Hair CareHair ProductsShampooSheaMoisture
Jamaican Black Castor Oil Bentonite Clay Shampoo Bar

SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Bentonite Clay Shampoo Bar

A completely new experience for hair! This mineral-rich shampoo bar absorbs excess oils and lifts away impurities while providing a gentle cleansing, rich lather. Unique curved edges make direct application to root and scalp easy. Jamaican Black Castor Oil blends with Rhassoul clay to develop this nourishing, natural shampoo bar that provides hydration, softening damaged curls and coils. Leaves hair looking and feeling healthy. Format is ideal for travel.

Will this product leave my hair feeling stripped?
is this good for thick hair?
Does this really work ? Does it really help your hair grow ?
Start your review of SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Bentonite Clay Shampoo Bar!
Jennifer B.
Glendale, AZ
SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Bentonite Clay Shampoo Bar uploaded by Jennifer B.
I gave it a 4 star because I Really does clean! Like my skin is Squeaky clean, however I have not noticed a huge different when it comes to my acne either on my back or face. I would also say that if you have dry skin this may be a bit much on your face because you will strip what natural oils you have. Also I tend to use this in the shower as it really is a purple/black shade when you use it. Great for sensitive skin as well!
Ashley H.
Hamilton, NJ
SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Bentonite Clay Shampoo Bar uploaded by Ashley H.
Yasss! This bar soap is exactly what I’ve been searching for. Helps my acne heal without drying me out. And I love the smell. Affordable and definitely something I’d purchase for myself. If recommend this to anyone searching for a good bar of face soap
Amanda D.
Minnetrista, MN
SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Bentonite Clay Shampoo Bar uploaded by Amanda D.
wonderful soap, did not imagine receiving soap and love so much. I have seen improvements in the skin
Shelby J.
Westerville, OH
SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Bentonite Clay Shampoo Bar uploaded by Shelby J.
SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Bentonite Clay Shampoo Bar is one of my favorite things I’ve come across. I’m rating this product 5 stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ because I love to use this as a shaving bar. I use it on my pits, legs and elsewhere to get a smooth, close and moisturized shave. 🪒 I did try this one time as a shampoo like it’s marketed and it left my hair feeling how you’d think a bar shampoo would feel. Dry and stripped. This may be a great eco friendly option for bathing while camping or backpacking or staying out in the woods for any reason and having to bathe. It does make it feel clean but a weird film on top of the hair. That’s not at all how this feels on the skin while shaving though. I’m not sure that this is something I’ll continue buying as a shave bar but it does last a while so if it’s on sale sometime at Ulta again then I may buy it again.
Darlene H.
Union Beach, NJ
Purchased at: ULTA
Shea Moisture African Black Soap Bar is a decent one to wash with. I bought it at Ulta looking for something different. It’s messy is the problem I have with it. It turns my white washcloths black and doesn’t seem to fully wash out.
Suzanne J.
Forest City, NC
SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Bentonite Clay Shampoo Bar uploaded by Suzanne J.
This soap is really great. I have very sensitive/dry skin and I read that this soap is great for that. I have red bumpy skin when my skin isn’t moisturized enough. I use this bar everyday and have noticed a huge difference in the texture and color of my skin. I wish this was a a gel or in a liquid form. I am bad about leaving the bar in a direct stream of water! I received the product complimentary of Influenster to review. SheaMoisture African Black Soap Acne Prone Face & Body Bar
Lauren A.
Lexington, KY
SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Bentonite Clay Shampoo Bar uploaded by Lauren A.
I had very high hopes for this bar soap as I struggle with acne. I used it for two months. The positives- it didn’t irritate my very sensitive skin. The negatives - I got small bumps all over my cheeks from the soap. I also did not see a reduction in acne.
Katie H.
Russellville, AL
This is a very interesting bar of soap. It has a really glycerin like feel to it. I wish it had more of a scent to it like a coconut and vanilla type scent. It does work very well though and it is fairly inexpensive.
Doranny A.
Miami Beach, FL
SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Bentonite Clay Shampoo Bar uploaded by Doranny A.
I’ve been using this soap for a week now. And I love it💚 This is my new favorite cleanser. It works great for acne and dark spots. I like the smell and I really really like how soft this is making my skin feel.
Ko S.
Dearborn, MI
SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Bentonite Clay Shampoo Bar uploaded by Ko S.
My boyfriend and I loved this soap already so when I got it in a voxbox, I was over the moon! It’s a great soap for combo/oily face skin. Your face feels tighter after you’re done washing it. Plus the story behind this product line is great. Love this soap! I usually get the liquid type but the bar soap is great!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Zeel
il y a un an
Bryan B. il y a un an
not really. It is one of my favorite lines due to its smell but it has not reduced my fall and has been using it for two years. For hair loss treatments, make a pre shampoo of coconut oil and pepper and rub it on your scalp. Do this as many times as you go to wash your hair.