BY SHEAMOISTURE

" because you were born to glow bronzing tones create a kissed-by-the-sun complexion, while subtle shimmer highlights your bone structure beautifully. Simply sweep mineral powder on apples of cheeks, forehead, and nose and chin (anywhere the sun would naturally touch). Blended with moisturizing shea butter, this bronzer conditions and keeps skin looking and feeling fresh all day. natural ingredients absorb oil nourishes skin with antioxidant-rich vitamins a, c and e hypoallergenic & noncomedogenic & dermatologist tested paraben free & talc free " see more...

Buy on Target
Katherine R.
DELAWARE, OH
Review for: Mandalay Dusk
As a woman of color and a pretty dark one at that it is hard for me to find makeup in shades the naturally suit my skin tone. I bought this powder today at Target after being in love with SheaMouisture eyeshadows and lip tints. This product did not disappoint. It's a little powdery but it provides a lovely subtle glow to my skin. Can't get enough.
Leah S.
Review for: Mandalay Dusk
I'm clearly not a woman of color but have so many friends desperately searching for a powder they can use and be comfortable in their skin and I'm so happy you found this so I can share with them! Thank you so much I know they'll be thanking you too!
Evelyn C.
Paterson, NJ
Omg I never knew this company had makeup products I only New about their hair products I love how this applies it has great sun screen protector I love it so for their is no cons pros it's gorgeous and buttery amazing would repurchase more than once I recommend it to all my friends and family
Cameron S.
Hampton, VA
Review for: Mandalay Dusk
This is definitely an understated product. The formula for the powder is just right it's not too hard it's also not dusty while having a certain smoothness to it. Some cons of the powder is the packaging is very bulky and also a dropped once and completely shattered even though it's surrounded by the worlds biggest package. Don't be put off by illuminating it's just not a flat bronzer but there's not chunks of glitter.
Review for: Ceylon Cinnamon
I love how I put this on with a blush brush, just a little and I look like I have a beautiful natural glow. It does not irritate my skin andI do need to reapply. It complements my complexion from every angle. I would recommend it to others.
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn
Review for: Mandalay Dusk
I absolutely love this illuminating powder! I use it to contour/bronze and it looks so natural. It gives my face a healthy glow. It looks like I'm glowing from within. I had to order mine online but I'm glad I ordered it.
Mavis D.
Upper Marlboro, MD
Review for: Mandalay Dusk
This product is amazing for women of color. Absolutely amazing. I use this along with CoverGirl natural hue bronzer to contour and it's amazing.