SheaMoisture Fragrance-Free Gluten-Free Baby Healing Lotion uploaded by Samaria R.SheaMoisture Fragrance-Free Gluten-Free Baby Healing Lotion uploaded by somer c.SheaMoisture Fragrance-Free Gluten-Free Baby Healing Lotion uploaded by Brya B.
2 colors available

BY SHEAMOISTURE

Ultra-Sensitive Fragrance Free 2 Gluten Free 3 Extra Mild Hypoallergenic Pediatrician Tested With Aloe Vera, Cocoa Butter and Vitamin E. This ever-so-gentle lotion moisturizes baby s sensitive skin without risk of irritation caused by synthetic colors or fragrances. Organic Shea, Cocoa and Mango Butters blend with Aloe Vera and Vitamin E to nourish and protect, while calming and soothing. Organic Shea Butter: Helps deeply moisturize and repair skin with vitamins and essential fatty acids. Organic Aloe Vera: An excellent moisturizer for dry, sensitive skin. Helps calm minor skin irritation. Organic Cocoa Butter: Helps soothe and soften. Helps baby s sensitive skin retain its natural moisture. Our Story br Sofi Tucker started selling Shea Nuts at the village market in Bonthe, Sierra Leone in 1912. By age 19, the widowed mother of four was selling Shea Butter, African

• I haven't been able to find this since I first purchased it! Are th...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Omaha, NE
This stuff is awesome for newborns that have sensitive skin. I'd used Aveeno lotions on all my kids, but my 4th child was allergic to Aveeno products and her face was getting so red and splotchy. One use of this lotion and overnight her face was almost cleared up. After that I stayed clear of any Aveeno products on her and only have used Shea Moisture. Only thing about this particular lotion is it does smell a little weird. It's not revolting, but almost reminds me of Play-doh. So not real pleasant, but not bad. For me, the pros outweighed the one con.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Greensboro, NC
I used to love this lotion with my son. However, they seem to have changed the formula in the last several years and now it is nearly impossible to get it out of the tube (too thick) and is a huge pain to rub in (mixture of greasy and chunky-not sure how they managed that one!). I gave it 2 stars since it didn't break out my daughter's skin like some other products, but I had to toss this in the trash because it was not worth it!
Billie M.
Billie M.
St Louis Park , MN
Yes...yes... YEEEEEEEEES
This is literally the only lotion I use in my daily routine. It is the BEST.
For someone with truly sensitive skin and major allergies to (what I feel like is) EVERYTHING, this is a lifesaver.
I have horrifically dry skin. This stuff is so gentile you can use on your face (and I do).
If you feel it's a little thick, mix it with some raw oils or even a little water helps.
Caitlin Z.
Caitlin Z.
Silver Spring, MD
My son had severe eczema and this lotion helped him regain healthy skin again. We used this in combination with the Shea Moisture extra mild soap and the combination was sensitive enough for my son's skin! I have recommended this to many friends with kids who have sensitive skin!
Mel T.
Mel T.
I love this lotion! It's super thick and creamy but not greasy or heavy. It makes my and my daughter's skin so soft. It does have a bit of a weird smell, but I think it's "earthy," not unpleasant at all. I got lucky and score this on clearance at Walmart for $3!
Mary O.
Mary O.
Metairie, LA
Mega Parent Expert
Even though this is advertised for a baby, I love this lotion. It is a great moisturizer and I like how it is fragrance free. Perfect for my arms and elbows.
Jadeylyn H.
Jadeylyn H.
Fresno, CA
It's moisturizing but also very thick and it doesn't have a great smell. I use this on my toddler but it is too hard to rub into my baby's skin
Megan K.
Megan K.
Macomb , Mi
Worked so well and I love that it was fragrance free! Perfect for all over my little boys' bodies.
Samaria R.
Samaria R.
Fort Myers, FL
I can't believe this magic potion ahem, I mean lotion is ranked so low on the list. I swear by this lotion for my kiddos with really sensitive skin. My 3 yr old has Vitiligo on her arm and since I've been using these for 3 months now I've actually seen in improvement in the appearance of her skin! Better than any steroid or topical cream her dermatologist prescribed.
Jordanne F.
Jordanne F.
Pfafftown, NC
Mega Parent Expert
I love this lotion. My 11 month old recently started having dry skin on her arms and legs, and I was drawn to this lotion because of it being fragrance free. In the few days that we have used it, it has cleared up her dry skin! I even use it for myself!
Ciana M.
Ciana M.
Providence , RI
I haven't been able to find this since I first purchased it! Are there any brick and mortar store chains that still stock it?