BY SHEAMOISTURE

Established 1912 With shea butter, peppermint & keratin Natural, chemically processed, color treated or heat styled hair This product restores strength and resilience to damaged, brittle or chemically processed hair. Perfect for those who regularly color, straighten, perm or heat style their hair, as well as kinky, curly or wavy natural styles. Formulated with nutrient-rich Jamaican black castor oil and certified organic shea butter to replenish moisture and soften while strengthening hair. Helps promote growth by supporting hair's elasticity, reducing the appearance of breakage and shedding. Peppermint stimulates the scalp for an invigorating experience. Leaves hair soft, manageable and shiny. No sulfates, parabens, phthalates, paraffin, propylene glycol, mineral oil, synthetic fragrance or synthetic color, DEA or animal testing. Certified organic ingredients. Cruelty free. Sulfate free and color safe. Made in USA

Kiara B.
Fishers, IN
I used the leave-in conditioner once I love it. I love how lightweight the product feels on my hair. The ingredients in the products are perfect for my hair. I used this product after I cowshed my hair and also added some to my spray bottle. I tend to get product buildup but I haven't yet and I have used the product  3 times. The  price is very affordable.
Sierra M.
this is my favorite everyday product for my curls after my hair is wet! when it dries my curls have so much life to them and the look and feel is miraculous im inlove, iwill always use this product till the day i die! ihighly recommend for people with curly hair! the smell is amazing as well!
Jada T.
This smells really good. And it works okay in my hair. My only problem is it’s a little too thick. I have really curly hair. But my hair isn’t thick I just have a lot of hair. So when I put it in I have to rinse some of it out because it’s easy for me to put too much in and it weighs down my hair. Other then that I like this product a bunch:
Marlana C.
Dacula, GA
This is the only leave-in I use. I love this leave in. I’ve tried Cantu and other brands and my hair loves this one best. It doesn’t weigh my hair down but leaves it soft and moisturizer. I use it right after cleansing my hair and I can definitely tell when I haven’t used it. I stock up on this whenever I find it on sale.
Lydia B.
Ephraim, UT
Sheamoisture is a brand that NEVER fails me. They always have amazing scented products, and work great. My hair is so dry and in need of moisture often. When using this leave in conditioner it gives results that actually last. It’s not a one time use. When used continually it actually improves your hair!
Monique R.
Burleson, TX
Love this product I can't live without it! I finally realized how thristy my hair was. My hair just soaks the leave in up! First time I used it I didn't know my hair could curl up so nicely. SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Reparative Leave-In Condition
Chrissy D.
White Bear Lk, MN
I WILL NEVER USE ANOTHER LEAVE IN CONDITIONER AGAIN FOR AS LONG AS I LIVE. It smells amazing makes my hair feel moisturized and luscious, doesn't feel oily and soaks in so nice. Highly recommended for women with coarse and curly, thick hair
jasmine a.
Glendale, CA
This line is AMAZING. If you’re interested in this product I would recommend the shampoo & conditioner too. Castor oil is key to everything for your hair, it’s helps with growth & strength. It smells good & doesn’t weigh my hair down!
Ziri E.
West Chester
This leave in conditioner was amazing. My hair felt so good after using it. Compared to others I would say this does a pretty good job. It was effective, it repaired my hair, it hydrated my hair and I would definitely buy it again.
Erika S.
Carlisle, PA
I like this product for a one day type of use. I feel like it doesn’t really moisturize my hair for a long period of time. Everyday I have to reapply it to the hair to bring it back to life. Also I feel like my hair gets hard as the day goes by. Wouldn’t buy it again