SheaMoisture Head to Toe Wash & Shampoo uploaded by Brittney B.SheaMoisture Head to Toe Wash & Shampoo uploaded by Meagan S.

BY SHEAMOISTURE #73 in Facial Moisturizers

Moisturize, Heal & Cleanse Baby s Delicate Hair and Body. Gentle enough for everyday use. Suitable for babies of all ages. Carrot oil to protect and soothe sensitive skin. Rooibos soothes and improves skin. No parabens, phthalates, paraffin, gluten, propylene glycol, mineral oil, synthetic fragrance, PABA, synthetic color, DEA or sulfates. Cruelty free, no animal testing. Certified organic ingredients Bathe skin gently with this sulfate-free, ultra-moisturizing organ.

• I love Shea Moisture Products!!! They work really good for me. My...4 Answers
  • Is this all natural and organic ingredients?2 Answers
  • Is it tear free?2 Answers
  • "i highly recommend this to everyone." in 1 review
  • "It cleans her skin well but keeps it very soft and relaxes her." in 1 review
  • "Leaves my skin super soft and good smelling." in 1 review
  • " I love this shampoo I can't use anything else leave my hair great smoth I love it" in 1 review
Robynne W.
Raleigh, NC
This was the first body wash I bought for my daughter. I love how gentle Shea Moisture products are as well as the quality ingredients. I really did use this for hair and body wash but, I would suggest following up with a conditioner. This bottle lasted for about 9 months or so as a little goes a long way. Great smell!
Brittney B.
Chicago , IL
The lavender smell and Ylang Ylang instantly calms a fussy baby and the soothing aid of Manuka honey moisturizes his eczema prone skin. I usually use this product after a bad eczema breakout and notice an instant smoothing effective on his rough dry skin. Great as addition to bed time regimen!
Samantha Elaine D.
Indianapolis, IN
I love that this shampoo is all natural!! It leaves my hair soft and shiny. Because it is all natural there is no lather, which can take some getting used to for some people.
Michelle W.
Blue Springs, MO
This is a product for the whole family!! Safe ingredients and amazing smell. Best of both worlds!
Rae C.
Henderson, NV
Love all their products. Very light and fresh....love the scents. So does my daughter!
Brenda G.
Love the smell of this shampoo and I also love the fact that is all natural .
Evie K.
Staten Island
Review for: Red Bush Babassu
It smells pretty nice and doesn't irritate my skin, which is important because I have pretty sensitive and dry skin (eczema).

This formula isn't very hydrating, but I do think that it's soothing and does a good job of cleansing. I really appreciated the multi-use functionality, and I think it's a pretty good shampoo! It never left my scalp itchy or dry, which is always a good thing in my book.
Katelynn W.
Review for: Red Bush Babassu
SheaMoisture's Red Bush Babassu Head to Toe Wash & Shampoo is super convenient. It is body wash and shampoo all in one. This product is both useful and good smelling. Also, it leaves your hair smooth and sleek and your skin feeling moisturized. I would buy this product again and you should buy it too. Don't forget to throw in a moisturizing SheaMoisture conditioner with your purchase of the Head to Toe Wash & Shampoo.
Krystal R.
Weatherford
Review for: Other
I purchased the Raw Shea Chamomile & Argan oil. I had to switch from our original shampoo and soap because my little one was smelling like sweat the morning after  bath. This smells so good and doesn't leave his hair greasy at all. His dryness got a little better as well.
Damaris G.
Review for: Red Bush Babassu
This body wash works wonders! Not only does it smell good but it keeps my skin hydrated and smooth. I started to try out different types of body wash because I have a skin condition that makes my skin dry but this helps rejuvenate and hydrate my skin! I would 100% recommend this!
Quannika J.
Woodbridge, VA
I love Shea Moisture Products!!! They work really good for me. My question is Does the children line works just as well???
Ashley N.
Huron Park, ON
Is this all natural and organic ingredients?
Leea S.
Scranton, PA
I usually don't do wash&shampoo products, but has this worked for anyone? Has it dried out anyone's skin?
Elizabeth D.
concrete, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it tear free?
Nicole G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone tried their baby products?