BY SHEAMOISTURE #4 in Hand Cream

Fruit Fusion Coconut Water Energizing Hand & Body Scrub - SheaMoisture?s Fruit Fusion Coconut Water Energizing Hand & Body Scrub is a Vitamin C packed sugar scrub that exfoliates hydrates and energizes dry, dull skin. Certified organic Shea Butter Coconut Water blend with our proprietary fusion of Dragon Fruit, Lychee Berry and Green Apple Extracts to moisturize, nourish and recharge tired-looking skin. Imbe Oil protects while Aloe promotes a healthy glow. Made with natural and certified organic ingredients. Fruit Fusion is a blend of fresh Dragon Fruit, Lychee Berry and Green Apple Extracts infused with coconut water to boost lifeless hair. 100% Pure Coconut Water hydrates and nourishes hair with vitamins and minerals. Imbe Oil is a vitamin rich oil that locks in moisture and protects and hair weightlessly. Our Story: Sofi Tucker started selling Shea Nuts at the village market in Bothe, Sierra Leone in 1912. By age 19, the widowed mother of four was selling Shea Butter, African Black Soap and her homemade hair and skin preparations all over the country side. Sofi Tucker was our Grandmother and SheaMoisture is her legacy. With this purchase you help empower disadvantaged women to realize a brighter, healthier future. (12.0 oz) - Fruit Fusion Coconut Water Energizing Hand & Body Scrub

Kelly P.
Queen creek , AZ
I found this product last week and i am on love with the scent!! Its like heaven in a jar! While showering I used this on my body and it feels good and not too rough on my skin. It deeply moisturizes and smells so good all day. Even after i showered my bathroom smelled like this and i am not complaining! Sheamoisture did good on this product and now I want the full line in this scent!! ūüėć‚̧‚̧
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
I love the Fruit Fusion Coconut Water Hand and Body Scrub, it smells amazing, works like a charm to make my body smooth after a shower and is a wonderful product I will definitely be buying again.
Alexis T.
Westerville
SheaMoisture Fruit Fusion Coconut Water Energizing Hand & Body Scrub  : Really gets the job done! I have very rough hands and this always smooths them down followed by a good lotion. It can be pricey depending on where you purchase this product from, online is the best deal. I would highly recommend this. Smells great aswell!
Felicitas N.
Whittier
I love this product so much! It's a gentle scrub that I use on my body after shaving and before using body wash. It makes my skin feel super soft and keeps me from having those tiny bumps after shaving and anywhere my skin gets irritated. Definitely recommend for anybody looking for a new body scrub with a nice smell
Lacy Ellen W.
Greenville , NC
Honestly loved this product. I found it in my moms cabinet of her many beauty products. It was so refreshing and smelt amazing. I liked to use it in the bath after I had shaved my legs. It left my skin so extremely smooth and silky. would recommend this scrub to anyone!!
Madi M.
This product smells amazing and really exfoliates your hands. The packaging is very appeasing. I first tried applying this to my face because of my dry skin, and it did not really solve the problem. Next time, I will buy a Shea Moisture product specifically for the face.
Savannah N.
Clemson, SC
Always loved this brand, but this scent and scrub has become a personal favorite! I keep it in my guest bathroom, and I always get compliments on it! It's not too gentle, but not too harsh either. I love the way it makes my hands feel and smell! Definitely recommend it!
SumanaūüĆĻ P.
Cupertino, CA
I thought the product would be helpful and I picked it up at Target because it would on sale. This is a very DIY feeling and looking body scrub that wasn't too good for my skin. My expectations were not met with this product, so I don't like it at all.
Marleigh S.
Lake Helen, FL
This product is my absolute favorite thing to use whenever I need a good refresher throughout the week. It cools and soothes the skin while also exfoliating it. I got this at Target and it was affordable, in my opinion. It is worth every penny of mine!
Amanda P.
I LOVE this product!! Give me all the scrubby things!!! It smells amazing, leaves my hands and legs feeling fantastic AND the best part is I use it right in the shower. My skin is silky smooth. I would definitely suggest this product to others.
Deisy M.
Pico Rivera , CA
Who has try it I heard it pretty good I had try the sensitive skin mud mask and I wanted to give it a try and see if it's as good as the other one ...so who has try it ?
Emma G.
Has anyone used this an can compare to lush products? Which leaves your skin more soft!
Brianna B.
Quality of product? Is a good scrub, I've tried others and wasn't so sure if I should try this one? Smell?
Monroe M.
Is this product good for sensitive skin?
Jen L.
For anyone that has used this, does it help with dry skin?