BY SHEAMOISTURE

This rich, sulfate-free shampoo gently cleanses and hydrates hair weightlessly. Certified organic Shea Butter and Coconut Water blend with our proprietary fusion of Dragon Fruit, Lychee Berry and Green Apple Extracts to nourish and energize lifeless hair.

• My hair is dry and damaged, will this product help? Is it better ...35 Answers
  • Does it smell good1 Answers
  • I have been wanting to try a sulfate free shampoo. .Does it get y...17 Answers
Elspeth D.
I use this in conjunction with the weightless hair rinse, so the review is not only for the shampoo, but when using them both together (I almost always use brands shampoo & conditioners together) I have fine, damaged, combination hair...its dry and damaged from all the color processing (yay bleach) and hot tools (yay flat irons), but my roots get super oily causing my hair to get weighed down easily. I use this on air-dry hair days and it does a good job at cleaning my hair without making it too dry and then the conditioner moisturizes my hair nicely. Together they seem to do a good job at preventing the frizz and flyaways I normally get when air drying and using a sea salt spray. The downside is mostly with the conditioner maybe being too heavy, but I don't think the shampoo has this problem at all. It foams nicely, cleans nicely, and has a lovely smell. Overall I would definitely recommend this for dry hair. Oily hair could be a hit or a miss and might do better with a different conditioner.
Ashley G.
Olive Branch , MS
I received a sample in my #ReviveVoxBox and I have used this over the past 4 days. I wash my hair every other day, so I was able to get 2 uses out of my sample. I've had a great experience using this product! The scent is a little odd for a shampoo, in my opinion. It smells like my grandmother? That is a good thing, just different. The shampoo consistency is very liquidy and yellowish clear in color. It lathered pretty nicely in my hair. At first, when massaging the product into my hair and scalp, I didn't think I liked. It doesn't feel like a typical shampoo that you can pick up at the drugstore. When I rinsed it out, I was very surprised that my hair DID NOT feel like wire and dry. It usually does with other shampoos. My hair felt like new hair. It felt so light and so clean. I went out this morning to see if I could find the full size and I couldn't, so I will be going to another drugstore tomorrow. This is so good!
Delvenia B.
Chesapeake, VA
I received my first Vox box yesterday and I was very excited to get started trying the samples. I am Black and have untreated, natural hair. I have medium textured curly hair that is very long, yet easy to manage. I have always heard great things about this line of products but I was not thrilled using it for the first time tonight. The shampoo smelled awesome and suds very well but afterwards my hair was dry. The conditioner did not add moisture back very well. Usually using L'Oreal, my hair has wonderful slip and the comb glides thru. Actually this is the case with most brands I use on my hair. With this product my hair felt like shag carpet! I give it 3 stars only because it smelt very good and the shampoo suds well, but I don't think I will be buying any Shea Moisture anytime soon.
ADRIANA B.
Doral, FL
I received a sample in my #revivevoxbox so i could test it, and all i can say is: I LOVED THIS PRODUCT! I have fine, naturally curly (3b) hair, and with this hair type it is usually hard to find a product that Cleanses the hair and scalp without drying it out or without weighing it down, and this one was perfect! It lathers very well, even being sulfate free, which is a plus for me, it made my hair so soft that it could be finger detangled with the shampoo only. I usually don't like fruity smells, but i liked this one, you can feel the coconut scent, but it's not overpowering, it just gaVe me that clean feeling i love. I'll definitely be buying this soon!
Heather B.
I have always had extremely fine, thick, & super straight hair with absolutely no body & no volume what-so-ever!! I have tried various volumizing shampoos, none of which I have worked in the least bit! Until . . . I tried this shampoo & conditioner! It worked wonderfully! My hair has body and bounce! The smell is amazing!!! And my hair feels healthier than it has felt in a very long time!! I HIGHLY recommend this product everyone with hair that needs a little lift!! I will most definitely be purchasing this product in the very near future! Big thank you to Influenster for letting me sample this product for free! I owe you big time!!
Jennie M.
San Diego, CA
My Revive voxbox couldn't have come at a better time - been in the market for a new shampoo and conditioner, and the last one I tried was so heavy and clingy on my fine hair, my hair was falling out when I brushed it or ran my fingers through it. But somehow, this complimentary packet of SheaMoisture Fruit Fusion Coconut Water Weightless Shampoo and Creme Rinse made my hair feel *lighter* when massaging it into my scalp and rinsing. It made no sense to me at all, but I'm seriously impressed with the results and will be ordering some ASAP. Thank you #voxbox for the free samples for testing! #sheafruitfusion gets an A+!
K W.
I've been through quite a few shampoos for my problematic fine hair and very oily scalp. I need something affordable that I can use DAILY that won't strip my hair to a tangly frizz or weigh it down to make hairs fall out and still remove sebum accumulation. This shampoo does it all and I hardly need to use hair oil anymore to detangle or tame fly aways.

My last shampoo was Alaffaia Everyday coconut shampoo, but recent formulation changes have made it a tad bit dry. I've also tried the Shea Moisture Coconut (too heavy) and Inichi (too drying and very perfumey, not sure if it is Gucci or Calgon).
Jenna H.
I received a complimentary sample of this shampoo and conditioner in my #revivevoxbox. I was very pleased with this product. I have very thin and fine hair. It is really difficult for me to find products that work well, without weighing my hair down! This weightless shampoo and conditioner rinse are perfect for my hair. They smell great and make my hair soft and smooth, without weighing it down like most products! I also really like that this brand does not test on animals and is Eco-Friendly. Overall, a great product that I will definitely use in the future.
Heather K.
Akron, OH
I absolutely love SheaMoisture products! The Fruit Fusion Coconut Water Weightless Shampoo & Conditioner is one I haven't tried prior to receiving my sample. So I was super excited when I opened my sample box! A lot of shampoos make my hair feel heavy and feels as though I didn't rinse the shampoo / conditioner out of my hair. Almost like a film. But the SheaMoisture weightless formula didn't. It made my hair soft, clean and so weightless. Oh, and smell so nice, even my boyfriend complimented me on the way my hair smelled ūüíē. My new favorite shampoo!
Sarah L.
I received this in my Revive VoxBox and I really wanted to love the product, but after a day I really just don't. While the scent is lovely and I will admit it definitely brings out my natural curls, but it does not hold up to the oil test. With my regular shampoo I can go three days without my hair getting greasy which is a necessity for me. It hasn't even been 24 hours and the sides of my hair look and feel greasy. So unfortunately I will not be purchasing this item but I'm really happy to have had the chance to try it out! Thank you influenster!
Rosemary A.
Sykesville, MD
My hair is dry and damaged, will this product help? Is it better to leave in for a couple minutes?
Olivia F.
Wdm, IA
Is it suppose to just make your hair feel lighter without all the other stuff shampoo has?
Sarah B.
New Prague, MN
Does this product work better than high end hair products? Can you see a difference in hair health after using this shampoo?
Lisa R.
Salem, MA
I have been wanting to try a sulfate free shampoo. .Does it get your hair clean without weighing it down?
Cia P.
Has anyone experienced any irritation due to this shampoo? I was an idiot and used it to clean my makeup brushes and it gave me a chemical burn. Anyone experience an itchy scalp?