BY SHEAMOISTURE #6 in After Shave

• Sustainably Produced
  • Commerce and Fair Trade Since 1912
  • Tested on Our Family for Four Generations. Never on Animals
  • Cruelty Free
  • Certified Organic Ingredients.

Deionized water, witch hazel, denatured alcohol, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter)*, willow bark extract, vegetable emulsifying wax, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, cascarilla bark extract, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) oil*, vitamin A, alpha bisabolol, panthenol (vitamin B), vitamin E, tea tree oil, honey, black seed oil, peppermint extract, (proprietary) essential oil blend, japanese honeysuckle extract Certified Organic Ingredient.

Buy on Amazon
Tahjanee J.
Bridgeport,CT
I absolutely love this spray. I tried numerous after shave products to prevent razor burn and none have worked as well as this one. It doesn''t sting, smells nice, and prevents the bumps and redness after I shave. Even though it''s a men''s product I tried it anyway and think it can work for everyone. Being fair skinned I love it especially for the summertime when I wear shorts and post shave bumps were always a problem. Please never stop making this- it''s wonderful!!
Suzette G.
This after shave elixir is incredible! I've been using Shea Moisture for about six months because I researched they are an affordable drugstore brand that is Cruelty Free, and actually works. I was a bit skeptical but bought this because I was having a lot of razor bumps on my legs and needed to switch from bikini bump pads because they are sold from a non Cruelty Free brand. Holy cow this elixir is awesome! It smells absolutely wonderful, somewhat medicinal, somewhat therapeutic (I think it's the black seed). The directions basically say to spray directly after shaving, and to "embrace the sting." I knew it was going to be uncomfortable for a minute and was kind of nervous, but the sting was not bad at all and subsides quickly. I particularly like using this spray on my underarms and legs after I shave. I don't really feel comfortable using this spray on my woman parts just because I like buying shaving products specially designed for that area. You get 4 ounces for around $7, which is a good deal because you don't need a lot. My skin feels so incredibly soft after spraying it and letting it sit. My underarms have been much easier to shave, less irritated, and have seen a significant decrease in bumps after I shave. Also, my legs seem much less irritated after I shave and when my hair grows in it's not itchy(usually the case.) Shea Moisture has won my heart being a Natural, Organic,Fair trade, Ethically sourced, and Cruelty Free company. Every time I try a new product, I get more and more hooked! 5 out of 5 as usual!
Sheneequa B.
SheaMoisture Honey & Black Seed Skin Healing Elixir was referred to me by my cousin. Once I used this my skin was so smooth and It felt so great. I have sensitive skin, so it is hard for me to find things to make skin feel great. but this did it!

Morgan M.
Bloomington , CA
 This product has a weird smell, it's still did it's job but it was a bit heavy feeling. And you don't get much in the bottle. I probably wouldn't buy it again. I picked it up at target. I do love this brand just this particular item was a mess for me.
Alexis M.
Great product I would recommend this for people with acne pigmentation it helps them fade faster or is you want an overall brighter skin complexion this is definitely for you
Taliyah M.
DET
have thick black unwanted hair and I have been waxing it for years now. My skin gets irritated every time I do the waxing and tried to apply some remedies that could treat it, but unfortunately it only does a temporary effect on my skin. When I discovered this SheaMoisture Shave Honey and Black Seed Skin Healing Elixir in the internet, I no longer had that dark spots that occur on my skin or that chicken skin right after shaving or waxing. I am also impressed with how this makes my skin so soft and smooth after every use. Guess what? My third order of this product has just arrived few hours ago. That was real quick! Great product and highly recommended!
Mahalia D.
Minneapolis
This whole line of skincare products is amazing.  As a teenager with oily skin and serious breakouts, the Shea Moisture Healing Elixir helped to reduce texture and eliminate acne scarring from past breakouts.  I love to use this with both the African Black Soap and the Problem Skin Moisturizer!
SheaMoisture African Black Soap Problem Skin Moisturizer
Margaret H.
Marietta
A good product for individuals who have acne. Used for a couple weeks and could tell a huge difference. cleared my skin up , but i will advise to make sure you invest in a good moisturizer because it can dry your skin out significantly . All in all its a win , and get the job done
Seana J.
This product works really well at preventing ingrown hairs and helps to slow the growth of new hair after shaving. The product does sting if there are any open pores but it doesn't last too long. The trio of products work really well and is worth the money. Id definitely recommend.
Shavon J.
Washington, DC
Omg!!! I love Shea Moisture products. There products are natural and design to help benefit all different types of skins conditions. Definitely great for people who have very sensitive skins and dont want to harm or over dry your skin. A must have!!!! Love you Shea Moisture!!.
Jena H.
Does this help with razor bumps?