BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

Fruit Fusion Hair Mousse - SheaMoisture's Fruit Fusion Coconut Water Weightless Styling Mousse is a lightweight, silicone-free styling mousse that shapes natural waves and curls while building manageable fullness. Certified organic Shea Butter and Coconut Water blend with our proprietary fusion of Dragon Fruit, Lychee Berry and Green Apple Extracts to nourish and energize lifeless hair. Vitamin-rich Imbe Oil blocks humidity to help control frizz while Aloe adds weightless shine..Made with natural and certified organic ingredients.Fruit Fusion is a blend of fresh Dragon Fruit, Lychee Berry and Green Apple Extracts infused with coconut water to boost lifeless hair.100% Pure Coconut Water hydrates and nourishes hair with vitamins and minerals.Imbe Oil is a vitamin rich oil that locks in moisture and protects and hair weightlessly.Our Story: Sofi Tucker started selling Shea Nuts at the village market in Bothe, Sierra Leone in 1912. By age 19, the widowed mother of four was selling Shea Butter, African Black Soap and her homemade hair and skin preparations all over the country side. Sofi Tucker was our Grandmother and SheaMoisture is her legacy. With this purchase you help empower disadvantaged women to realize a brighter, healthier future.(7.5 oz) - Fruit Fusion Hair Mousse.

Buy on ULTA*
LeShae S.
Williamsburg, KY
When I seen SheaMoisture had a mousse, I got so excited. I ordered this on Ulta's website and used it as soon as it got delivered. Firstly, the pump on it was so hard to work with. It would almost always squeeze out a liquid, rather than a foam, causing product waste. Then when I actually could get it to work, I could not tell a difference in my hair. Plus, the smell was unpleasant. Highly disappointed :/ will not be repurchasing
Angela G.
Grants Pass
Smells good.  Works ok on my brown, curly, frizzy, unmanageable hair.  I have long curls that can be hard to work with.  I got it at a discount store so it wasnt too pricey.  I would say at regular department store brands are just as good as this one.  I would skip this one and try to find another sulfate free option
Dariana G.
Piscataway, NJ
This is a must have!! I use this on wash day just to lock in my curls, and use it everyday to refresh my hair with a little bit of water. I must say my hair looks and feels hydrated, it is absolutely weightless just as advertised. I think this product would work amazing for those with waves or fine hair. If you have a slight kink with a type 3 hair this is an absolute must! Highly recommended
Saba S.
Orange, CA
I just started using Shea Moisture's products and this one is honestly a game changer! I have extremely curly and sometimes frizzy hair and this is able to tame almost all the frizz and flyaways. For a mousse, it isn't super sticky and it smells amazing! The only downside is how much product I have to use in my hair but other than that it's great!
Tina C.
Gaithersburg, MD
It took me a while to find mousse that wasn’t hard, crunchy or produced flakes. This was perfect. My curls kept in tact but still retained its moisture. It really is very light!
Amethyst T.
Morgantown, WV
I really love this mousse! I'm very picky about what I put into my hair because I'm always worried my hair is going to look greasy, but this makes my hair look light and bouncy while enhancing my curls! I will definitely buy this again, it's my new go-to.
Jordan M.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a wonderful and light mousse. It's water soluble and doesn't have alcohol so it's safe for your hair. You get nice hold, soft bouncy curls and little to no crunch. If ur a 2a-3b curly girl you'll like this product.
Heather k.
El Dorado, AR
this stuff smells so so good!! it gives my wavey hair the beachy loose waves that are so cute and casual! it doesnt make your hair crunchy or stiff and leaves it totally touchable! i actually picked this up at tj maxx so i hoping i can find more when i run out!
veezy G.
Belle Chasse, LA
I love the actual product and how it makes my hair feel, BUT the pump is absolutely horrible. It doesn't come out like a mousse but just liquid and it's so messy. I love how it smells but I barely use the product anymore because of that
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
 SheaMoisture Fruit Fusion Hair Mousse works okay, it doesn't hold my hair that long but it does work some and it smells amazing. If you have hair that is easy to hold with mousse and hair spray it should work for you.
Krystal W.
Tifton, GA
Does this work for really thick hair?
Vanessa B.
hesperia, CA
Does this product give your curls volume??
Krystal W.
Tifton, GA
Does this work from really thick hair?