BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

Established 1912 With shea butter, peppermint & keratin Natural, chemically processed, color treated or heat styled hair This product restores strength and resilience to damaged, brittle or chemically processed hair. Perfect for those who regularly color, straighten, perm or heat style their hair, as well as kinky, curly or wavy natural styles. Formulated with nutrient-rich Jamaican black castor oil and certified organic shea butter to replenish moisture and soften while strengthening hair. Helps promote growth by supporting hair's elasticity, reducing the appearance of breakage and shedding. Peppermint stimulates the scalp for an invigorating experience. Leaves hair soft, manageable and shiny. No sulfates, parabens, phthalates, paraffin, propylene glycol, mineral oil, synthetic fragrance or synthetic color, DEA or animal testing. Certified organic ingredients. Cruelty free. Sulfate free and color safe. Made in USA.

Kristy G.
West Palm Bch, FL
SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Reparative Leave-In Conditioner

As I've said numerous times, I have very thin and fine hair. That being said when it comes to leave-in conditioners, I am very skeptical because they normally weigh my hair down, make it look greasy or even worse... Both. I have been using the Shea moisture Jamaican black castor oil strengthen and restore leave in conditioner for about 3 months now and I'm very pleased with the results. I only put it on the tips of my hair, where most of the split ends and damage is (which causes my hair to break instead of grow) and I can honestly say that my hair has never looked healthier... And it's longer than ever before! All you have to use is a dime size amount (if you have thin hair like me) and it gets the job done. Considering how big the container is, and how little I have to use each day it is totally worth the price. Like I said I've had it for 3 months and I've used only about 1/4th of if. It has no sulfates, no parabens, no phthalates, no propylene glycol, no mineral oil, no animal testing and no petrolatum... Which I love because I'm all about natural products. I won't go through the whole ingredients list, but it is definitely as natural as a hair product could come. It supports elasticity so hair resist breakage due to chemical processing or heat styling. And as it says on the container it definitely decreases the appearance of split ends. I would highly recommend to anybody who struggles with extremely damaged hair.
🅻🅸🅴🅻🅰️ H.
Brooklyn , NY
Purchased at: Target
I like this product and I think it’s a good leave in conditioner but I just cannot get the smell out of my head, this smells exactly like play dough and i wouldn’t want to leave my house with hair that smells like that. But The smell tends to go away fairly quick so that’s a plus! If you want a lightweight conditioner this is not for you, this is on thicker side
Danielle W.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
When I bought this I didnt read the jar well enough I thought it was a deep conditioner not a leave in I used it after using the shampoo and it was a very thick consistency and made my hair flat and greasy. I had higher Hope's for this product. It smells yucky too I had to spray perfume over it because I couldn't stand the smell anymore.
Sierra M.
Painesville , OH
this is my favorite everyday product for my curls after my hair is wet! when it dries my curls have so much life to them and the look and feel is miraculous im inlove, iwill always use this product till the day i die! ihighly recommend for people with curly hair! the smell is amazing as well!
Lydia B.
Logan, UT
Sheamoisture is a brand that NEVER fails me. They always have amazing scented products, and work great. My hair is so dry and in need of moisture often. When using this leave in conditioner it gives results that actually last. It’s not a one time use. When used continually it actually improves your hair!
Isabelle D.
I love to use this right on my scalp and on my roots, this product works wonders to give natural shine and give my hair length, it is a little pricey but is worth it because it is so effective , it smells so good and I would buy again
Erika S.
Carlisle, PA
I like this product for a one day type of use. I feel like it doesn’t really moisturize my hair for a long period of time. Everyday I have to reapply it to the hair to bring it back to life. Also I feel like my hair gets hard as the day goes by. Wouldn’t buy it again
Delaney S.
This stuff is like magic. I was weary about using it but it’s liquid gold. The price is a bit high but I think for how much you get and how long it lasts, it’s reasonable. The first time I used it I was amazed at how good my hair looked.
Cynthia M.
Brooklyn, NY
A little goes a long way when using this product. The consistency is very runny and it smells weird. I have very damaged thin hair, so when I first applied this I went crazy and put it all over my hair not knowing that it would make my hair very greasy so be careful with how much you use. The first thing that it did was make my hair smell like clay so some people might not like that. However it was a great detangler. My brush went straight through my hair like nothing with this on. It’s a good moisturizer for your hair on days when your hair is feeling dry. I would recommend this product.
Alicia L.
Frostburg, MD
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I buy this product for my boyfriend and he absolutely loves it. He rubs it through this beard and does this every day after he showers. He says it makes his hair softer and he even believes it’s promoted growth!
Dajah K.
Ypsilanti,MI
What’s your opinion on this product?
iana A.
El Cajon, CA
has anyone with a 3B/3C Curly hair pattern used this product before im scared to use shea moisture products it’s usually weighs my hair down or doesnt have good slip im interested in this because i heard it helps hair growth