SheaMoisture Hair Repair & Transition Kit uploaded by Rosie H.SheaMoisture Hair Repair & Transition Kit uploaded by Audreana I.SheaMoisture Hair Repair & Transition Kit uploaded by Alina belle H.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

Restorative Conditioner Moisturizes And Repairs Dry, Lifeless, Over-Processed And Damaged Hair. Strengthening Elixir Protects Hair From Regular Use Of Heated Styling Aids Without Weighing The Hair Down. It Provides Incredible Shine While Repairing And Moisturizing Hair. Deep Treatment Masque Deeply Moisturizes And Repairs Hair, While Providing A Protective Barrier From Heat And Styling Aids. Repairs Chemically Treated Hair Restores Moisture And Transition To Natural, Healthy Hair With Organic Raw Shea Butter, Argan Oil, Sea Kelp &Amp; Avocado Oil No Parabens, Phthalates, Paraffin, Gluten, Propylene Glycol, Mineral Oil, Synthetic Fragrance Or Color, Paba, Dea, Sulfates Or Animal.

• Would this product be safe to use on Henna dyed hair?1 Answers
  • My hair gets super oily within a day of washing it. Will ...1 Answers
  • I recently did the big chop, is this kit good for TWA nat...2 Answers
SheaMoisture Hair Repair & Transition Kit
  • "I have very curly and thick hair keeps it moisturize and healthy." in 1 review
  • "I have very fine hair that I color and I had noticed it breaking very easily." in 1 review
  • "Their conditioners are amazing and are multipurpose I can condition my hair with it and I can also use a small amount has a leave in." in 1 review
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
1,346 reviews
If you’re hair is dry and damaged and you’re looking for something to treat it throughout the day or over night, this would be your go to product! I use it occasionally due to the fact that I color and style my hair often. I shower and apply it when it’s wet and leave it on until morning. It makes the world of a difference! My hair feels shiny and silky days after! It isn’t too expensive and can be found at Sally’s beauty supply store or anywhere else that sells hair products in your area. I would highly recommend this!
Victoria P.
Portsmouth, VA
I love Shea moisture. I use a lot of there products. This product is very long- lasting. Has a great scent just like the rest of them do. I use it all the time day and night. I buy this product all the time so yes I would buy it again.
Marquita S.
Richmond
I received this kit at a natural hair event. I tried the products and liked all of them. They moisturized my hair and left it very soft. At the time I didn't know the price of the kit, I received it as a gift so it was free. I end up buying the hair masque full size and I was still pleased with the results. I would recommend the Shea Moisture line to anyone just transitioning their natural hair. Shea Moisture is affordable and carries great products.
Taylor J.
Williamsburg, KY
If your hair is damaged and or dry, this kit will be your BFF. It helped my hair so much when I used it. It has a great scent and is long lasting. It’s amazing and I definitely recommend!
Crystal B.
If you have a damaged hair or you're ready to go the natural route Shea Moisture Hair Repair & Transition Kit is what you should get. Even when you use a little you get a lot of product. I use this product every time I wash my hair. I'm in love with Shea Moisture and I recommend it to anybody who wants a product that holds well. You can find it in your local Walgreens, CVS and Walmart.
Linda C.
Hampton , VA
The smell is amazing. I actually bought this because my mom had the mask and it smelled so good. I haven't really seen much difference in this versus the other shea moisture products (or Cantu, which is what I was using right before I bought this.)
Rosie H.
New York , NY
I came across the shampoo in Walmart tried and loved it! This kit was bought for me as a gift from my husband because he saw how much I loved this brand. The lather is great and the results are even greater my hair super soft and shine. So worth the price .
Laylah F.
Lithonia, GA
The kit was available at just about anywhere that sells hair products. It did the job for my transitioning hair. I have brown curly/wavy hair but these products defined my curls more. The smell for me is gorgeous but for others it's not all that. Overall its a pretty good buy besides the fact the bottles are so tiny and i use alot of product.
Jasmine F.
Atlanta , GA
This product was great for transitioning from chemical relaxer to natural. I have a 4c hair type. This product helped to retain moisture and prevent breakage. The deep conditioning treatment is superb. The downside is that his product may be too heavy for individuals with fine textures of hair like myself.
Brittnee J.
I'm not as impressed with their products as much as I wanted to..in fact I was a little disappointed with some but others were okay..I have extremely dry and curly hair and the smoothie lotion is okay nothing special and neither is some of their other bottled lotion..i wouldn't recommend
Olivia C.
Never seen this in a store. Do you know where I can purchase? Usually shop for this product at target..
Lisa B.
Brooklyn, NY
I have been looking for something for my dry brittle damanged hair does this kit really help is it affective and does it work for your help I've tried some she's moisture and I've never seen this yet I might try it do they sell this whole kit at beauty salons or do u order it
Julia O.
I recently did the big chop, is this kit good for TWA natural hair?
Sanjana A.
Manipal
How long do you have to use this product in order to have the perfect hair?
Cecilie S.
Suitland , MD
Does this product actually help with transitioning from getting relaxed to going natural?