BeautyFaceFacial SkincareSheaMoisture
Fruit Fusion Coconut Water Shea Butter Lip Balm

SheaMoisture Fruit Fusion Coconut Water Shea Butter Lip Balm

Replenishes and rejuvenates dry lips with moisturizing certified organic Shea Butter, refreshing Coconut Water and a proprietary fusion of Dragon Fruit, Lychee Berry and Green Apple.

Does this work well in winter? I can’t find anything that keeps them from drying out
Does this ever cause your lips to feel dry after use?
Start your review of SheaMoisture Fruit Fusion Coconut Water Shea Butter Lip Balm!
Rebecca C.
Pawlet, VT
SheaMoisture Fruit Fusion Coconut Water Shea Butter Lip Balm uploaded by Rebecca C.
I LOVE this stuff! Once I use this one up I will definitely be repurchasing. I love anything coconut scented and this is no exception. Leaves the lips feel refreshed, hydrated and a glossy look. I LOVE it! One of my favorites.
Sammie L.
SheaMoisture Fruit Fusion Coconut Water Shea Butter Lip Balm uploaded by Sammie L.
Purchased at: Target
I like Shea moisture fruit fusion coconut water lip balm. It is a squeezable lip product but it is very hard to squeeze out of the tube. It is about $4.99 a tube. I like the light fruity scent. Be careful keeping this in a purse as these caps tend to pic of crud and debris and it’s sticks in the inside of cap.
Sondra C.
Hazleton, PA
SheaMoisture Fruit Fusion Coconut Water Shea Butter Lip Balm uploaded by Sondra C.
Like this product gives moisture to lips , packaging is nice love the flavors. Love there’s sheer tint
Jaclyn T.
Greenville, KY
SheaMoisture Fruit Fusion Coconut Water Shea Butter Lip Balm uploaded by Jaclyn T.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love the packaging first off very catchy! This product is in tube with a cap. The price was a great price. I did feel this product didnt taste fruity or smell fruity as the package implied. When i went to smell and taste it was more the smell of a lipstick although the product is a yellowish clear. I does though provide the moisture that was needed and stayed for around an hour.
christina H.
Vanceboro, NC
SheaMoisture Fruit Fusion Coconut Water Shea Butter Lip Balm uploaded by christina H.
again another winner from shea moisture hey have affordable great products this was my first lip balm of theres and its absoutly amazing it smells wonderful beautifl packaging i deff love this brand deff check there products out
Elia D.
Yabucoa , Puerto Rico
SheaMoisture Fruit Fusion Coconut Water Shea Butter Lip Balm uploaded by Elia D.
Purchased at: ULTA
I really like this shea moisture product. This lip balm smells amazing. The only thing is that the packaging is very difficult to read the letters because of the light color that the letters have. But other that that it’s an amazing product SheaMoisture Fruit Fusion Coconut Water Shea Butter Lip Balm
Cierra Y.
SheaMoisture Fruit Fusion Coconut Water Shea Butter Lip Balm uploaded by Cierra Y.
Purchased at: Target
A new fave for me! It comes out as a thick farmed balm feel, you only need a little bit so this tube is going to last a while. It smells like a fruit smoothie! Keeps me hydrated all day & overnight use too. It’s vegan, cruelty free, has beneficial oils, no harmful chemicals like other chapsticks/balms that make my lips peel. I’m glad I found this!
leah P.
Lockport, NY
SheaMoisture Fruit Fusion Coconut Water Shea Butter Lip Balm uploaded by leah P.
Your lips will love this! I can have the driest, cracked lips and this will essentially ‘fill in the cracks’ and soothe my lips. It feels thick, but not heavy at all and it looks like a gloss almost. The taste, smell, and feel surpass what I thought chapsticks could be. This isn’t like one of those chapsticks that dry out your lips further. I love that it comes in a squeeze tube, be careful not to squeeze too hard because I’ve had the other side bust open under the pressure. I still used it because it’s that good
Brian J.
Carthage, MO
SheaMoisture Fruit Fusion Coconut Water Shea Butter Lip Balm uploaded by Brian J.
Purchased at: Target
I really wanted to like this balm. The packaging is appealing but it was very hard to squeeze the product out of the tube. As far as the texture of the lip balm, it was a little tacky but did feel hydrating. a downside is that my lips would feel very dry and crusted over in the mornings if I used it overnight.
Lawanda F.
Saint Louis, MO
I love this lip balm it really helps my winter chap 👄 lips I found it at ulta beauty