SheaMoisture Honey & Black Seed Skin Healing Elixir

• Sustainably Produced
  • Commerce and Fair Trade Since 1912
  • Tested on Our Family for Four Generations. Never on Animals
  • Cruelty Free
  • Certified Organic Ingredients.

Deionized water, witch hazel, denatured alcohol, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter)*, willow bark extract, vegetable emulsifying wax, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, cascarilla bark extract, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) oil*, vitamin A, alpha bisabolol, panthenol (vitamin B), vitamin E, tea tree oil, honey, black seed oil, peppermint extract, (proprietary) essential oil blend, japanese honeysuckle extract Certified Organic Ingredient.

Does this help with razor bumps?
Start your review of SheaMoisture Honey & Black Seed Skin Healing Elixir!
zahily R.
West Palm Bch, FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love to use this elixir after shaving my legs. I usually get itchy after shaving and this is very effective at getting off the itchiness. You will feel a little bit of a sting but it goes away within seconds. I love that this cruelty free and affordable. I highly recommend this.
Kristian G.
Kapolei, HI
SheaMoisture Honey & Black Seed Skin Healing Elixir uploaded by Kristian G.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I love the SheaMoisture Honey & Black Seed Skin Healing Elixir!!! After shaving my legs, I normally get bumpy and itchy because of my sensitive skin BUT thank god I found this product! I spray this on my legs after drying them off and my legs go back to feeling like normal. The only thing is when you spray it on, you’ll feel a little sting (but it doesn’t last long).
abbie C.
This product works wonders for my skin! I use this & the african black soap. My skin cleared rapidly. I recommend!
Suzette A.
SheaMoisture Honey & Black Seed Skin Healing Elixir uploaded by Suzette A.
This after shave elixir is incredible! I've been using Shea Moisture for about six months because I researched they are an affordable drugstore brand that is Cruelty Free, and actually works. I was a bit skeptical but bought this because I was having a lot of razor bumps on my legs and needed to switch from bikini bump pads because they are sold from a non Cruelty Free brand. Holy cow this elixir is awesome! It smells absolutely wonderful, somewhat medicinal, somewhat therapeutic (I think it's the black seed). The directions basically say to spray directly after shaving, and to "embrace the sting." I knew it was going to be uncomfortable for a minute and was kind of nervous, but the sting was not bad at all and subsides quickly. I particularly like using this spray on my underarms and legs after I shave. I don't really feel comfortable using this spray on my woman parts just because I like buying shaving products specially designed for that area. You get 4 ounces for around $7, which is a good deal because you don't need a lot. My skin feels so incredibly soft after spraying it and letting it sit. My underarms have been much easier to shave, less irritated, and have seen a significant decrease in bumps after I shave. Also, my legs seem much less irritated after I shave and when my hair grows in it's not itchy(usually the case.) Shea Moisture has won my heart being a Natural, Organic,Fair trade, Ethically sourced, and Cruelty Free company. Every time I try a new product, I get more and more hooked! 5 out of 5 as usual!
Taisha P.
Brooklyn, NY
I have had the for a couple of use because I use a little at a time. I love it so much for a after shave tingle. So sad I can’t find it anywhere.
Kelly K.
San Diego, CA
SheaMoisture Honey & Black Seed Skin Healing Elixir uploaded by Kelly K.
SheaMoisture Honey & Black Seed Skin Healing Elixir uploaded by Kelly K.
Love that it is a women’s aftershave product. Apply immediately post shower or wax, and feel the magic happen. You will feel a slight tingle or burn, but you will not have any ingrown hairs or razor burn bumps! smells and feels great.
Marly P.
West Palm Bch, FL
Shea moisture's honey and black seed skin healing Elixir Is awesome it's the holy Grail for shaving and smells divine. Not only does it help heal the skin post shaving but it heals dark spots. I love it!!!
Ashley S.
Republic, MO
Everytjing of SheaMoisture is amazing! This product is the perfect blend for my dry skin! I ussed this and my akin had an instant hydration reboot!
Marcella B.
I bought this with the waxing kit and it works great after waxing for relieving pain and no red bumps or ingrown hairs! I started using it on my bikini area after every shave! So smooth and no more bumps or irritation! Love the smell too!
Alyssa G.
Just what I've been looking for! Smells nice, tightens the skin, helps heal red shaving bumps and raw skin. It does sting a little at first but nothing intolerable; just maybe test a small area first. anyway good product, good price too