SheaMoisture Fruit Fusion Coconut Water Energizing Bubble Bath & Body Wash uploaded by Stephanie U.SheaMoisture Fruit Fusion Coconut Water Energizing Bubble Bath & Body Wash uploaded by April M.SheaMoisture Fruit Fusion Coconut Water Energizing Bubble Bath & Body Wash uploaded by Chanel J.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

Fruit Fusion Coconut Water Energizing Bubble Bath & Body Wash - SheaMoisture's Fruit Fusion Coconut Water Energizing Bubble Bath & Body Wash gently cleanses while restoring light hydration and energizing dry, dull skin. Certified organic Shea Butter and Coconut Water blend with our proprietary fusion of Dragon Fruit, Lychee Berry and Green Apple Extracts to moisturize, nourish and recharge tired-looking skin. Imbe Oil protects while Aloe promotes a healthy glow.Made with natural and certified organic ingredients.Fruit Fusion is a blend of fresh Dragon Fruit, Lychee Berry and Green Apple Extracts infused with coconut water to boost lifeless hair.100% Pure Coconut Water hydrates and nourishes hair with vitamins and minerals.Imbe Oil is a vitamin rich oil that locks in moisture and protects and hair weightlessly.Our Story: Sofi Tucker started selling Shea Nuts at the village market in Bothe, Sierra Leone in 1912. By age 19, the widowed mother of four was selling Shea Butter, African Black Soap and her homemade hair and skin preparations all over the country side. Sofi Tucker was our Grandmother and SheaMoisture is her legacy. With this purchase you help empower disadvantaged women to realize a brighter, healthier future.(16.0 oz) - Fruit Fusion Coconut Water Energizing Bubble Bath & Body Wash see more...

Chanel J.
Oakland
I a big fan of shea moisture products I use this product all the time I buy it every we're at target, Walmart, and local beauty supply's , I love the smell of this product especially the left over smell that's stays on your skin when you use it, my skin is so soft and always smell good
Chelsea D.
Hardin
My favorite bubble bath or body wash and it's natural OMG I seriously love Shea Moisture it's is amazinggg I feel so refreshed and energized when I use this I also have the African Black Soap it's so wonderful. Thank You Shea Moisture keep up the good work because I am loving your products and plan to keep buying more and more! I highly recommend Shea Moisture products they are natural and prices are very good. My favorite skincare/bathing products!! :)
jessica h.
Wilmington
I love this body wash! The smell is wonderful and long-lasting, but not too strong. It makes me feel clean and fresh and worked wonders on my dry skin. If you combine it with the Coconut & Hibiscus lotion it really leaves your skin feeling amazingly soft, but it also works alone. The body wash is a gel, which I loved because it did not leave a film on your skin. The smell is so amazing, it is perfect for the summer! My boyfriend even commented on the scent asking me what perfume I was wearing and I did not have on perfume! I also loved that the product is organic and also does not test on animals.
Taylor B.
Ewing, NJ
Aside from the hefty price tag that comes with the SheaMoisture items, I am one happy camper. The scent alone is enough to win someone over but the fact that it doesn't irritate my sometimes sensitive skin is even better! The Bubble Bath & Body wash combo also lasts longer than most washes I've purchased; a little goes a long way here!
Fatima O.
I saw this at Walmart when I went to replace the other Shea Moisture body wash I ran out of. I love it! It smells really good and I think you get a lot for what you pay for. This body wash smells so good and lathers really good. I like to use this with my morning shower. It really energizes you. I love the smell and all products from this same brand it leaves my skin shine and natural.
Vivian F.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
I love this Fruit fusion coconut water bubble bath! It is effective and smells very good! I am not disappointed at all! It is a good value for something so great! It is pretty gentle and not harsh at all! I would deffinately recommend this to others who love bubble bath and coconut scent.
Andrea H.
Meridian
I love the lightness and the scent of this product. I think it's a little pricey for a body wash, but I did enjoy it. I love how smooth and moisturized my skin feels after I use it, it doesn't dry my skin out at all and  the smell lasts for hours after I use it!
Andrea E.
SheaMoisture products are my favorite. From the friendly ingredients to the wonderful smells, they are the best. I have been using their body washes for about 2 yrs. I am sensitive to sulfates and was limited to what I can use. These are worth the cost. A little goes a long way and doesn't irritate my skin.
rhonda l.
lacombe, LA
After using this product my skin is so soft. I love the scent and the way my skin is so soft. My husband really notice a difference in this. My 16 year old daughter was always taking it out my shower. So now she has her own to enjoy. I love this product
Samantha W.
Vestavia Hls, AL
I love this so much for the smell. It is literally the best smelling bath product ever. I have gotten this so many times and I would repurchase again. I usually get it at tj Maxx for a discount and I would highly recommend to.