Hair CareHair ProductsConditioning TreatmentsSheaMoisture
Jamaican Black Castor Oil Rinse Out Conditioner

SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Rinse Out Conditioner

A strengthening conditioner that detangles and restores moisture without weighing hair down. Perfect for those who regularly color, straighten or perm their hair as well as kinky, curly and wavy natural styles. Formulated with Jamaican Black Castor Oil and certified organic Shea Butter to nourish and strengthen damaged, brittle hair, reducing the appearance of breakage and shedding. Peppermint Oil helps stimulate the scalp for an invigorating experience. Leaves hair shiny and fully rejuvenated.

How does this product react with type 2c hair?
Does this product actually work because I am consider to buying it?
Start your review of SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Rinse Out Conditioner!
Eduarda F.
Glen Ridge, NJ
SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Rinse Out Conditioner uploaded by Eduarda F.
Great leave-in product. It leaves my hair light and smells wonderful. I didn't feel it made my hair look heavy. I got this product as a gift and I just loved it.
Kerry-Ann H.
Margate, FL
SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Rinse Out Conditioner uploaded by Kerry-Ann H.
I leave this conditioner in a little longer than suggested only because I want my hair to soak up all the benefits of each ingredient in this nourishing conditioner. I’m super happy with how my hair smells, feels and dries with a little extra shine after using this conditioner from Shea Moisture!
Anastasia B.
SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Rinse Out Conditioner uploaded by Anastasia B.
Review for: 13.0 fl oz
this is a hair miracle! I have super thin & dry hair and it gets matted and tangles if someone looks at it the wrong way. it is very effective in growing baby hairs back and keeping eyelashes long! would definitely recommend.
Emely C.
Bronx, NY
SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Rinse Out Conditioner uploaded by Emely C.
Purchased at: Target
I like it, it leaves my hair feeling & looking hydrated & shiny. I have a lot of breakage do putting heat on my hair a lot & ever since using it I’ve seen some improvement in my hairs texture. I’m not a fan of the scent it makes me a bit nauseous, but once you rinse it doesn’t really linger
Taly A.
SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Rinse Out Conditioner uploaded by Taly A.
This conditioner is amazing and it makes your hair soft and moisturized! It leaves almost a clean shine to your hair is your hair is airy light and fluffy after using this, this is definitely something I will be buying when I run out!
Selvanayagi A.
Tulsa, OK
SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Rinse Out Conditioner uploaded by Selvanayagi A.
I have so many cat hairs which will dance in the air if i go out. After using this conditioner my hair became smooth and rich in moisture. It is effective. I have dry hair but it doesn't look like one when i used this.
Xiomara G.
Melbourne, FL
I LOVE THIS LINE OF Shea Moisture ❤️ made my hair grow so fast!! Keeps it moisturized and healthy!![brand:shea-moisturee]
Maryah J.
Charlotte
SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Rinse Out Conditioner uploaded by Maryah J.
Purchased at: Target
I kinda like using this conditioner as a leave-in! It’s that good and leaves my hair conditioned up to 3 days 🥰 A must get!!! ❤️
Katherine J.
Buckeye, AZ
SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Rinse Out Conditioner uploaded by Katherine J.
When using a conditioner the first thing I look for is great slip so I can detangle my hair. And that’s exactly what this has it was light weight but definitely got the job done! Also I like that it has a pump.After leaving in for a few minutes my hair was moisturized will definitely be purchasing!
Ave S.
SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Rinse Out Conditioner uploaded by Ave S.
This is a great conditioner! I love the soft sweet smell it has. It definitely hydrated my hair without making it feel weighed down. My curls were still light and bouncy and completely hydrated. I also found that my hair was significantly less frizzy than before, so I would definitely incorporate this conditioner into my hair care routine
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...