BY SHEAMOISTURE

Description:

Replenishes and rejuvenates dry lips with moisturizing certified organic Shea Butter, refreshing Coconut Water and a proprietary fusion of Dragon Fruit, Lychee Berry and Green Apple.

Instructions:

Twist off cap and squeeze a small amount of product from tube onto lips or finger. Spread a thin, even coat across lips with help of the applicator or finger. Fasten cap on tube after use.

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Flavor, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter†, Litchi Chinensis (Lychee) Fruit Extract, Hylocereus Undatus (Dragon Fruit) Fruit Extract, Garcinia Mangostana Peel (African Mangosteen) Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Juice, Myrciaria Dubia Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Silica.

Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
It is so hard to find vegan lip balms that work as well as this one does. (I’m allergic to beeswax and using vegan balms is a guarantee I won’t be subjected to allergens).

This stuff comes in a squeeze tube with an angled applicator for precision application. It has a very faint, but pleasant blend of fruits sort of flavor/scent. I find that I don’t need to reapply this lip balm nearly as often as I would with others.

I got this for under $3 at my local Target. If you’re in the market for a vegan lip balm you don’t want to reapply every 3 minutes, this one is a great choice!
Ashley C.
98360
So if you like tube like lip balms you’re going to love this. Personally I’m not the biggest fan of those kinds of lip balms so I only use this at night but even if my lips are dry and cracked and I use this product I will wake up with the softest lips. This product is so good for your lips. It’s also petroleum free which is a product use in many lip balms that actually can dry it your lips. My only issue is the texture but it is a very heavy lip balms so great for night time.
Jordan S.
Bellingham, WA
Love this lip balm! Smells amazing! Moisturizes and provides a glossy lip! Small packaging..perfect for pocket or purse! Gives a little umph to any makeup look.Not to mention there are no harmful chemicals in the product! SCORE! Definitely recommend this product for anyone who enjoys a lip balm look!
Renee H.
Flint
Originally found another flavor with zero scent, but it's super moisturizing, so I picked this one up at Target last week for .88 cents!! Walked right back in and bought 5 more. Nice fruity scent. Goes on smooth and leaves your lips so soft! Other reviews said gritty feeling but neither of the flavors I've tried have had that. 4 stars because the balm is thick and it takes a little muscle to squeeze it out of the tube. Other than that I love this stuff!! I have forever given up regular chapstick that dries out my lips more.
Arielrose G.
Kingston, RI
My favorite lip balm. My lips were so smooth and I didn't need to reapply throughout the day which I usually do with others. This has a sweet smell and left my lips hydrated and feeling soft to the touch. I would definitely purchase this product again!
Valarie R.
I bought this at ulta because I was REALLY needing a new lip balm that wasn’t greasy. I really do like this for softening my lips and protecting them from the cold winter weather, but I don’t feel like there is enough moisture. This lip balm is very thick and more like a lip mask. I did reapply twice a day and it felt very light and protected but still slightly dry and not fully moisturized. I think this balm would be good for night time and before applying makeup. There is no smell or taste which I personally like!
Ryanne M.
Shawnee, KS
I found this magical product in the target sale bin. It has been my LIFE LINE for about a month now! It smells so good and it has wonderful packaging. It really hydrates my lips and just gives it enough because i love a natural lip!
Sarah C.
Providence
I bought this item from CVS recently and I absolutely love it. It really moisturizes my lips without being too thick and goopy. You have to squeeze the tube a little bit to get the lip balm out, which is nice because it allows you to control the amount that you put on at once. The smell is amazing too! Plus, I just love the fact that the ingredients are all natural and transparent.
Shakira V.
Very moisturizing on the lips! It smells amazing and sweet ! It’s pretty affordable in my opinion and does last and leave them smooth easy to apply but at first hard to squeeze out the product. I’d buy again
Shelagh M.
Tyngsboro, MA
Purchased at: Target
Was excited to try this but find myself regretting my purchase. The formula is okay, a little thicker than I like and I don’t find a huge difference in my lips once it’s worn off. The packaging is not for me, I have to use both hands to squeeze out the smallest amount. I would not purchase again. It would probably work better as a stick lip balm or even in a jar.