SheaMoisture Hair Repair & Transition Kit uploaded by Alina belle H.SheaMoisture Hair Repair & Transition Kit uploaded by Audreana I.SheaMoisture Hair Repair & Transition Kit uploaded by Rosie H.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

Restorative Conditioner Moisturizes And Repairs Dry, Lifeless, Over-Processed And Damaged Hair. Strengthening Elixir Protects Hair From Regular Use Of Heated Styling Aids Without Weighing The Hair Down. It Provides Incredible Shine While Repairing And Moisturizing Hair. Deep Treatment Masque Deeply Moisturizes And Repairs Hair, While Providing A Protective Barrier From Heat And Styling Aids. Repairs Chemically Treated Hair Restores Moisture And Transition To Natural, Healthy Hair With Organic Raw Shea Butter, Argan Oil, Sea Kelp &Amp; Avocado Oil No Parabens, Phthalates, Paraffin, Gluten, Propylene Glycol, Mineral Oil, Synthetic Fragrance Or Color, Paba, Dea, Sulfates Or Animal Testing&Nbsp;

• Would this product be safe to use on Henna dyed hair?1 Answers
  • My hair gets super oily within a day of washing it. Will this hel...1 Answers
  • I recently did the big chop, is this kit good for TWA natural hair?2 Answers
SheaMoisture Hair Repair & Transition Kit
  • "Their conditioners are amazing and are multipurpose I can condition my hair with it and I can also use a small amount has a leave in." in 1 review
  • "I have very fine hair that I color and I had noticed it breaking very easily." in 1 review
  • "I have very curly and thick hair keeps it moisturize and healthy." in 1 review
Elizabeth B.
Woodstock, GA
I love these products so much because I had a hairstylist who back combed color into my ultra fine hair leaving me with a tangled, unmanageable mess. I couldn't get any brand or style of brush through it. After using this product combined with not using any heat styling tools for about a month I was finally able to get a brush through it again.
Chrysna J.
Mount Holly, NJ
I have been natural for over two years now and this shea moisture line has been one of my favorite products. My hair is very thick and coarse so this raw shea butter line has really helped me deal with my natural strands. After a wash my hair is not only soft and light and its also moisturized.
Amy B.
This worked wonders on my hair, I normally wake up with very frizzy tangled hair and instead had wonderfully soft curls and it was so nice. I actually got this for free in my latest Ulta order but will definitely order it in the future.
Taylor C.
Washington, DC
This kit is great for women that would like to transition to their natural hair. It is great because it is so affordable as a package deal and cheaper than buying all the products separate. It is very conditioning and will work wonders.
Eve Y.
Las Vegas
I love this product it helps keep my hair moisturized and soft and tangle free and I like that they give u a description on how to use it multiple ways. My hair was so damage before I tried this product and now my hair is beautiful.
Emily M.
Absolutely love this product, it leaves your hair feeling so healthy and soft. Only con is that if you have very long or thick hair (i have both) it goes pretty quick. Very affordable, though and does work. I use it once a week.
Nhi P.
Beverly Hills, CA
Bought this for myself in the big bottles, and loved it! Decided to send some to my nieces and grandma for the holidays and they absolutely love it! Such a great product for older thin hair even down to babies.
I love the Shea Moisture it works on my hair perfectly. I have natural hair and I color my hair it doesn't strip the color at all, it leaves my hair very soft and easy to comb.
Jasmine B.
I was completely lost when beginning my transition to natural. This has truly helped me learn my texture and how to best keep my hair healthy. I highly recommend this product.
Mya W.
Charleston , SC
I bought this when I was transitioning. I really liked it. Didn't use all the products but it helped until I did the big chop.
Olivia C.
Never seen this in a store. Do you know where I can purchase? Usually shop for this product at target..
Lisa B.
Brooklyn, NY
I have been looking for something for my dry brittle damanged hair does this kit really help is it affective and does it work for your help I've tried some she's moisture and I've never seen this yet I might try it do they sell this whole kit at beauty salons or do u order it
Julia O.
I recently did the big chop, is this kit good for TWA natural hair?
Sanjana A.
Manipal
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long do you have to use this product in order to have the perfect hair?
Cecilie S.
camp springs, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product actually help with transitioning from getting relaxed to going natural?