SheaMoisture Honey & Black Seed Skin Healing Elixir uploaded by Alyssa G.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

What It Is: Our healing elixir of Aboriginal Tea Tree Oil, organic Jojoba oil, unrefined African Shea Butter, Witch Hazel, Black Seed Oil and Vitamins A, B & E provides instant relief and moisture while protecting open pores from bacteria. Anti-inflammatory Arabian Honey aids in tissue healing, and reduces inflammation and scarring. Willow Bark extract helps soothe sensitized skin, reduce redness and prevent the occurrence of ingrown hair.

Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
Just what I've been looking for! Smells nice, tightens the skin, helps heal red shaving bumps and raw skin. It does sting a little at first but nothing intolerable; just maybe test a small area first. anyway good product, good price too
Suzette G.
Suzette G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This after shave elixir is incredible! I've been using Shea Moisture for about six months because I researched they are an affordable drugstore brand that is Cruelty Free, and actually works. I was a bit skeptical but bought this because I was having a lot of razor bumps on my legs and needed to switch from bikini bump pads because they are sold from a non Cruelty Free brand. Holy cow this elixir is awesome! It smells absolutely wonderful, somewhat medicinal, somewhat therapeutic (I think it's the black seed). The directions basically say to spray directly after shaving, and to "embrace the sting." I knew it was going to be uncomfortable for a minute and was kind of nervous, but the sting was not bad at all and subsides quickly. I particularly like using this spray on my underarms and legs after I shave. I don't really feel comfortable using this spray on my woman parts just because I like buying shaving products specially designed for that area. You get 4 ounces for around $7, which is a good deal because you don't need a lot. My skin feels so incredibly soft after spraying it and letting it sit. My underarms have been much easier to shave, less irritated, and have seen a significant decrease in bumps after I shave. Also, my legs seem much less irritated after I shave and when my hair grows in it's not itchy(usually the case.) Shea Moisture has won my heart being a Natural, Organic,Fair trade, Ethically sourced, and Cruelty Free company. Every time I try a new product, I get more and more hooked! 5 out of 5 as usual!
Taliyah M.
Taliyah M.
DET
Beauty Junkie Expert
have thick black unwanted hair and I have been waxing it for years now. My skin gets irritated every time I do the waxing and tried to apply some remedies that could treat it, but unfortunately it only does a temporary effect on my skin. When I discovered this SheaMoisture Shave Honey and Black Seed Skin Healing Elixir in the internet, I no longer had that dark spots that occur on my skin or that chicken skin right after shaving or waxing. I am also impressed with how this makes my skin so soft and smooth after every use. Guess what? My third order of this product has just arrived few hours ago. That was real quick! Great product and highly recommended!
Mahalia D.
Mahalia D.
Minneapolis
Beauty Junkie Expert
This whole line of skincare products is amazing.  As a teenager with oily skin and serious breakouts, the Shea Moisture Healing Elixir helped to reduce texture and eliminate acne scarring from past breakouts.  I love to use this with both the African Black Soap and the Problem Skin Moisturizer!
SheaMoisture African Black Soap Problem Skin Moisturizer
lyndsey s.
lyndsey s.
Orlando
Shea Moisture products have always been a favorite of mine and have worked exceptionally well, even for my acne-prone dry, eczema skin. I found this product to hydrate and even helped clear up some spots left over from a recent acne breakout! Would recommend this if you have dry skin.
Margaret H.
Margaret H.
Marietta
A good product for individuals who have acne. Used for a couple weeks and could tell a huge difference. cleared my skin up , but i will advise to make sure you invest in a good moisturizer because it can dry your skin out significantly . All in all its a win , and get the job done
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use oil as a face wash all of the time so I tried it with this oil. Lovely packaging and super fancy looking. I got it in my ipsy and was so excited to try it. Definitely a great value, because it's very expensive in stores. It was lovely but I don't know if I'd buy it again.
MsShavon J.
MsShavon J.
Washington, DC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg!!! I love Shea Moisture products. There products are natural and design to help benefit all different types of skins conditions. Definitely great for people who have very sensitive skins and dont want to harm or over dry your skin. A must have!!!! Love you Shea Moisture!!.
DeShaunda M.
DeShaunda M.
Lakewood, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I like this product for operation scar/black marks removal. I've been using it for a week now and can see the difference than when I first started. It's working way faster than most products I've ever used. I would definitely recommend this product to others
✨Ashley✨
✨Ashley✨
Beauty Junkie Expert
Shea moisture is my go to brand for facial products! From soap to mask to moisturizers I love it all!! I also use shea moisture products on my 6 month old baby!! Just keep making the amazing products and I'll keep buying!
Jena H.
Jena H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this help with razor bumps?