BY SHEAMOISTURE

Description:

Replenishes and rejuvenates dry lips with moisturizing certified organic Shea Butter, refreshing Coconut Water and a proprietary fusion of Dragon Fruit, Lychee Berry and Green Apple.

Instructions:

Twist off cap and squeeze a small amount of product from tube onto lips or finger. Spread a thin, even coat across lips with help of the applicator or finger. Fasten cap on tube after use.

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Flavor, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter†, Litchi Chinensis (Lychee) Fruit Extract, Hylocereus Undatus (Dragon Fruit) Fruit Extract, Garcinia Mangostana Peel (African Mangosteen) Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Juice, Myrciaria Dubia Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Silica.

Buy on Walmart*
Rachel M.
Pelham, AL
I recently picked this stuff up out of the little bins at the check out at Ulta because my lips felt a little dry... First use I wasn't too impressed but it did the job. Then after I went on a cruise and my lips suffered from sun and wind burn they needed some TLC so I decided to use this before bed one night and I swear there was some kind of magic that happened that night because I woke up the next morning to healed lips!
Jordan S.
Love this lip balm! Smells amazing! Moisturizes and provides a glossy lip! Small packaging..perfect for pocket or purse! Gives a little umph to any makeup look.Not to mention there are no harmful chemicals in the product! SCORE! Definitely recommend this product for anyone who enjoys a lip balm look!
lilly h.
Richmond, CA
this is a really good lip balm, super hydrating and smells really good. the formula is kind of gritty, so if you want a super smooth lip balm this may not be for you. my only complaint is that in the first several uses, the tube is hard to squeeze product out of.
brianna m.
last quite a while and is very cheap. Does the job and has a great smell! I think it comes in another scent (mint?) I would recommend this to anyone look for a pick me up for their lips! super great and easy to apply. Great to carry around in your purse.
Valarie R.
I bought this at ulta because I was REALLY needing a new lip balm that wasn’t greasy. I really do like this for softening my lips and protecting them from the cold winter weather, but I don’t feel like there is enough moisture. This lip balm is very thick and more like a lip mask. I did reapply twice a day and it felt very light and protected but still slightly dry and not fully moisturized. I think this balm would be good for night time and before applying makeup. There is no smell or taste which I personally like!
Sarah C.
Providence
I bought this item from CVS recently and I absolutely love it. It really moisturizes my lips without being too thick and goopy. You have to squeeze the tube a little bit to get the lip balm out, which is nice because it allows you to control the amount that you put on at once. The smell is amazing too! Plus, I just love the fact that the ingredients are all natural and transparent.
LaTayia A.
I had such high hopes for this product. It goes on so smoothly but I had an allergic reaction to it. I thought maybe I was just tripping out so I stopped using it for about a month but then when I used it again, my lips immediately started to burn and had little bumps. Definitely don’t recommend it to people with sensitive lips and I will not be purchasing it again.
Kay T.
Leaves a weird taste very strong I can’t put this on before eating cause gets on my food and easily in my mouth unlike other chapsticks but overall very good especially for winter months
Laurie H.
I was so excited to see this at the store and OMG it’s the worst! The lip balm is in a squeeze tube, and it’s so thick it doesn’t squeeze out of the tube! I’m returning it. I have it 2 Stars instead of 1 because the balm feels okay once it’s on, if you can get it out. Also, no flavor or scent. Sad to say I’m hugely disappointed.
Alice R.
Salt Lake
My Absolute Favorite Chapstick, Vegan yes A+ already. You could say it even doubles as a lip bomb of course the smell is a bit off but not the worst I've smelt. Makes your lips soft in like .5 seconds wonderful the best