SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen & Grow Loc & Braid Butter uploaded by Morenike K.SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen & Grow Loc & Braid Butter uploaded by Ayesha K.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen & Grow Loc & Braid Butter - Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen & Grow Loc & Braid Butter is a conditioning hair butter that delivers intense moisturize to locs, afros and braids and while controlling flyaways. Helps relieve itchy scalps. Nutrient-rich Jamaican Black Castor Oil and moisturizing certified organic Shea Butter and stimulating Peppermint blend in a conditioning formula that softens and while increasing hair's resistance to breakage so hair grows strong and healthy. Leaves hair touchably soft with a healthy shine. Made with natural and certified organic ingredients. Organic Shea Butter deeply moisturizes while conditioning hair and scalp. Jamaican Black Castor Oil is loaded with reparative omegas that promote healthy hair growth. Peppermint stimulates scalp circulation to help support healthy hair growth. - Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen & Grow Loc & Braid Butter see more...

• I've heard great things about the shea moisture line of products....5 Answers
  • I love this product so much it's mosturize my hair and gives me s...2 Answers
Rishelly v.
Fort Irwin, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the shampoo the conditioner and the leave in and OMG!! It’s worth the money ladies and gentlemen ! It smells good and makes your hair feel great and after using it for a couple months I swear it’s one of the reasons my hair has been growing at the speed of light ! Go buy it!
Ogechi A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have 4b, low porosity hair and I use this as an everyday moisturizer. It’s something you have to use generously and because I have low porosity hair, it’s harder to absorb if the product is not used with heat. It makes my hair feels so soft but the moisture is very short lived
J v.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i love this whole jamaican black castor oil line. it is supposed to promote growth and strong hair and i feel like as a styler it definitely does its job at keeping the hair manageable and soft. its safe on color treated hair and it promotes healthy hair
Kara S.
Raleigh
This smells amazing. My hair definitely feels moisturized. I love it! The product soaks right in which is good because I do not want build up. I would recommend this for people with locked hair.
Yisel C.
Brooklyn , NY
Este es el
Final lo uso cuando quiero desenredar el
Pelo con los dedos con este producto es súper fácil de hacer aporta una hidratación increíble además que el pelo huele super rico siempre me preguntan que es lo que me pongo en el pelo que huele tan bien
Marissa S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It smells great but it doesn't do much for my curls at all. It takes the frizz away a little bit but it's definitely not noticeable. I don't really recommend this product for those with very thick hair either it dries and clumps as well as hardening in spots that too much product has been applied to
Courtney G.
Sadler , Tx
Beauty Junkie Expert
This does so much for my curls. It helps define and moisturize. This combine with a good gel is perfection for my curls. It is heavy so you do not need a lot to get results.
Crystal W.
Knoxville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product helps my daughter's hair so much! It keeps it healthy and soft. Keeps braids in place longer than most products. And it smells amazing!!
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love shea moisture black castor oil on my hair it shows my 4c curls it smells great it makes my hair soft and managible its amazing i love it.
Natibel M.
Beltsville, Md
Beauty Junkie Expert
In love!! This brand is everything. I don't know if is just me but I've seen a change in my hair growth when I started to use these leve in.
I've heard great things about the shea moisture line of products. But have also heard it's a bit pricey. Does this product have a nice hold? Does it leave behind residue or flakes once it dries?
Cherish F.
Detroit, MI
I love this product so much it's mosturize my hair and gives me so much definition it's crazy but I want to know what local stores I can get this from???