Hair CareHair ProductsConditionerSheaMoisture
Fruit Fusion Coconut Water Weightless Crème Rinse

SheaMoisture Fruit Fusion Coconut Water Weightless Crème Rinse

This lightweight conditioning rinse softens hair, while revitalizing natural waves and curls that need a boost. Certified organic Shea Butter and Coconut Water blend with our proprietary fusion of Dragon Fruit, Lychee Berry and Green Apple Extract to nourish and energize lifeless hair. Vitamin-rich Imbe Oil blocks humidity to help control frizz, while Aloe adds weightless shine. Leaves hair touchably soft and shiny.

Where do they sell this ?[product:sheamoisture-coconut-&-hibiscus-curl-enhancing-smoothie]
I Have low porosity curly hair which can be impossible to manage! I also get greasy hair really quickly. Does this shampoo work with my hair type??
Start your review of SheaMoisture Fruit Fusion Coconut Water Weightless Crème Rinse!
Fallon D.
Las Cruces, NM
SheaMoisture Fruit Fusion Coconut Water Weightless Crème Rinse uploaded by Fallon D.
First of all me AND my hair love love love Shea Moisture. I’m a naturalista so I like that when you look at the ingredients everything is healthy for the hair. My daughter uses it too and it’s made detangling a breeze. I recommend this to kinky, coily queens and their princes and princessesSheaMoisture Fruit Fusion Coconut Water Weightless Crème Rinse
Deliqa D.
SheaMoisture Fruit Fusion Coconut Water Weightless Crème Rinse uploaded by Deliqa D.
Purchased at: ULTA
I started using these products about a year ago and now my hair feels and looks so much healthier, my hair doesn’t fall out as much either
Lydia O.
Gahanna, OH
This product is great for all hair. I have curly hair and it made it so soft!! It smells great too
Jacqueline G.
Atwater, CA
This creme rinse smells incredible! I love the way it rinses and it leaves my hair soft and shiny!
Liz R.
Middletown
I love this rinse! It smells delicious and is very lightweight as it's name suggests. I also used it as a leave in and it gave my hair a lot of shine.
Wizdom N.
New Haven, CT
SheaMoisture Fruit Fusion Coconut Water Weightless Crème Rinse uploaded by Wizdom N.
My hair has so much more life from using this product. This brand and line is everything! I'd highly recommend it. My daughter is in love with what this créme rinse does for her hair too.
Melanie F.
Avondale, AZ
I learned about this product from getting a sample in my vox box. But this is now my favorite conditioner. It's super light and rinses out cleanly - super important for those of us with greasy hair. And it leaves my hair super soft. I can't find it in any of my local stores so I had to order it online. But it's so worth it IMO.
Paris A.
Ann Arbor, MI
I have thick curly hair and got this product as a gift. I didn't think it was going to work at first since it did not match my hair type, but I will say for a no wash day it left my hair feeling very nice and soft. This product also smells very good so even if it did not work I loved the smell.
Annaliese W.
Rochester, MN
I love this line! I have the shampoo, conditioner, and the detangling spray. They all smell lovely and leave my hair feeling clean, soft and manageable! I would definitely suggest this line to anyone but especially those with wavy and curly hair! Great products!
Aida R.
I love SheaMoisture (curly-haired gal over here). Their products all smell really good and are very effective. However, this one I only recommend for thin-hair gals. I need a little more moisture in my thick, curly hair. It was still really good though!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Elaine A.
Chambersburg , PA
il y a 3 ans
SheaMoisture Fruit Fusion Coconut Water Weightless Crème Rinse havent try this product what you guys think about it. My hair is wavy and i dont use any product to die my hair.