BY SHEAMOISTURE

Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen Grow & Restore Conditioner - SheaMoisture's Jamaican Black Castor Oil reparative leave-in conditioner softens and detangles hair. Nourishes, moisturizes and supports elasticity so hair resists breakage when detangling. Conditioners provide a protective layer that improves the appearance of split ends. Peppermint oil stimulates the scalp for an invigorating experience. - Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen Grow & Restore Conditioner

• Any tips/tricks on using this product?1 Answers
Angela B.
Angela B.
Albion, PA
I have fine hair. I don't have any real hair problems I guess. except my hair dries in my sleep and then i wake up with funky morning hair. these conditioner works so well i sometimes wake up with wet hair still. no funky morning hair! I love that it's all natural. and smells fantasic. if your one the fence with the high price tag get a sample size bottle like i did at ulta.
Olivia Y.
Olivia Y.
Annandale
I got this because I got the shampoo and it was bogo 50% off for the set. I needed something that would help repair my tangled, frizzy, curly, natural hair. As with the shampoo, I was worried about smelling like castor oil, but both products smell really good. Like a vanilla cupcake. My hair came out of the shower feeling stronger, and as it dried, softer as well. It's definitely something I would buy again and I recommend the brand to others all the time.
Monae. W.
Monae. W.
Conway, SC
These products are made from the GAWDS themselves! Comparing it to other products I've used in the past, my hair has grown thicker and curlier than the first time I ever went natural. It's not growing in different lengths like last time, and I am able to comb through with NO PAIN using this product! To all my naturalè sistas, go grab a bunch of this. It's only been two years and I LOVE MY HAIR.
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
Boston, MA
Castor oil is amazing for hair and retaining moisture in it. I didn't mind the smell - it was nice though not my favourite. For me, I think the product was too thick for my hair. It made my hair feel heavy afterwards but it could be because this product was not made for my hair type. Castor oil is too heavy for my straight thin hair. The coconut oil one works amazingly on my hair instead.
Yvette M.
Yvette M.
Love this for personal use! I've been using the Shea Moisture line for years now and it's really great for textured hair. My ex used to use it and he was white, korean and chinese. I'm African-American and it works well on me! HOWEVER. I am very disguested by their removal of POC from their ads ... especially since we are the ones who made the brand what it is today. Utterly disgusting.
Aleah G.
Aleah G.
Ackerman, MS
I have been using this product for a while and I'm in love with it. It has a nice, long lasting scent to it. It has restored my hair and it is now stronger than what it used to be. I am very satisfied with this. It is helping my hair grow. My hair is soft afterwards and it has gotten healthier.
Marguerite P.
Marguerite P.
Hollywood, FL
THE SMALLEST DETAIL MAKES THE BIGGEST IMPACT! .
#designer #beauty#OOTD #cute #gorgeous #bloggersdream #blogger #selfies #purses #fashion #cestchic #cestbelle #wardrobe #personalstylist #style #stylish #fashion #nyfw17 #designer #pfw17 #lfw #cestbelle #cestchic #polyvore #snapchatfilter #personalstylist #fashionblogger #fashionstylist #luxuryhandbags #fashionconnoisseur #snapchatfilter #designerfashion #frenchgirl #BlackRanked
Nia C.
Nia C.
Kissimmee, FL
This conditioner works semi-efficiently. It did make my hair feel soft and strong but I saw no difference in length or volume. I have very dry, frizzy hair so it worked to counteract that but I was disappointed to see no extra length over the duration of my use. I would recommend to anyone looking for help in those areas but not for length.
Madeline H.
Madeline H.
Indianapolis, IN
As someone who has biracial hair, I've got frizz, breakage, and a constant need for moisture without being able to use heavier products. This product is great because it doesn't take much for a noticeable difference In hair growth, strength, and feel.
Kendall W.
Kendall W.
Portland, OR
Right now I'm using the whole JBCO line and I think this is my favorite product out the bunch. The shampoo is good it doesn't leave my hair feeling dry when I wash it out but this conditioner makes my hair so silky and smooth and ready for styling. I bought the line at Walmart each product runs about 11 dollars
Megan E.
Megan E.
Any tips/tricks on using this product?