BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

This weightless styling spray delivers a balance of body and definition for an effortless lasting tousled look. Certified organic Shea Butter and Coconut Water blend with our propietary fusion of Dragon Fruit, Lychee Berry and Green Apple Extracts to nourish and energize lifeless hair. Vitamin-rich Imbe Oil helps block humidity to control frizz while Aloe adds weightless shine. Leaves hair marvelously manageable.

Water, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Juice, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, SD Alcohol 40-B, Maltodextrin/VP Copolymer, Propanediol, Garcinia Livingstonei (African Mangosteen) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Hylocereus Undatus (Dragon Fruit) Fruit Extract, Litchi Chinensis (Lychee) Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Panthenol, Gluconolactone Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Tocopherol, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend), Sodium Benzoate

Usage Instructions:

Shake well. Spray evenly on damp or dry hair from root to ends. Shape with fingers. Air dry or diffuse.

Kerry F.
I love this spray! My hair is very thick but doesn’t have much texture it just sits flat on my head. Using this spray was a prayer answered! It gave me tons of texture, I could just take a shower towel dry my hair, spray it on and I’d be ready to go for the day! It gives amazing shine and not to mention it smells really good! 🤗 SheaMoisture Fruit Fusion Coconut Water Weightless Texture Spray
member-a45c7
To start off shea moisture always makes great products. Their products never have chemical smells. My Hair is dyed red and I have 3c/4a Hair So this Product was supper efficient and worked well for my Hair. I feel the texture should be a slight bit thicker but overall I’m super happy!
Emily G.
West Allis
A really lovely texturizing spray. Does a nice job, and I would definitely recommend the product to a friend. It also smells very nice, which is certainly a plus. I’ve had a good experience overall. Would buy again.
Kris🌸 F.
Bowie, MD
I love this stuff. I’ll use the conditioner from the same brand and line for moisture in my hair and then spray this spray to finish off. It gives hold and definition to my curls and it is one of my favorite combos for my hair. Love it SheaMoisture Fruit Fusion Coconut Water Weightless Texture Spray
Ana S.
Katy, TX
I absolutely love shea moisture products they are much better compared to other drug store brands I have curly thick dry hair and I find these products are awesome on my hair they are a bit pricier than other drug store brands but with every penny because they are organic with no harmful chemicals.
Myranda C.
I’m really sad I can’t find this anywhere anymore. This is so nice when you want those beachy waves! I have trouble finding products that work for my fine hair but this did wonders! I’m still sad that I won’t be able to find it again. It’s no longer sold at Ulta. 😞
Tiffany P.
Powder Spgs, GA
Love this product. I had an area in the back of my head that is chronically dry and honestly a different texture than the rest of my hair... this is the only thing that has helped. It is lightweight and provides great moisture.
Bailey A.
Raleigh, NC
I like this spray; it smells really nice and it does add texture to your hair. My hair though is naturally pretty straight so it didn’t do as much as I hoped. Still like the product though and I’ll continue to use it.
Jas G.
This product absolutely brings texture and life to my hair. I used the whole bottle up in a week. So, I would prefer to get a bigger bottle. Most of all, it has this amazing fruity smell to it.
Kat G.
I love this spray! It smells SO wonderful, and doesn't tangle my hair are terribly as salt spray. It's easy to use and works wonders. I would definitely recommend, it's a great product. So is everything by SheaMoisture