BY SHEAMOISTURE #98 in Leave-In Conditioner

Descriptions:

Established 1912 With shea butter, peppermint & keratin Natural, chemically processed, color treated or heat styled hair This product restores strength and resilience to damaged, brittle or chemically processed hair. Perfect for those who regularly color, straighten, perm or heat style their hair, as well as kinky, curly or wavy natural styles. Formulated with nutrient-rich Jamaican black castor oil and certified organic shea butter to replenish moisture and soften while strengthening hair. Helps promote growth by supporting hair's elasticity, reducing the appearance of breakage and shedding. Peppermint stimulates the scalp for an invigorating experience. Leaves hair soft, manageable and shiny. No sulfates, parabens, phthalates, paraffin, propylene glycol, mineral oil, synthetic fragrance or synthetic color, DEA or animal testing. Certified organic ingredients. Cruelty free. Sulfate free and color safe. Made in USA.

Kristy G.
Greenacres, FL
SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Reparative Leave-In Conditioner

As I've said numerous times, I have very thin and fine hair. That being said when it comes to leave-in conditioners, I am very skeptical because they normally weigh my hair down, make it look greasy or even worse... Both. I have been using the Shea moisture Jamaican black castor oil strengthen and restore leave in conditioner for about 3 months now and I'm very pleased with the results. I only put it on the tips of my hair, where most of the split ends and damage is (which causes my hair to break instead of grow) and I can honestly say that my hair has never looked healthier... And it's longer than ever before! All you have to use is a dime size amount (if you have thin hair like me) and it gets the job done. Considering how big the container is, and how little I have to use each day it is totally worth the price. Like I said I've had it for 3 months and I've used only about 1/4th of if. It has no sulfates, no parabens, no phthalates, no propylene glycol, no mineral oil, no animal testing and no petrolatum... Which I love because I'm all about natural products. I won't go through the whole ingredients list, but it is definitely as natural as a hair product could come. It supports elasticity so hair resist breakage due to chemical processing or heat styling. And as it says on the container it definitely decreases the appearance of split ends. I would highly recommend to anybody who struggles with extremely damaged hair.
Kiara B.
Fishers, IN
I used the leave-in conditioner once I love it. I love how lightweight the product feels on my hair. The ingredients in the products are perfect for my hair. I used this product after I cowshed my hair and also added some to my spray bottle. I tend to get product buildup but I haven't yet and I have used the product  3 times. The  price is very affordable.
Sierra M.
this is my favorite everyday product for my curls after my hair is wet! when it dries my curls have so much life to them and the look and feel is miraculous im inlove, iwill always use this product till the day i die! ihighly recommend for people with curly hair! the smell is amazing as well!
Jada T.
This smells really good. And it works okay in my hair. My only problem is it’s a little too thick. I have really curly hair. But my hair isn’t thick I just have a lot of hair. So when I put it in I have to rinse some of it out because it’s easy for me to put too much in and it weighs down my hair. Other then that I like this product a bunch:
Marlana C.
Dacula, GA
This is the only leave-in I use. I love this leave in. I’ve tried Cantu and other brands and my hair loves this one best. It doesn’t weigh my hair down but leaves it soft and moisturizer. I use it right after cleansing my hair and I can definitely tell when I haven’t used it. I stock up on this whenever I find it on sale.
Darla B.
Riverside, CA
I don’t get the hype around this product. I’ve bought it twice trying to like it, but to me it’s just average. Plus the scent isn’t very great. I like my products to smell good. It has a light to medium consistency and the moisture level is just average. I don’t intend to repurchase. The price isn’t bad though, around $14.
Lydia B.
Brigham City, UT
Sheamoisture is a brand that NEVER fails me. They always have amazing scented products, and work great. My hair is so dry and in need of moisture often. When using this leave in conditioner it gives results that actually last. It’s not a one time use. When used continually it actually improves your hair!
Bianca H.
I can’t say this enough BUY THIS. Makes my hair super soft and the price is affordable!
It smells super good almost like a interesting vanilla kind of/ I would say it’s good for dry and damaged hair. I use this for my wash and go!
jasmine a.
Glendale, CA
This line is AMAZING. If you’re interested in this product I would recommend the shampoo & conditioner too. Castor oil is key to everything for your hair, it’s helps with growth & strength. It smells good & doesn’t weigh my hair down!
Ziri E.
West Chester
This leave in conditioner was amazing. My hair felt so good after using it. Compared to others I would say this does a pretty good job. It was effective, it repaired my hair, it hydrated my hair and I would definitely buy it again.