SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen & Grow Loc & Braid Butter uploaded by Ayesha K.SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen & Grow Loc & Braid Butter uploaded by Morenike K.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen & Grow Loc & Braid Butter - Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen & Grow Loc & Braid Butter is a conditioning hair butter that delivers intense moisturize to locs, afros and braids and while controlling flyaways. Helps relieve itchy scalps. Nutrient-rich Jamaican Black Castor Oil and moisturizing certified organic Shea Butter and stimulating Peppermint blend in a conditioning formula that softens and while increasing hair's resistance to breakage so hair grows strong and healthy. Leaves hair touchably soft with a healthy shine. Made with natural and certified organic ingredients. Organic Shea Butter deeply moisturizes while conditioning hair and scalp. Jamaican Black Castor Oil is loaded with reparative omegas that promote healthy hair growth. Peppermint stimulates scalp circulation to help support healthy hair growth. - Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen & Grow Loc & Braid Butter see more...

• I've heard great things about the shea moisture line of products. B...5 Answers
  • I love this product so much it's mosturize my hair and gives me so ...2 Answers
Richelle C.
Richelle C.
Hampton, VA
I absolutely love the brand and line! But I don't know how I've missed this product, I have the shampoo and leave in, And I've seen the mask and lotion but not this. The rest of the products stand strong and really work. I'm sure this is no exception!
Morenike K.
Morenike K.
Bronx, NY
I love this product. It is very moisturizing. I use it to braid, and for twist outs . Not sure if it grows hair but it prevents breakage because it's very moisturizing. So it nourishes your strands.
Annie K.
Annie K.
I LOVE Shea Moisture products. The smell is amazing and holds my curls nicely. I have multi textured hair and it leaves my curls soft and bouncy at least two days (Which is pretty good for me).
Ebony K.
Ebony K.
Austin, TX
This is a great product if you have natural hair and need it to grow!!!! It's very creamy and it really helps your hair grow
Maleeka B.
Maleeka B.
Los Angeles , CA
Love love love great for curly hair! The label says it has all organic ingredients, I use this product often!
Justina W.
Justina W.
Warrensburg, MO
I love this... It makes my hair soft and it smells good too. It doesn't take a lot. It doesn't take much.
Breionna H.
Breionna H.
Inglewood, CA
The best hair product for curly hair . also if you want to grow your hair out this will work.
Keitriana R.
Keitriana R.
Tallahassee, FL
If you're natural you'll loveeeee this product. The Shea Moisture line period is awesome
Marissa S.
Marissa S.
It smells great but it doesn't do much for my curls at all. It takes the frizz away a little bit but it's definitely not noticeable. I don't really recommend this product for those with very thick hair either it dries and clumps as well as hardening in spots that too much product has been applied to
Yisel C.
Yisel C.
Brooklyn , NY
Este es el
Final lo uso cuando quiero desenredar el
Pelo con los dedos con este producto es súper fácil de hacer aporta una hidratación increíble además que el pelo huele super rico siempre me preguntan que es lo que me pongo en el pelo que huele tan bien
I've heard great things about the shea moisture line of products. But have also heard it's a bit pricey. Does this product have a nice hold? Does it leave behind residue or flakes once it dries?
Cherish F.
Cherish F.
Detroit, MI
I love this product so much it's mosturize my hair and gives me so much definition it's crazy but I want to know what local stores I can get this from???