BY SHEAMOISTURE #11 in Hair Treatments

Description:

This lightweight conditioning rinse softens hair, while revitalizing natural waves and curls that need a boost. Certified organic Shea Butter and Coconut Water blend with our proprietary fusion of Dragon Fruit, Lychee Berry and Green Apple Extract to nourish and energize lifeless hair. Vitamin-rich Imbe Oil blocks humidity to help control frizz, while Aloe adds weightless shine. Leaves hair touchably soft and shiny.

Instructions:

Apply to clean, wet hair. Gently comb through hair from roots to ends. Leave in for a minute or two. Rinse. For tousled waves or curls style with our WEIGHTLESS TEXTURE MIST or add lift with our WEIGHTLESS STYLING MOUSSE

Water, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Juice, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glyceryl Caprylate, Panthenol, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend), Litchi Chinensis (Lychee) Fruit Extract, Hylocereus Undatus (Dragon) Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Garcinia Livingstonei (African Mangosteen) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Glycerin, Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Capric/Caprylic Triglycerides, Tocopherol, Sodium Benzoate, Myrciaria Dubia Fruit Extract, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glyceryl Undecylenate.

• Very good at moisturizing I would def recommend for thick...21 Answers
  • Can you use this on thick very curly hair? I'd like to us...55 Answers
  • I have thick naturally curly hair.. is this product good ...22 Answers
Cynthia M.
Fresno, CA
I loved this. Firstly it smelled WONDERFUL. Secondly, it really is weightless! Conditioner a lot of times can really weight my hair down making it limp and sad looking. With the SheaMoisture Fruit Fusion Coconut Water Weightless Creme Rinse my hair felt like I didn't have anything weighing it down. It felt so light and soft and manageable!
Tawny K.
Tucson, AZ
I have silky fine wavy hair that gets weighed down easily. This did leave my hair a little 'greasy' looking but with flyaways, which what?! How both can happen at once is a mystery to me, but it did. That being said, it smells delicious and I sniffed my hair throughout the day after using.
ximena o.
Kissimmee , FL
In my opinion, this is the most wonderful smelling hair product I've ever used!!! I just love it! I don't even have the matching shampoo and it still works great. All Shea products are fabulous and I love the collections so you can have multi-benefits and layer scents! This creme rinse is great; it really is weightless but really hydrates. The scent isn't really "fruity" to me, just yummy and sweet. Fruit scents wouldn't be my first choice, but this one is a winner! Plus it's quite light so you don't have to worry about smelling like a fruit bowl all day. The scents in the lotions last a lot longer than the hair products. I got the lotion recently and am loving it as well! Thanks Shea Moisture!
Emma W.
Buchanan, VA
The smell is amazing and the lightweight conditioning is great for my dry, curly hair. I like this in combination with the shampoo and it works well for long, medium thick curls but it doesn't mend split ends. It does help with frizz, though! And the smell and feel are great!
Paris A.
Inkster, MI
I have thick curly hair and got this product as a gift. I didn't think it was going to work at first since it did not match my hair type, but I will say for a no wash day it left my hair feeling very nice and soft. This product also smells very good so even if it did not work I loved the smell.
Claire C.
Algoma, WI
I recorded a sample of this product in a Past VoxBox to try for free. I LOVED it. The smell was fantastic, and it made my hair so soft and so smooth. I was able to use the one sample a few times and I noticed an overall difference when I finished up the sample.
Mandi M.
Florence, KY
This is what saved my hair. I was struggling to find a shampoo and conditioner that didn't weigh down my curly hair. It took me a long time but this current bottle I'm on is my 3rd in a row. I'm extremely happy with this and highly recommend it for hair that tends to feel and look weighed down by most curly hair products. SheaMoisture Fruit Fusion Coconut Water Weightless Créme Rinse
Deika D.
My favorite and go to forever. My curls we going through a rough patch and undecided to try shea moisture and let me tell you, I will no longer go back to what I used before. Shea moisture has a permanent spot in my home!! My curls thank you!
Paige P.
this has an amazing smell and work so very well i took a shower before going swimming so i threw my hair up in a bun after and of course my hair got wet but after my hair still smelt very good. i give this a 10/10 i have bought it since i got it and will never stop using it
Isabelle D.
Lebanon, OH
I ususaly use this on days where I don't really want to wash my hair but I need it moisturized and silky and easy to style, I think shea moisture is a great brand for people with curly and or wavy hair! I was very satisfied with this product I just wish It wasn't so expensive.
Stephanie J.
Can you use this on thick very curly hair? I'd like to use it as a leave in conditioner.
Taylor K.
Can this be used as a leave-in conditioner or would it be to heavy and/or flaky?
LaToya M.
Columbus, OH
I have thick naturally curly hair.. is this product good for that type of hair and does it moisturize well?
Jennifer M.
Very good at moisturizing I would def recommend for thick curly hair.
Felicia D.
Hi! I've heard great reviews about the SheaMoisture brand but I've never tried any of their products. Would this be a good crème rinse to help frizzy hair and flyaways?