BY SHEAMOISTURE #35 in Body Scrub

Description:

This Vitamin-C packed sugar scrub exfoliates, hydrates and energizes dry, dull skin. Certified organic Shea Butter and Coconut Water blend with our proprietary fusion of Dragon Fruit, Lychee Berry and Green Apple Extracts to moisturize, nourish and recharge tired-looking skin. Imbe Oil protects while Aloe promotes a healthy glow.

Instructions:

Fruit Fusion - Fresh Dragon Fruit, Lychee Berry and Green Apple Extracts blend together to energize dry, dull skin.
100% Pure Coconut Water - Hydrates and nourishes skin with vitamins and minerals.
Imbe Oil - Rich in antioxidant Vitamin C, helps revitalize skin and protect against free radicals.

Sugar, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Glycerin (Vegetable), Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend), Glyceryl Caprylate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Hylocereus Undatus (Dragon) Fruit Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Shell Powder, Litchi Chinensis (Lychee) Fruit Extract, Garcinia Livingstonei (African Mangosteen) Seed Oil, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Glyceryl Undecylenate.

SheaMoisture Fruit Fusion Coconut Water Energizing Hand & Body Scrub
  • "Love this product! I keep it in my shower and us it after I have already washed up. I have very dry skin, as well as KP, so I typically use it on the back of my arms, legs and feet. It is a great exfoliate, but gentle enough to use every time I shower. i was lucky and scored a jar on clearance at Wal-mart for $5. " in 81 reviews
  • "This product is amazing for my skin. If you have sensitive skin this would work wonders to keep your skin soft and smooth. I love smell of it which is a bonus. The packaging is cute and for the quality of the product, the price is pretty good. It lasts you quite a bit depending on how much you use at a time." in 71 reviews
Ivette P.
New York
I love this scrub so much. I've been using it for about 6 months now and it's so nice. While other scrubs have given me allergic reactions or irritation, or just plain old smell bad, this one is perfect! I use it right before I shave to make sure that I'm able to get all the dead skin off and it also leaves my skin with a FANTASTIC sent. It's also at a great price for how long it lasts, I haven't even gotten through half the container, i use it about once or twice a week. It's a great body scrub and I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking to try something not to abrasive on their skin. However, I would not recommend it for someone who is looking for a tough scrub. This one is gentle, but gets the job done.
Hannah A.
Louisville
This scrub made my skin feel a little smoother. After I used the whole container up I noticed a difference in the brightness of my skin. The only thing was that it seemed to leave a small residue behind, but the results made up for it. I thought it smelled good and it definitely made a difference.
Aryunna B.
Smells so delightful, and made my body SOOOOO soft

pros:  it’s great, it makes your skin sooo smooth and soft, and smells GREAT

Overall it wasn’t a disappointment, just a little pricey, if I had the funds, I would buy it everyday chance I get

I would recommend this if you have rough and dry skin
Melissa M.
Anaheim
Love the scent. Love the feel after using the product. Lot of product in the container. Pricey at target but you can find them for really cheap at tj max and Marshall’s.
Alexis T.
Columbus, OH
SheaMoisture Fruit Fusion Coconut Water Energizing Hand & Body Scrub  : Really gets the job done! I have very rough hands and this always smooths them down followed by a good lotion. It can be pricey depending on where you purchase this product from, online is the best deal. I would highly recommend this. Smells great aswell!
Madi S.
Mansfield
Smells great. Feels great. Leaves skin smooth and clean. I got mine on clearance at Walmart so this may be the reason it wasn’t my fave, it was really rough on the skin. I had to add coconut oil bc it was a little bit to rough for me. But overall I really liked this!
Zerlaine P.
Davie, FL
Smells wonderful!! The scrub isn't too rough so the scrubbing feels nice on your skin. After you rinse it leaves your skin smooth and moisturized. It does feel a little oily, but once you get out of the water and dry off that feeling goes away. i highly recommend
Lizette V.
El Paso , TX
Best scrub ever! My sister gave it to me today for V Day and I instantly fell in love with the smell and I applied it to my hands and my elbows and it gave me life she said it was affordable and not expensive at all will buy again when finished.
Kristina B.
Los angeles, CA
This is a really great scrub. The ingredients are clean, so that is huge in my book. The smell is also really good, I also have used the shower gel and lotion. Great for moisturizing and sloughing  off dead skin from your body and feet.
Lacy Ellen W.
Greenville , NC
Honestly loved this product. I found it in my moms cabinet of her many beauty products. It was so refreshing and smelt amazing. I liked to use it in the bath after I had shaved my legs. It left my skin so extremely smooth and silky. would recommend this scrub to anyone!!
Deisy M.
Pico rivera , CA
Who has try it I heard it pretty good I had try the sensitive skin mud mask and I wanted to give it a try and see if it's as good as the other one ...so who has try it ?
Emma G.
Has anyone used this an can compare to lush products? Which leaves your skin more soft!
Monroe M.
Is this product good for sensitive skin?
Jen L.
For anyone that has used this, does it help with dry skin?
Brianna B.
Quality of product? Is a good scrub, I've tried others and wasn't so sure if I should try this one? Smell?