SheaMoisture Holiday Hair Duo uploaded by Victoria O.SheaMoisture Holiday Hair Duo uploaded by Alyssa G.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Shine Holiday Hair Duo - Wishing you Peace, Love & Brilliant Shine!SheaMoisture's Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Shine Holiday Hair Duo is the perfect gift for those looking to perfect thick, curly hair.Kit contains:Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Shine Shampoo (8.0 oz)Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Shine Conditioner (8.0)A $17 value!When both products are used together, curls are defined, bouncy and beautiful.Key Ingredients:Coconut Oil - Hydrates and protects hair while reducing breakage.Silk Protein - Smoothes hair for a soft, silky feel.Neem Oil - Controls frizz while adding brilliant shine. - Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Shine Holiday Hair Duo

Sierra M.
my favorite products for my curly hair ! in love with the smell and the results! highly recommend! no harmful ingredients and thats a plus ! wouldn’t use anything else! my curls always look and feel amazing when I’m finished!
Alyssa G.
Newport News, VA
I love this stuff my air gave it to me for Christmas. It's honestly the gentlest shampoo I have ever used. It is so moisturizing and I can notice the difference. I would recommend this to anyone with thick hair.
Fida A.
Arcadia, CA
I use this all the time for myself and my two daughters. It’s leaves our hair so soft and tamed! I use it every time we wash our hair. This product smells so yummy! I always have this in stock
If your looking for a shampoo to clarify your hair without taking all of the moisture out of your hair. This is the one. This shampoo is very clarifying because it’s sulfate free and it smells so good literally just like coconuts. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a non stripping clarifying shampoo. I have not yet tried the condioner though.
Chiquita C.
Love the way this nourishes and hydrates my curls. It smells wonderful and has a great consistency. I usually leave the conditioner on during the shower under a shower cap, detangle in the shower and then rinse it - which works well for my wash n go.
Victoria O.
Waukesha, WI
I bought this for my daughter. She has curly ends, it’s originally expensive but I got it for 3$ on sale. It’s a nice scent. It’s gentle on her hair. I would recommend it to others. I would definitely buy it again.
Marissa W.
Birmingham, AL
This shampoo smells like heaven!! I have naturally wavy hair and many shampoos are aimed at either smoothing and moisturizing or working a hold for curls! This gave my waves moisture without weighing them down
Amanda R.
Gfafb, ND
This holiday gift set was a great way to try the shampoo and conditioner at a lower price than buying them separate. Got this for $10. I marked this down because the bottles make it hard to squeeze the product out especially the conditioner. Scent is very soft and refreshing.
Rachel B.
York, PA
Didn't do much for my curly hair, which was a bummer seeing as how it worked for so many other people. Smell was amazing though.
LeShala B.
Tulsa, OK
This product smells like my hair is taking a delicious bubble bath and while cleansing my hair it leaves it moisturized!