BY SHEAMOISTURE #73 in Shampoo

This rich, sulfate-free shampoo gently cleanses and hydrates hair weightlessly. Certified organic Shea Butter and Coconut Water blend with our proprietary fusion of Dragon Fruit, Lychee Berry and Green Apple Extracts to nourish and energize lifeless hair.

• My hair is dry and damaged, will this product help? Is it better ...35 Answers
  • Does it smell good1 Answers
  • I have been wanting to try a sulfate free shampoo. .Does it get y...17 Answers
ximena o.
Kissimmee, FL
In my opinion, this is the most wonderful smelling hair product I've ever used!!! I just love it! I don't even have the matching shampoo and it still works great. All Shea products are fabulous and I love the collections so you can have multi-benefits and layer scents! This creme rinse is great; it really is weightless but really hydrates. The scent isn't really "fruity" to me, just yummy and sweet. Fruit scents wouldn't be my first choice, but this one is a winner! Plus it's quite light so you don't have to worry about smelling like a fruit bowl all day. The scents in the lotions last a lot longer than the hair products. I got the lotion recently and am loving it as well! Thanks Shea Moisture!
April M.
Cape Coral, FL
The SheaMoisture Weightless Shampoo also smelled amazing. It didn't feel particularly lighter than your average shampoo like the weightless rinse did, but it smelled sweet and almost floral. The smell stayed quite strongly in my hair until my shower the next night, which I loved. Otherwise it was very much like your typical shampoo.

Samantha R.
I love SheaMoisture-it's fantastic for wavy and curly hair as it is sulfate and silicone free! The Fruit Fusion line is especially great for wavy hair or finer textured hair as it's a bit lighter. I cannot do no-poo shampoos, and while this doesn't have sulfates, it lathers up juuuust the right amount so that I can actually work the product through my hair (and I have a LOT of hair!). It doesn't have a ton of fragrance, and it rinses out very nicely and easily. I highly recommend this shampoo!
Mary O.
Mccleary, WA
Love SheaMoisture and all of their products. I will try pretty much anything from this brand. First off, the SMELL of this product is just wonderful. I love anything tropical, especially coconut. It was like I could close my eyes and just imagine myself standing underneath a waterfall, washing my hair. I loved it. It was a nice little retreat for myself to use this in combination with the creme rinse. I will definitely be purchasing these in the future.
Sara S.
Sterling Hts, MI
I recently started using this shampoo and conditioner. I have very fine hair and find that some shampoos strip my hair of a lot of moisture and leave it feeling bad after washing. That is not the case with this shampoo. My hair feels soft even before conditioning. The shampoo also smells amazing. I don't have to use too much to get a good lather either. And I love that I can feel good about using this product since it is cruelty free and fair trade.
Megan M.
Resaca, GA
When I first opened the pack of this, I was in love. It smelled amazing and felt amazing after I washed my hair with it, but I noticed throughout the day my hair got greasy really fast. A lot faster than on a normal day with my normal shampoo. I think it may have been because it was a creamy shampoo and that normally happens with those. Definitely recommend for someone with hair more suitable for it though. Just not really oily hair naturally.
Teodora D.
Brooklyn,NY
I’ve been trying to start using more natural hair products without parabens. I bought this product thinking it wouldn’t wash my hair the way my previous shampoo filled with parabens did. I was wrong - this cleaned my hair perfectly, smelled amazing and felt much lighter than the usual drugstore shampoo.
Definitely recommend to people that would like to try product with less chemicals in them.
Ms N.
I love this product...I love how it smells...I love how it keeps my hair feeling and looking...I love the packaging...very chic and cute...it is very affordable and it works wonders for my hair...I recommend this product to people and I will repurchase again in the near future. I love all of their products. Its like they all were personally created solely for me!
Tawny K.
Tucson, AZ
Smells great and cleans so-so (IMO). My hair is finicky. It felt a little 'dry' after rinsing out the shampoo. So I was looking forward to applying the accompanying conditioner. Not all thing work for all hair. Mine is on the silky thin wavy side and like I said above is finicky as all get out. This is a pass for me, but I've no doubt others may get much better results.
Mandy P.
Mount Summit, IN
#beautifulgirls #lovefacecare ##brightandbeautiful #tothemoonandback #alwaysfresh #princess #savorydrinks #beautifulgirls #lovefacecare ##brightandbeautiful #tothemoonandback #alwaysfresh #princess #savorydrinks #beautifulgirls #lovefacecare ##brightandbeautiful #tothemoonandback #alwaysfresh #princess #savorydrinks #beautifulgirls #lovefacecare ##brightandbeautiful #tothemoonandback #alwaysfresh #princess #savorydrinks
Rosemary A.
Sykesville, MD
My hair is dry and damaged, will this product help? Is it better to leave in for a couple minutes?
Olivia F.
Ames, IA
Is it suppose to just make your hair feel lighter without all the other stuff shampoo has?
Sarah B.
New Prague, MN
Does this product work better than high end hair products? Can you see a difference in hair health after using this shampoo?
Lisa R.
Salem, MA
I have been wanting to try a sulfate free shampoo. .Does it get your hair clean without weighing it down?
Cia P.
Has anyone experienced any irritation due to this shampoo? I was an idiot and used it to clean my makeup brushes and it gave me a chemical burn. Anyone experience an itchy scalp?