BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

SheaMoisture's Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen, Grow and Restore Leave-In Conditioner in a great travel size! This conditioner softens and detangles hair while controlling frizz. Perfect for those who regularly color, straighten, perm or heat style their hair, as well as kinky, curly or wavy natural styles. Formulated with Jamaican Black Castor Oil and certified organic Shea Butter to nourish, moisturize and support elasticity so hair resists breakage when detangling. Conditioners provide a protective layer that improves the appearance of split ends. Peppermint stimulates the scalp for an invigorating experience. Tsa approved, perfect to take on the go! Made with natural and certified organic ingredients. Organic Shea Butter deeply moisturizes while conditioning hair and scalp. Jamaican Black Castor Oil is loaded with reparative omegas that promote healthy hair growth. Peppermint stimulates scalp circulation to help support healthy hair growth. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult.

Buy on Target
Whitney S.
Williamsburg, KY
I bought this stuff because I saw it on sale at the dollar store and I have use this brand before I love their African black soap line of products they have for skin care so I thought I would try out their hair care stuff but when I applied even the smallest amount it was just too much for my hair. I have fine straight hair and this product just weighed it down and made it feel greasy. I would recommend this product to someone with thick or curly hair.
Carol N.
I loved this product stopped because of the boycott but I went back But I recently went back and I opened my jar and was surprised at the consistency of the product it wasn't the creamy thick product I was use to . It was quite runny and not the same feel I was used to I understand there is a difference between the grow and restore and  restore and whatever and adding the vinegar. I am quite disappointed and their response was storing and packing. But the whole look and feel of the product is different. I hope it doesn't change my hair  Onward to something new ugh.
Sarah I.
My hair hasn’t grown in years and this product made it grow to the middle of my back within a few months. My curls are better than ever and I have less split ends. For years I’d always straighten and dye my hair so it was pretty damaged but this has helped my hair so much. I use this along with the Jamaican black castor oil shampoo. I also use it for my daughters hair and it’s finally starting to grow
Bonita S.
Parkville
This formula is a creamy thick consistency. It covers the hair so well and it makes my hair so soft. The price can range anywhere from 2.99 travel size at target to 9.99-12.99 for the full-size. I feel like my hair. Is so much stronger since using this regularly. To me, it smells like clay. But I LOVE this product. It doesn’t leave your hair stiff or overly oily.
Belen R.
This Shea Moisture line has got to be hands down my favorite. I'm trying to go natural (no coloring and letting my hair grow, and maintaining my curls no heat what so ever), this is ideal for that transition. I did notice my hair grew a little faster than normal using the shampoo, conditioner and leave in combo.
Tiffany C.
Philadelphia, PA
I’m not big on leave in conditioners since, most leave my hair feeling like a film of residue is covering my strands. However, this conditioner leaves my hair soft manageable & is a lot healthier theses days. Pricey but I always seem to catch a buy one get one 50% off sale at CVS.
Kia F.
My absolute favorite product from shae moisture, this product is affordable and is best for hydration and repairing damaged hair, i have used a lot of leave in conditioners and this by far is the best one
Elizabeth N.
Bellerose, NY
I use this in conjunction with the she’s moisture shampoo and it has done wonders for my hair. Significantly reduces frizz and gives the moisture my hair needs. Both shampoo and conditioner together cost me $22.
Abbie Q.
This stuff smells so amazing!!! I wish I could use it as a body butter, it smells so good. It works really well and makes my curls feel soft, but still look good and healthly. I just towel dry and brush my hair out after putting it in, and I am good to good
Sayda D.
Glassboro, NJ
This line in Shea moisture truest does my crown justice. My hair stays hydrated. I’ve had the best growth with these products. It’s a bit pricey but on par with other natural hair product.