint blend in a conditioning formula that softens and while increasing hair's resistance to breakage so hair grows strong and healthy. Leaves hair touchably soft with a healthy shine. Made with natural and certified organic ingredients. Organic Shea Butter deeply moisturizes while conditioning hair and scalp. Jamaican Black Castor Oil is loaded with reparative omegas that promote healthy hair growth. Peppermint stimulates scalp circulation to help support healthy hair growth. - Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen & Grow Loc & Braid Butter

• I've heard great things about the shea moisture line of products....5 Answers
  • I love this product so much it's mosturize my hair and gives me s...2 Answers
Marla B.
I use this in my daughter's hair. She has a lot of texture in her tight curls. I put this butter on her hair when it's wet and her curls dry defined, frizz free, and soft...we don't like crunchy curls here!
Rishelly v.
Fort Irwin, CA
I have the shampoo the conditioner and the leave in and OMG!! It’s worth the money ladies and gentlemen ! It smells good and makes your hair feel great and after using it for a couple months I swear it’s one of the reasons my hair has been growing at the speed of light ! Go buy it!
Ogechi A.
I have 4b, low porosity hair and I use this as an everyday moisturizer. It’s something you have to use generously and because I have low porosity hair, it’s harder to absorb if the product is not used with heat. It makes my hair feels so soft but the moisture is very short lived
Kara S.
Raleigh
This smells amazing. My hair definitely feels moisturized. I love it! The product soaks right in which is good because I do not want build up. I would recommend this for people with locked hair.
Yisel C.
Brooklyn , NY
Este es el
Final lo uso cuando quiero desenredar el
Pelo con los dedos con este producto es súper fácil de hacer aporta una hidratación increíble además que el pelo huele super rico siempre me preguntan que es lo que me pongo en el pelo que huele tan bien
Marissa S.
It smells great but it doesn't do much for my curls at all. It takes the frizz away a little bit but it's definitely not noticeable. I don't really recommend this product for those with very thick hair either it dries and clumps as well as hardening in spots that too much product has been applied to
J v.
i love this whole jamaican black castor oil line. it is supposed to promote growth and strong hair and i feel like as a styler it definitely does its job at keeping the hair manageable and soft. its safe on color treated hair and it promotes healthy hair
Courtney G.
Sadler , Tx
This does so much for my curls. It helps define and moisturize. This combine with a good gel is perfection for my curls. It is heavy so you do not need a lot to get results.
Richelle C.
Hampton , VA
I absolutely love the brand and line! But I don't know how I've missed this product, I have the shampoo and leave in, And I've seen the mask and lotion but not this. The rest of the products stand strong and really work. I'm sure this is no exception!
Morenike K.
Bronx, NY
I love this product. It is very moisturizing. I use it to braid, and for twist outs . Not sure if it grows hair but it prevents breakage because it's very moisturizing. So it nourishes your strands.
I've heard great things about the shea moisture line of products. But have also heard it's a bit pricey. Does this product have a nice hold? Does it leave behind residue or flakes once it dries?
Cherish F.
Detroit, MI
I love this product so much it's mosturize my hair and gives me so much definition it's crazy but I want to know what local stores I can get this from???