SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Rinse Out Conditioner

*5 other buying options

"Soften & Nourish
NATURAL, CHEMICALLY
PROCESSED, OR HEAT STYLED HAIR
A strengthening conditioner that detangles and restores moisture without weighing hair down. Perfect for those who regularly color, straighten or perm their hair as well as kinky, curly and wavy natural styles. Formulated with Jamaican Black Castor Oil and certified organic Shea Butter to nourish and strengthen damaged, brittle hair, reducing the appearance of breakage and shedding. Peppermint Oil helps stimulate the scalp for an invigorating experience. Leaves hair shiny and fully rejuvenated."
SheaMoisture is dedicated to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website. However, because raw ingredients listings are subject to change due to INCI, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free. For an accurate listing of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.

"Water, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*♥, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend), Behentrimonium Chloride, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panthenol, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Glycerin (Vegetable), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Mauritia Flexuosa Fruit Oil, Yeast Extract, Tocopherol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Trifolium Pratense (Clover) Flower Extract, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Vinegar, Niacin, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Caramel"

I have really thin, fine hair with a oily scalp and dryer ends and also have a lot of hair loss due to medical issue. I like the shampoo but never tried the conditioner yet. Do u think this would help with hair loss and hair growth but without weighing it down?
I need a new Conditioner and my hair takes Jamaican castor oil very well , is this a really good conditioner . I want to try it , but I don’t want to waste money
I came across this conditioner and shampoo the other day and I'm tempted to get it. Is it worth the buy? Does it actually work? Amazon has a set that includes the shampoo, conditioner, a hair mask and a stay in conditioner I believe. I'd like to grow my hair stronger and thicker, if you don't recommend this what would you recommend?
Start your review of SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Rinse Out Conditioner!
How would you rate this product?
Atlanta
(same as all my shes moisture reviews.. literally) Since I have gone natural I have spent so much money on products that did not stand by what it was required to do. Shea Moisture products are the TRUTH. I co-wash biweekly with their different conditioning products. It does what it says it will do. I have been using their products for years and I love it. It leaves my hair very soft with no breakage. This Restorative Conditioning Milk as a leave in is fab. After a good wash with the Moisture Retention Shampoo the Restorative Conditioning Milk does beautifully on my hair. The moisture just stays in as I style and it keep my hair very soft. I am very pleased with Shea Moisture and will defintely support this product. I love Shea Moisture.
Dark Brown / Curls, Damage, Frizz / Dry, Curly, Color Treated
Ferndale, MI
Purchased at: ULTA
Sheamoisture is one of my favorites. Everything they make is wonderful and always smells amazing. This conditioner is top notch. It’s thick so a little goes a long way. I don’t let it sit too long on my hair because you don’t need too! I’m giving it 4 stars because it can make my hair greasy. My curly hair is more fine than thick so I do think this would work best for thicker hair. However, it does add moisture and shine and it definitely looks better and feels softer. I would buy it again!
Dark Blonde
Westerville, OH
A little goes a long way! I thought my hair was sucking it up, but it left an oily residue. I used about a quarter sized amount, rinsed it out well, and my hair felt incredible! Avoid the root area as much as possible, the castor oil can make your scalp a little greasy. If your hair is frizzy, dry and knots easily, i highly recommend this product.
Dark Brown / Color Protection, Curls, Dryness / Wavy, Curly, Coarse
Columbus
This is good conditioner. Does what is supposed to do. But I Ike the shampoo more. Not remarkable. I so t care for the scent. I know some people like the smell of play-do, I don’t particularly but to each her own. Shea moisture products for the most part are very satisfactory so you won’t be disappointed. Good detangler and leaves hair silky.
Black / Covering grey hairs, Damage, Frizz / Dry, Curly
Norfolk
i love this product! i love most shea moisture products because they are silicone and sulfate free (so they are safe & healthy for your hair). it also smells very good! almost dessert-like. me and my whole family have used this product, along with the shampoo and the hair mask.
Dark Brown / Curls, Damage, Dryness / Dry, Curly, Coarse
I started my curly girl journey with this one and it's really great; have jbco who help with moisture and apple cider vinegar who levels ph of hair. Have a good slip and I'm totally satisfied; my mom uses this one too and she has straight hair and says it works really good for her too.
Kingston, RI
When I began transitioning my hair I was recommended this product to buy. Matching this with the cleansing conditioner it not only strengthened my hair but helped with the hair loss. The only thing I dislike is the smell, smells like play dough, but since it works I ignore it.
Dark Brown / Curls, Frizz / Curly
Brentwood
I love Shea Moisture products so I’m always very open to trying new things in my hair, this product was not exactly my favorite. This collection seems to be a bit too heavy for my finer curls, it weighed them down A LOT even post rinsing. Smells great but I wouldn’t use again.
Black / Curls, Frizz / Curly, Kinky
NY, NY
This conditioner left my hair feeling soft and silky. It is a bit better than the conditioners I used to use. No need for improvement. It made my hair soft and shiny, manageable. I was pretty satisfied with the results. Exactly what I was looking for at that time.
Brittleness, Damage, Dry Scalp / Dry, Curly, Kinky
Ridgewood, NY
I just love the Jamaican black castor oil line from Shea moisture. No matter how many bottles I bought of this conditioner I always need to buy one more. I like to pair this with the leave in conditioner. There’s also something about the smell that keeps me wanting more.
Black / Curls, Thinning hair, Volume / Oily, Wavy, Thin
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kissimmee
review
2 years ago
Dorianny S. • a month ago
My natural curly hair did not like that product, however, I have heard excellent reviews about this product. I think that each hair is different and you They like different things.