BY SHEAMOISTURE

Description:

A strengthening conditioner that detangles and restores moisture without weighing hair down. Perfect for those who regularly color, straighten or perm their hair as well as kinky, curly and wavy natural styles. Formulated with Jamaican Black Castor Oil and certified organic Shea Butter to nourish and strengthen damaged, brittle hair, reducing the appearance of breakage and shedding. Peppermint Oil helps stimulate the scalp for an invigorating experience. Leaves hair shiny and fully rejuvenated.

Instructions:

After shampooing with JAMAICAN BLACK CASTOR OIL STRENGTHEN & RESTORE SHAMPOO, apply generously and comb through for even distribution. Leave in for 3 minutes. Rinse. Style as desired.

Water, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend), Behentrimonium Chloride, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panthenol, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Glycerin (Vegetable), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Mauritia Flexuosa Fruit Oil, Yeast Extract, Tocopherol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein Pg-propyl Silanetriol, Trifolium Pratense (Clover) Flower Extract, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Vinegar, Niacin, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Caramel.

• I have really thin, fine hair with a oily scalp and dryer...2 Answers
  • Any tips/tricks on using this product?1 Answers
Buy on Target
Brionna C.
Kissimmee, FL
I love this Conditioner. It’s slick and helps with detangling. The formula is not too thick and It’s great for both oily and dry scalp. It has a great scent and is long lasting. I am very satisfied with this product and I would recommend it to any girl especially the curly crew.
Terrian B.
Indianapolis , IN
I’ve used this conditioner for about a year and I really love the way it smells and makes my hair feel moisturized after washing. The scent lasts long and I often get compliments about it. This is one of my favorite conditioners for my natural hair.
Katherine S.
This product is a great conditioner. It strengths your hair. It is not that pricey and can be found at target, Walmart, CVS and Walgreens. I use this product every two week. I am statistics with this product.
Cat H.
Lexington, KY
I just started using the caster oil conditioner this week! I read reviews on here and Ulta.com and figured I would try it. After just one wash, I noticed a difference in my hair. It felt strong, clean and soft.
jasmine a.
Glendale, CA
This is a great conditioner especially when used with the shampoo! Castor oil has so many great benefits for your hair you cannot go wrong. It also helps keep my hair feeling smooth & no frizz! Try it out (:
Macinna M.
Thermopolis
Love the smell and how silky and strong it leaves my hair. I dont like that in my area it is $8 for a relatively small bottle. I know you pay for quality, but i dont like paying that much for 8 fl oz.
Ariell H.
Winter Park, FL
This conditioner smells just as good as the shampoo, I'm all about scent even though it's going to get washed out. It did an alright job of conditioning my hair, not the best that I've used and it also runs out rather quickly in my opinion (but hey, what conditioner doesn't right?) I'm also unaware of the price of this, but I probably wouldn't repurchase because it didn't wow me.
Markela H.
I love this conditioner, I use it on my 3 year olds hair and my own. I love that it has castor oil in it, because it promotes hair growth. It kinda smells like play dough but I don’t really mind it. It’s also kinda thin, but you can find it on sale at Walgreens for BOGO all the time, worth a try.
amy c.
Louisa, KY
This tiff is the best. I actually found it at family dollar on clearance for 2.85. It retails for 8. It worked amazing. I put a dab all over my hair as a leave in and I will say it’s the best I’ve EVER used. I just colored my hair two days ago and Wow is all I can say. So smooth and silky.
Yasline C.
I love the fact that this conditioner is silicone free, unfortunately on it's own I don't find it very moisturizing. I use it in my DIY hair masks mixing it in with several different oils.
Alyssa H.
I have really thin, fine hair with a oily scalp and dryer ends and also have a lot of hair loss due to medical issue. I like the shampoo but never tried the conditioner yet. Do u think this would help with hair loss and hair growth but without weighing it down?
Megan E.
Any tips/tricks on using this product?