BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

A rich sulfate-free shampoo gently cleanses and hydrates hair weightlessly. Certified organic Shea Butter and Coconut Water blend with our proprietary fusion of Dragon Fruit, Lychee Berry and Green Apple Extracts to nourish and energize lifeless hair.

Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Water, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Juice, Glycerin, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend), Litchi Chinensis (Lychee) Fruit Extract, Hylocereus Undatus (Dragon Fruit) Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Garcinia Livingstonei (African Mangosteen) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Panthenol, Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Phytate.

• My hair is dry and damaged, will this product help? Is it...35 Answers
  • Does it smell good1 Answers
  • I have been wanting to try a sulfate free shampoo. .Does ...17 Answers
Sara S.
Sterling Hts, MI
I recently started using this shampoo and conditioner. I have very fine hair and find that some shampoos strip my hair of a lot of moisture and leave it feeling bad after washing. That is not the case with this shampoo. My hair feels soft even before conditioning. The shampoo also smells amazing. I don't have to use too much to get a good lather either. And I love that I can feel good about using this product since it is cruelty free and fair trade.
Megan M.
Resaca, GA
When I first opened the pack of this, I was in love. It smelled amazing and felt amazing after I washed my hair with it, but I noticed throughout the day my hair got greasy really fast. A lot faster than on a normal day with my normal shampoo. I think it may have been because it was a creamy shampoo and that normally happens with those. Definitely recommend for someone with hair more suitable for it though. Just not really oily hair naturally.
Ms N.
I love this product...I love how it smells...I love how it keeps my hair feeling and looking...I love the packaging...very chic and cute...it is very affordable and it works wonders for my hair...I recommend this product to people and I will repurchase again in the near future. I love all of their products. Its like they all were personally created solely for me!
Tawny K.
Tucson, AZ
Smells great and cleans so-so (IMO). My hair is finicky. It felt a little 'dry' after rinsing out the shampoo. So I was looking forward to applying the accompanying conditioner. Not all thing work for all hair. Mine is on the silky thin wavy side and like I said above is finicky as all get out. This is a pass for me, but I've no doubt others may get much better results.
Brooke J.
Parker, CO
I received the shampoo and conditioner from Influenster as a free sample. At first, I really liked both, the smell is so amazing, even my husband noticed and my hair felt super soft and light. I bought the full sized bottles and while the smell is still great, my hair didn't feel as soft and managable. Not sure if it's because of coloring my hair or not, but it just wasn't the same.
Hakim M.
Portland
Over the last few years I've witnessed shea moisture take over and become the Holy Grail for people of color of all hair types. I hopped on the train from a very early age. Shea moisture products offered a kind of security, specifically for the problems that people of color face in hair care. SheaMoisture Fruit Fusion Coconut Water Weightless Shampoo has change me into the person that can say "Touch my hair, it is so soft". My hair is so moisturized and detangled, it sometimes comes as a surprise.
Brandy S.
FALL BRANCH, TN
I like this a lot. I actually discovered it through an Influenster box and ended up buying the full size versions. They're fantastic products for fine hair or curly hair that tries to do its own thing. Very lightweight products and they smell fantastic. The price isn't bad either!
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
I have thin fine hair and this weightless shampoo was great cleaning my scalp and hair without making it fizzy or flat thereafter. I have use many shampoos from the SheaMoisture brand this one lathers a lot and smells sweets, like coconut. It would be a great shampoo for a weekly staple.
Katherine R.
Cliffside Pk, NJ
This is my favorite shampoo whenever my hair fells Grady this is my go to. It doesn’t have any sulfates but it still lathers. The smell is so good, is not too strong. I would definitely repurchase this shampoo again I have already gone through a bottle of it
Kassandra B.
Troy, NY
Smells great and leaves hair feeling fresh and clean. Hard to find in stores though and online I seem to only be able to find it in a twin pack with the crème rinse which I wasn’t a fan of. Seems like it would be a good option for most hair types.
Rosemary A.
Sykesville, MD
My hair is dry and damaged, will this product help? Is it better to leave in for a couple minutes?
Olivia F.
Ames, IA
Is it suppose to just make your hair feel lighter without all the other stuff shampoo has?
Sarah B.
Minneapolis , MN
Does this product work better than high end hair products? Can you see a difference in hair health after using this shampoo?
Lisa R.
Salem, MA
I have been wanting to try a sulfate free shampoo. .Does it get your hair clean without weighing it down?
Cia P.
Has anyone experienced any irritation due to this shampoo? I was an idiot and used it to clean my makeup brushes and it gave me a chemical burn. Anyone experience an itchy scalp?