BY SHEAMOISTURE #11 in Hair Treatments

Description:

This lightweight conditioning rinse softens hair, while revitalizing natural waves and curls that need a boost. Certified organic Shea Butter and Coconut Water blend with our proprietary fusion of Dragon Fruit, Lychee Berry and Green Apple Extract to nourish and energize lifeless hair. Vitamin-rich Imbe Oil blocks humidity to help control frizz, while Aloe adds weightless shine. Leaves hair touchably soft and shiny.

Instructions:

Apply to clean, wet hair. Gently comb through hair from roots to ends. Leave in for a minute or two. Rinse. For tousled waves or curls style with our WEIGHTLESS TEXTURE MIST or add lift with our WEIGHTLESS STYLING MOUSSE

Water, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Juice, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glyceryl Caprylate, Panthenol, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend), Litchi Chinensis (Lychee) Fruit Extract, Hylocereus Undatus (Dragon) Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Garcinia Livingstonei (African Mangosteen) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Glycerin, Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Capric/Caprylic Triglycerides, Tocopherol, Sodium Benzoate, Myrciaria Dubia Fruit Extract, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glyceryl Undecylenate.

• Very good at moisturizing I would def recommend for thick...21 Answers
  • SheaMoisture Fruit Fusion Coconut Water Weightless Créme ...4 Answers
  • Can you use this on thick very curly hair? I'd like to us...56 Answers
Melanie F.
Avondale, AZ
I learned about this product from getting a sample in my vox box. But this is now my favorite conditioner. It's super light and rinses out cleanly - super important for those of us with greasy hair. And it leaves my hair super soft. I can't find it in any of my local stores so I had to order it online. But it's so worth it IMO.
Skye T.
New York , NY
Just bought my second bottle of this stuff. I have very fine, thin hair so I truly need a weightless conditioner and this stuff delivers! I usually just need it for the damaged ends of my hair, which I should cut off anyway, but I apply a light amount to other parts of my hair as well for detangling purposes. Amazing detangler! A tiny bit goes a long way and you don’t even have to weight 1-2 minutes like the directions say: it detangles almost instantly and hair feels smooth and silky.
Tawny K.
Tucson, AZ
I have silky fine wavy hair that gets weighed down easily. This did leave my hair a little 'greasy' looking but with flyaways, which what?! How both can happen at once is a mystery to me, but it did. That being said, it smells delicious and I sniffed my hair throughout the day after using.
Emma W.
Buchanan, VA
The smell is amazing and the lightweight conditioning is great for my dry, curly hair. I like this in combination with the shampoo and it works well for long, medium thick curls but it doesn't mend split ends. It does help with frizz, though! And the smell and feel are great!
Claire C.
Algoma, WI
I recorded a sample of this product in a Past VoxBox to try for free. I LOVED it. The smell was fantastic, and it made my hair so soft and so smooth. I was able to use the one sample a few times and I noticed an overall difference when I finished up the sample.
Mandi M.
Florence, KY
This is what saved my hair. I was struggling to find a shampoo and conditioner that didn't weigh down my curly hair. It took me a long time but this current bottle I'm on is my 3rd in a row. I'm extremely happy with this and highly recommend it for hair that tends to feel and look weighed down by most curly hair products. SheaMoisture Fruit Fusion Coconut Water Weightless Créme Rinse
Deika D.
My favorite and go to forever. My curls we going through a rough patch and undecided to try shea moisture and let me tell you, I will no longer go back to what I used before. Shea moisture has a permanent spot in my home!! My curls thank you!
Paige P.
this has an amazing smell and work so very well i took a shower before going swimming so i threw my hair up in a bun after and of course my hair got wet but after my hair still smelt very good. i give this a 10/10 i have bought it since i got it and will never stop using it
Paris A.
Inkster, MI
I have thick curly hair and got this product as a gift. I didn't think it was going to work at first since it did not match my hair type, but I will say for a no wash day it left my hair feeling very nice and soft. This product also smells very good so even if it did not work I loved the smell.
beverly s.
this made my skin feel incredibly soft. again like shea moisture,it had an incredible smell. again this is affordable. this IS the only scent i have ever tried of this product but i love the shave cream and the body wash already. i do feel like it was a little small on size
Stephanie J.
Can you use this on thick very curly hair? I'd like to use it as a leave in conditioner.
Taylor K.
Can this be used as a leave-in conditioner or would it be to heavy and/or flaky?
LaToya M.
Columbus, OH
I have thick naturally curly hair.. is this product good for that type of hair and does it moisturize well?
Jennifer M.
Brandon, Fl
Very good at moisturizing I would def recommend for thick curly hair.
Felicia D.
Hi! I've heard great reviews about the SheaMoisture brand but I've never tried any of their products. Would this be a good crème rinse to help frizzy hair and flyaways?

back